Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

+3
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Monobear
7 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Eloise absently poured pretzels into Laura's hand through the announcement, almost spilling them near the end.
"I-Interesting." She muttered.

She turned to Laura, "Looks like we were right."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun May 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Laura was grateful for the pretzels during Monobear's announcement. "Thank's El," she said, stuffing her mouth with them one by one. She didn't feel particularly inclined to get up, considering the effort it took to walk around.

"So how about you? Got any questions that you'd be willing to kill for?" She said it casually, and without restraint, as if murder was just a natural part of any school life.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun May 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Adda stood up and turned to Marci.

"I want to go see if they have anything more than some bandages in the storage room... after that, do you want to grab some to-go breakfast and investigate a bit?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 pm

He stared at where the bear was for a moment, then leaned back in his chair, thinking about the motive. It was certainly interesting - A question. They could ask a question, no matter what it was.

He laughed a bit bitterly. He could think of a few questions.

He took out his map and looked at the two new floors - the chem lab still looked interesting after his conversation with Herbert - but he didn't feel like blowing himself up today. He looked at the pool and shrugged - why not.

He headed out of the auditorium and up the staircase. Needing the map to guide him again felt rather demoting, he realized.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun May 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Eloise concentrated on the stage. "I have way more than one question. One question doesn't cut it. No deal." She frowned. If you die for one question, how could you solve the others?

"I'm afraid to ask you..."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun May 12, 2013 8:56 pm

She smiled and nodded. "That sounds good. I think I'm going to head up to the study hall - I'm curious whats in there. Message me with the ID when you're done, and I'll meet you."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Herbert did a double take when David passed him.

"Oi, where ya goin?" He shouted after David, a bit curious. Was he being followed again?
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun May 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Laura giggled a bit. It was refreshing to let out a tiny laugh again. "Oh, don't worry about me. I've got a question I wouldn't mind answered, but who doesn't at this point?" She smiled at her friend.

"I think it's safe to say that if I go out in the next couple days, it'll be as the murdered, not the murderer."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 8:45 pm

"There's a pool. It sounds nice," he called back behind him, continuing up the staircase. "Where you headed, Herb'?" He asked casually.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Adda smiled.

"Sure thing!" With that, she left the auditorium and moved down the hall towards the storage room. It wasn't that far of a walk, and she reached it in no time. She got right to work, navigating through the piles of stuff for an eye patch. Miraculously, she managed to find one among some other miscellaneous objects. She took the first aid kit from her bag, removing the bandage and cotton pad to replace with a fresh one, this time using medical tape to hold the pad on. After, she carefully slipped the black eye patch on, past her hair and over the eye.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon May 13, 2013 8:48 pm

"that sauna's amusin' me, but I wanna search somethin' first." Herbert chuckled. "Et's that lab ah wanna check."

"Ah guess ah'll go fer a bath later."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon May 13, 2013 8:49 pm

"Don't say that!" Eloise said, "No one else should have to...go out," She didn't want to think about it.

"Well, it looks like it'd be best to explore around a bit. A way out would be nice to find," Quick to change the subject, she started moving as if to get up, "I should really visit the laundry room, but that's hardly exciting. Anywhere you're thinking of going?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Adda tucked the first aid kit back into her bag and stood, brushing off her skirt and leaving for the adjacent kitchen. She quickly grabbed a handful of various granola bars, stuffing them in her pocket before pulling out her ID to message Marci.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 pm

She headed up the stairs to the second story of the building and checked the map of the school, heading to the Study Hall after a second. She wondered what it was like briefly, then realized she'd know soon enough and walked in.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon May 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Laura reluctantly lifted herself out of the seat and balanced herself, then walked over and up into the aisle, so she was standing next to the row Eloise was in. She tried to think of one of the rooms she had seen on the map the other day.

"It might sound silly, but I'd like to check out the Janitor's closet on the second floor." She shrugged. "You never know, there could be a dirt bike in there or something."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 8:53 pm

The study hall boasted nothing in particular. A few desks, and a white board with all of the students drawn on it.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 8:56 pm

"The lab does seem pretty interesting, but...eh, I don't trust myself enough. He grinned and stopped in front of it. "It's right here, ain't it? 'N the pools a floor up. See you later then, dude."

He waved and ran up the stairs towards the pool, wondering how on earth they managed to keep it from breaking through the ceiling of the second floor, before realizing he really didn't care.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon May 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Eloise chuckled slightly, "Yeah, my school had a bunch of dirt bikes in every janitors office. The janitors raced 'em too." She was tempted to pass on what sounded like a boring outing, but the fact Laura wanted to go there out of the blue seemed interesting. Not so much suspicious as interesting.

"I want to stop by my room first, actually." She hefted up her book pile a little bit, "How about I meet you upstairs afterwards, and we can explore from there."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon May 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Herbert sniffed, turning towards his destination. Bathroom,s chemical room, laboratory. It was probably one of the most interesting rooms, aside from the mysterious second floor pool. What was next? Shooting gallery?

He really didn't need to inspect the bathrooms, but he quickly tried the doors on both the chem lab, and the chem room. he wanted to know if they were locked or not.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 9:01 pm

She looked around at a second and her eyes fell on the board. Her heart dropped a bit - she recognized every face.

She felt her ID buzzing and checked it, laughing a bit at the message Adda sent her. She figured that was the signal to head down to the cafeteria, and started on her way, sending a message in return.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 9:02 pm

The Chem Lab was a standard chemistry lab. The door to the chemistry room itself was locked, with the key in one of the various drawers in the lab. Otherwise, the lab had a standard assortment of equipment, and the room held various chemicals- some fine, others poisonous.

Last edited by Monorator on Mon May 13, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Laura smiled. "Sounds good to me. Stinks that there's no way to get from the dorms to the rest of the second floor, though," she said absentmindedly. "Anyway, I'm off!" At that, she began the long and less than efficient walk to the stairs near the elevator.

"Great, just what I needed," she mumbled as she came upon the ascending steps. She reached the second floor soon enough, however, and had to pull out her ID to find out where she was going. "Janitor's closet, janitor's closet... Aha." It was a straight walk from the staircase, and took Laura no time at all. She reached the closet and opened the door, letting herself in.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 9:05 pm

The Janitor's closet was filled with cleaning supplies. That's it. No Dirt bikes, sorry.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 9:11 pm

He stood at the top of the third floor staircase, staring at his ID for a second.

He headed to the computer lab, after a second of thought. The chances were slim, he realized, but...they could have a connection to the outside world. Which, naturally, he doubted for good reason.

He'd go to the pool later, but a chance out trumped a nice swim by a mile.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 pm

The computer lab held rows and rows of well... computers. At the front, where the teacher's desk was, sat a projector, pointed at a pulled-down white screen. The computer was locked, with the projector turned off but extremely welcoming.

All of the computers at the student desks were not actually computers, but just very nice looking monitors and keyboards.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next