Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

+3
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Monobear
7 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Eloise nodded and made her way up the steps to the dorms.

Once in her room she threw the books down on her desk, opening the drawer to put her snacks in. She caught sight of her envelope, decided it wasn't something that'd help her appetite and moved them to one of the closets.

An Atlas and an English textbook. On second thought, she hid the English Textbook in the closet as well.
"Well, better get going then." She sighed, opening her door and making her way downstairs.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon May 13, 2013 9:16 pm

After finding the chem room itself was locked, Herbert opted to search the lab. Perhaps there was something in there. He opened drawers, taking out crucibles, beakers, books, and other equipment, but nothing of worth to him. Perhaps a beaker was, but he couldn't find a cork for it.

There had to be at least something he could work with here, but the more drawers he opened, the more frustrated he got. He'd be happy to find maybe some salt, if he was lucky. He threw another drawer open, but was surprised to find a key in it. He pocketed it quickly. More for him.

he exited the room, stopping abruptly in the hall. Where should he go now? After a good amount of time, he went off to the stairs going to the second floor.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon May 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Laura searched through the closet as much as she could while burdened with her two crutches. She went through a box that was on the ground and found some protective equipment. To carry it, she took a roll of duct tape from a nearby desk and used it to wrap the equipment around the handle of her crutch. She was rather pleased with her own resourcefulness.

Besides that, Laura didn't see anything worth taking. Not that she could have carried much else. She stepped out of the Janitor's closet and began walking towards the stairs again, hoping to drop off her new belongings in her room. She eventually reached the stairs, then went down them slowly, and was at the first floor again. She went into the girl's locker room to avoid the main hallway in her route.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 pm

After reading her friend's message, Adda grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and moved to a table in the cafeteria closest to the kitchen, taking a seat.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 9:21 pm

David looked around, prodding the keyboards of various computers, hoping to receive some sort of signal. None came, and he had to admit he wasn't very surprised.

He set his eyes on the teacher's computer and gave up the second he saw it. He didn't have any passwords for this thing, and he knew better than to guess.

His eyes strayed to the projector - it was off, but it...looked like it would work. It was plugged in, at the very least. He walked over and hoped it wouldn't blow him up, at the very least. He turned it on and watched the white screen in anticipation.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 pm

As the projector whirred as it started up, Monobear popped into the room.

"Upupupu... I'm glad someone stopped by! I spent such a long time preparing this... do you know how hard it is to find good pictures?"

He sat down in the teacher's chair, spinning about as the projector finally began to project, displaying various blurred and hard-to-make-out images. They were from the school, with windows unbolted and various students blurred and in-motion.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon May 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Herbert walked through the third floor, casually sticking his head into the laundry to see what was up there. He was hoping to clean some things he found in his room, since he didn't trust anything but the clothes he was wearing. It would be nice to change into a T-shirt and shorts, for once.

All he wanted to know was where was the detergent, and if he could operate the stuff. he didn't want to use a washboard again. Never again.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 pm

The Laundry Room was lined with a wall of washers and dryers, and shelves opposite held various brands and colors of soaps, bleaches, and anything else needed to clean clothes. Down the middle of the room was a long ironing board, with irons stored in a cabinet beneath the board.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Eloise pulled out her Student ID as she walked, planning her schedule ahead. She had her eyes on the Rec Hall since the other day and decided that'd be her first stop. She'd make use of the laundry later, and the pool certainly sounded refreshing.

Without realizing it, she was navigating the main hallway without so much as glancing at the walls around her. She wandered up the stairs and looked down the hall, past the Lab and towards the Janitor's Closet.

"Laura? Laura?" She peeked in.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 9:33 pm

He turned around and looked down on the bear in confusion. Did he just trigger a booby trap? He wouldn't be surprised.

He watched the presentation curiously, barely making out all the details. There was a certain air to it though - it seemed happy. He saw an opened window - it looked familiar - then he realized what he was watching. His heart sank in a mixture of confusion and anger.

What?

"What?" He said to no one in particular. He thought for a second. He made a decision. He turned to Monobear with a strained look on his face.

"Is that on a disk or something? Can I have it, please?"
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Laura cut through the gymnasium and waited there for a moment. She knew Eloise would be coming down the stairs to get to the new floors, and she didn't want her friend to see all the stuff she got from the janitor's room. Laura could imagine all too easily her friend overreacting and getting the wrong impression about what she wanted to do with it.

After a couple minutes, Laura went out into the hallway and straight up the stairs. She found herself in her own room at no time, and quickly unburdened her crutch, leaving the contents laying out on the floor and throwing the tape in the trash.

"Alright, better get back before she gets worried," Laura mused, then began making her way towards the stairs for the second time.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

After responding to Adda's message, she headed down the stairs and over to the cafeteria at a brisk pace. She saw her friend and waved, sitting next to her.

"Hello!" she said cheerily. "I see what you meant by 'pirate' now." she mused with a smile.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Adda smiled back, and pulled an assortment of granola bars from her pocket.

"Want one?" She asked as she picked one up, peeling back the wrapper.

"Well, did you find anything interesting?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Monober looked at him, puzzled. He was enjoying the expression on his face.

"And what could you ever need a copy of this for?" he laughed.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon May 13, 2013 9:38 pm

No one home. Lots of lightly disturbed cleaning supplies. Eloise really doubted that Laura found her dirt bike and rode off and quickly concluded that she was ditched.

"Oh well," She folded her arms across her chest. Nothing new. Of course maybe she had to go to the bathroom. Or maybe she couldn't make it up the stairs on her crutches.
Eloise busied herself with the "what ifs" while examining some of the supplies. The Rec Hall wasnt too far.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 9:39 pm

"I'd love one, thanks," she said as she took one at bit into it.

She shrugged. "There wasn't much. There was an illustration that looked like it was made by a four year old on a whiteboard. It was of...all of us." she stopped eating. "All ten."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon May 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Pleased with his findings, Herbert decided to wash his clothes then and there. He quickly scurried out of the room and down into the ground floor, and up back to his own room, starting to root through his closet.

Upon closer inspection, where the gently caress did these shirts come from? He found a pair of light grey-green shorts that looked like someone he knew would wear, an assortment of white wifebeaters and tank tops, a shirt that tried to imitate a suit, sweatpants, and then things he knew he wore- such as jeans, long-sleeved dress shirts, and single-colored shirts. He checked the pockets of everything he found, but found nothing.

Stuffing everything he found in a handy basket he found in the corner of his closet, Herbert ventured back upstairs. he hoped nobody noticed him doing his laundry. But perhaps he could get to the bottom of the very out-of-character stuff he had in his room. He highly doubted people threw naked parties in there.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Adda looked down and played with the wrapper to her granola bar.

"To think there are only six of us left...it's kinda crazy. No, it's really crazy." She looked up again in the most reassuring way she could.

"Well, we can't lose hope just yet! There's no way one little bear could seal off an entire school, right?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon May 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Laura hurried down the halls and eventually came upon the stairs going back up to the second floor. She climbed them as well, and by the end of it she felt as though her legs were going to fall off.

"If I have to go up one more flight of stairs I swear to God..." she muttered, then made her way over to the janitor's closet, where she said she would be.

Sure enough, inside was Eloise. "Hey, sorry I'm late!" she said as she walked in. "I took a bit of a detour." She looked around the room to see if anything looked different from when she was there a bit ago. "Find anything interesting?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

"I'm asking you for it for a reason. A good one." his voice was strained as he looked at the bear. He clenched his fists slightly - he was trying to be brave, and was succeeding a bit.

"...you know the phrase, 'ignorance is bliss'? That's my reasoning."

He took a deep breath. "And if you want me to twist it into something horrible for your benefit, imagine what it'll be like if they find me with it. Imagine all that distrust or whatever. Can I have it or not?"
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 9:45 pm

She sighed. "I'm trying not to think about it, personally. I'm failing miserably."

It was time to change the topic, she decided. "Find anything else besides that nice eyepatch in the Storage Room?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Adda apologized.

"Honestly, I was going quick, and didn't pay attention to much else that I came across... We can take a look, if there's something you need to find. Otherwise, do any other rooms strike your fancy?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Monobear looked at him curiously.

"I don't quite get what you're talking about- after all, I am only a bear! Lucky for you, the projector is running off of a DVD right now!" He hopped down from his chair and walked over to the projector, pushing the eject button and snatching the disc as the screen darkened.

"Although, I don't quite get what good it will do for you. But what's a murder story without a little mystery?"

With that, he held out the disk to David.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 9:50 pm

"There's nothing I need, I was just curious."

She checked her ID again.

"...there's a computer lab, but I'm nearly sure that it's a trap. There can't be anything remotely usable there, for sure." It was an obvious fact to her.

She sighed. "There's a laboratory, and I can think of someone who would really enjoy being there. Besides that, nothing's really interesting."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon May 13, 2013 9:51 pm

"Oh, hey!" She shouldn't have overreacted, but Eloise didn't dwell on it and simply stood up.

"Nothing much. I'm not exactly in the mood for spring cleaning right now." She walked over to the doorway and Laura, "In any case, I think we should check out the rec hall. It sounds more fun than a Janitor's Closet! It's riiiight across the hall." She pointed in the direction of the room.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next