Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: Trial

+4
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Laura Besley
Monobear
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chapter 2: Trial - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Trial

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Laura's voice was quiet, and she didn't know if Asher could hear her from across the room. "Whatever you say, Ash," she said, looking down at Candy. It was odd, seeing such an innocent object in the midst of all this mistrust.

She took up her crutches and leaned on them again, unable to keep her balance any longer. "I'll make sure this all meant something. I won't let your life end here, in a place like this." She gripped the handles on her crutches with a force that hurt her fingers. "You deserve so much better than this!"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Herbert wasn't surprised with the results.

"Course it ends. S'not like ya get a second chance here. Nobody really does." Herbert scoffed, shrugging openly. "Tho I'm findin' it funny everyone around Laura eventually killed someone. Near hilarious."

In a smaller voice, he muttered. "Even memories fade, kid." With a small, bitter laugh under his breath.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Asher turned t Herbert, a wiser expression than he ever wore on his face.

"Memories fade when no one's around to hold onto them. When you have friends, you could live an eternity." He turned to Laura.

"I might have, yeah. But I lost that privilege as soon as I killed Oscar, I'd think. No amount of apologizing would make it up to his friends. It's just... hard to explain my position."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Laura shook her head vigorously. "No Ash, you didn't kill Ozzy. Monobear did. His stupid box is what made you do it." Laura's breathing was heavy, and her temper was rising. She wanted to lash out at the aggravating bear that very moment.

"It may have been by your hands, but you weren't the real murderer of Oscar Barnes!"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Adda swallowed hard and nodded.

"I can't say I'm okay with saying you aren't at all responsible here. But I agree with Laura. You wouldn't have done this without Monobear. You said it yourself- it was the motive that did this."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 08, 2013 5:32 pm

"An' dead friends? C'mon, ya're jest gonna be a name on a slab, hell, not even that. Eventually nobody will know you. Thas' nature at her finest." He leaned back, crossing his arms, looking away into a corner. "She always wins, if ya want 'er to or not."

Though he perked back up when the box was mentioned. "Ain't it a matter of cause n' effect? If we're gonna go that way, then every murderer ain't tha murderer. Ya done messed up, n' ya get punished. S' the motive that breaks ya n' makes ya..." he trailed off, realizing he was treading in thin ice. Though he was getting a little angry at the whole thing.

"Ha. Nobody fuckin' said that last time." he hissed under his breath bitterly.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 08, 2013 5:34 pm

"Guess I'll never know- after all, the puppet never does see the strings, now does it?" Asher turned and locked eyes with Monobear.

"My time here is done, isn't it?" As he said that, he was whisked away to the last scene he would ever see.

Last edited by Asher Reizen on Wed May 08, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 pm

“Let see, where do we start with this little clash of boy meets screwdriver?” Monobear giggled, starting to sweep up the random bloody refuse on the execution floor.

“Ah! It all started at early night, and sweet, sweet, dead Oscar decided to go to the library. Bad choice, but wasn’t that all his life? Upupupupu…

“The clown had murder on his mind, which would probably make a good beginning for a cheesy horror movie… but back on topic. He went to the storage room, since someone around here decided to horde anything sharp and pointy.” Monobear’s tone rose to an accusation, sweeping a pile of refuse into a gutter, sending a cloud of dust swirling up.

“Once he got his instrument of death, which I say he played very well for a beginner, he walked to the library. He passed by said someone and our resident crazy biker. Both had too many hits on their head for their ages, so I guess they didn’t realize what was going down. I applaud the use of creative murder weapons, though. Even if the first didn’t work. Upupupupu, yes, you all didn’t get the first, attempted murder weapon. I really have to spell everything out for you, don’t I? Oh well.

“The late Mr. Reizen, or should I said Diezen?, took a book to Oscar at first. Weird choice of weaponry, but this only dazed our poor chubby alchemist. I think that thick skull saved him, but all good things come with a consequence, and in this case it was that he didn’t even realize he was being murdered! And then came the stabs. It was quite personal this time. And by personal I mean pretty dang bloody. Ah, finally, a bloody murder. You know how much of a letdown the first one was? It was still god but, the blood always adds a little extra to it, you know? Eh, I’m rambling

“So Oscar walks into that screwdriver. He walks into it six times. Quite a messy little scene. But our culprit drags Oscar away, not even wiping himself down. A true little animal, this one. So he takes his pre- the body, and starts to drag it behind the bookcase. Kinda useless, since it left a huge blood trail, but anyways- he stashes the weapon in the lowest bookcase, though he leaves a little print on some of the surrounding books. Kids, always remember to wash your hands after a murder.

“And what happens after that? Body and weapon stashed haphazardly, so our culprit decides to do another inane action- hide the book he used. Which is how those prints got on that book. All of that done, our carny finally does the smartest action he probably did all night and wipes himself down with his jacket. And he walks out. Out and away to his room to take a shower. And leaves the most incriminating evidence in his bathroom.

“Congratulations to you all. I shudder to think what would’ve happened if he didn’t confess. You all would probably think Oscar finally burst from the stress, upupupupu!”
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Herbert patted his hands together softly, trying not to make a noise. He really had no reaction to this all, he actually wanted it to happen, judging by the slight grin on his face.

"Eh? We get ta see a circus an' we get no snacks?" He huffed, trying to morbidly lighten the mood. He looked behind him, trying to see if the elevator was open.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Laura stood for a moment, dumbfound. The execution was impossible. But she had seen it with her own eyes. And Monobear's insensitive recounting of the events only made the pain worse. Laura felt as though she was going to vomit. There were so many things she wanted to ask Monobear. How did he get a hold of their innermost secrets? Or was it all a bluff? And most importantly, was Asher really dead? Laura didn't want to believe it.

But she had no choice. The trial had come to a gruesome close, in a way that Laura never could have expected. "I wasn't there for him. He was always so nice to me..." She continued to stare at Candy. For a fleeting, silly moment, she wondered where Asher had gotten the stuffed rabbit. But she decided it didn't matter anymore. Nothing having to do with the beloved carny did.

That is, nothing except defending his memory. She looked up to face Herbert. Her face was red from crying, but her expression was that of pure disdain. "I hope you die," she whispered, knowing he probably couldn't hear her. "My hope is that you suffer an awful death at the hands of one of the others, worse than anything the rest of us will experience." Shaking, she began her walk towards the elevator. She wanted to leave.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed May 08, 2013 6:25 pm

There wasn't much she could say, really.

She was still pale from watching him get trampled, her eyes still wide. She took a deep breath, but that just made her feel more sick to her stomach. She looked over to Adda with a pained expression on her face - this had been what they wanted, wasn't it? They wanted redemption, didn't they? Why didn't it feel worth it?
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Adda turned and walked over to Marci.

"I...I know I wanted Oscar avenged and all but...and I knew what happens to a culprit but still..." Her emotions were plastered all over her face- the fear, confusion, and regret.

"I get it. It's because he wasn't the real culprit, was he? He fell victim to this insane school. So did Jaden, and Alex, and Oscar." She paused, and let a heavy sigh out.

"Let's go then, right?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Herbert chuckled, almost doggedly pursuing Laura, a grin on his face. "Sos how bout that execution? Pretty rowdy, roight? An' ta think ya were a few feet away from that jacket! An' ya couldn't even bring yerself ta check tha room! Ah wonder wot ya think about this!" he chuckled.

He looked like he was waiting for this moment for a long time. "Pure nutjob, Asher. Ta think he murdered! Murdered a defenseless kid in cold blood!"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Eloise grimaced, biting her lip.
She was frozen still; there would be no freak-out this time. Finally, she saw what was at work here. It helped that the boy's death itself was so surreal.

"God," Eloise muttered, "Can't believe it." She simply began parroting what she had said earlier as she stepped tentatively away from her stand. "Ahaha, still can't believe it." What would've happened if she didn't find the jacket? Who would've died then? She looked at Laura with a sad glance, and turned away.

She made her way to the elevator.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm

He was shaking, he realized. He'd seen four dead in front of his eyes, and it still managed to hit him harder every time. He was shaking, now. He wondered how many more would have to fall before he did - either out of misery or, you know, death.

He wasn't sure which one was more tempting.

"He didn't deserve that. I don't care who he killed, hell, he could have killed me, and I still think he wouldn't have deserved that," he glared at the bear angrily, balling his hands into loose fists. He quickly turned around, still shaking a bit, and headed to the elevator.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 08, 2013 6:35 pm

As Adda walked towards the elevator, she turned to Marci and half-whispered.

"Do you mind if I share a room with you tonight? I'll sleep on the floor, its just... I don't know if I can handle being alone after today."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed May 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Marci nodded a bit. "I'm...just glad we picked right." she said quickly. She didn't want to spend too much time dwelling on the deaths of her friends. She started walking towards the elevator.

Marci turned to her and smiled. "Of course, I don't mind sharing, don't worry." She didn't have much to hide around Adda at this point either way - there wasn't much to lose.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Adda's smile was small, and barely noticeable. She turned to Marci once in the elevator.

"Thanks."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Laura had hoped to ignore Herbert, but she realized he wasn't going to leave her alone without a response. "Asher didn't murder Oscar in cold blood. It wasn't the same. Alex wasn't being threatened. He had no reason to do that," she said, then took a deep breath.

"Don't compare Asher to your psychotic friend. At least he didn't try to frame me for murder, you awful bastard."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 pm

"you stupid little bitch, he was hoping to let it all fall on me!" Herbert hissed back, starting to walk ahead. "Don't ya try ta compare, specially when yer startin' ta walk in my shoes."

With a grimace, he walked into the elevator.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Adda looked around, taking a quick headcount. After accounting for all six of them, she quickly pressed the elevator button and returned to Marci's side.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Chapter 2: Trial - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mmi3jzOgn41qz4rgp

When I was a youthful bear, I loved to go out and hunt.
One day, I caught a little rabbit. So I asked it if it wanted to die, or if I should release it so it could run into my claws once again.

It told me to kill it, so I did.
I still wonder if that rabbit could've ran away if it chose. At least it made a decent meal.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3