Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Adda Geist on Mon May 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Adda nodded in agreement.

"So then, that's two options... personally, I'd rather not go to the chemistry lab... so should we risk the computers, or just sit here with the mountain of granola?"
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith on Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Well, he might as well read the tags and set the machines up. t took him a while to finally get everything started, but he learned a few things:

1) The tuxedo shirt was too small for him
2) A lot of things that belonged to someone else were stuffed in his closet, as if he was used to someone literally living in his room. He didn't want to draw that painful conclusion.
3) His room probably was party central for at least two other people.
4) The clothes from the person mentioned in 2 all needed warm water, so they ran in their own machine. They almost filled it too.
5) He needed to check somewhere again to confirm suspicions.

His nighttime was going to be very busy, so he settled down for a nap on top of one of the washers. The noise when they finished would wake him up, and the nap would help for the probably all-nighter he was going to pull again.
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley on Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Laura shrugged. "Fine by me! I didn't expect to find anything cool in here either way." She turned around and walked back into the hallway. Like Eloise said, the door to the recreational hall was just nearby. She walked over to it and held the door open.

"Wouldn't want to have you opening a door with those perfectly arms and legs of yours," she joked to Eloise.
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David River on Mon May 13, 2013 9:56 pm

He smiled and took it. "Thank you, headmaster!" he said with a slightly taunting tone in his voice. He turned it over in his hand - both sides made it look boring and, well, inconsequential. Thoughts and emotions were still rushing through his mind, but there was one that was a bit prevalent than the others for a split second.

He figured it was something along the lines of optimism or fulfillment. He also figured 'hope' was a catchall term for it. He considered breaking the disk in half. Maybe when Monobear wasn't watching, he decided.

With that, he walked out, giving the bear a slight wave.
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon on Mon May 13, 2013 9:58 pm

"I don't want to check out the chem lab either, agreed." she sighed. "Lets head to the computer lab, then. We can eat granola on the way. Fair plan?"
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David River on Mon May 13, 2013 10:01 pm

David walked over to the pool, but heard the sound of....snoring?

What?

He walked over to the laundry room and spotted a Herbert on top of the machines. He quickly slid the DVD into his jacket and jogged over. He shook Herbert a bit. "Dude. Sleeping's against the rules. Get up!"
David River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear on Mon May 13, 2013 10:02 pm

With David leaving, Monobear took the time to pop into the laundry room, where Herbert slept. He unsheathed his claws, which he was pretty sure was a thing bears didn't normally do. He did it anyways.

"What're you doing?!" he yelled, face red.
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford on Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 pm

She seemed pretty desperate to check the room for someone who didn't expect to find something. Laura was a mystery in general.

"What else are my perfect arms and legs for?!" She pushed the Rec Hall door open, standing outside anxiously while waiting for Laura to step through.
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith on Mon May 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Herbert groggily snapped away when David shook him, but he fell off the machine when he heard Monobear. "Tha gently caress's goin on here!" he shouted, reaching for one of his knives as quickly as he could.
Herbert Smith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David River on Mon May 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"Monobro, chill. I'm waking him up. If you didn't punish me on first offense, it isn't really fair to punish him either, right? That's how it works?"

He turned to Herbert and snickered a little. "You fell asleep which is against school rules. I woke you up, and Monobro appeared."
David River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear on Mon May 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Monobear raised a paw towards Herbert.

"Sleeping outside of rooms is against the rules! Mr. River got to slide last time because I was in a good mood- your friend kicked off the high school of mutual killing! But now, I'm not so sure..." He turned to David.

"Monobro...? I dig it. ANYWAYS. I'm not so sure I can let it slide this time! If I don't enforce the rules, I come across as weak. Well then, Driver-bro, what do YOU think? Do you know of any good punishments?" He laughed.
Monobear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist on Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Adda nodded, stuffing the other granola bars into her pocket once again and standing.

"Let's go then, shall we?"
Adda Geist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear on Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

The rec room contained a few sofas, a ping pong table, a DVD player, a small fridge, and other such recreational necessities.
Monobear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith on Mon May 13, 2013 10:12 pm

"Eh, I was...sleepin'?" Herbert said, standing up, setting the knife on the washer before the sound it made.

But soon he froze in place. All his hope rode on David now, and he hoped the kid didn't drive it off a cliff. he nervously looked to David in the corner of his eye, trying to to let his utter fear show.
Herbert Smith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David River on Mon May 13, 2013 10:14 pm

He thought for a second. "Erm....a punishment? You could, uh..." he scratched his head. "you could...force him to clean his room?" He looked to Herbert and shrugged. He didn't want to get his friend in trouble. "Is that a good enough punishment?"
David River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon on Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm

She stood up and started walking. "Let's go," she called back, heading out of the cafeteria with Adda in tow.
Marci Gracidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear on Mon May 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Monobear crossed his arms.

"Really? I had something more deadly in mind. I like you, bro, so why don't we compromise? This might even ease his conscious, who knows?"

As he walked out of the room with a hop in his step, he laughed. A spike shot out from the wall, at just the right angle to graze an eye with its sharp tip, shattering his sunglasses in the process.

"Upupupu... He won't die if you treat it, and last I checked you had some experts on this!" With that, he walked out of the room to leave the two lone men.
Monobear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist on Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Adda followed along behind, smiling.

"I wonder how the others are doing? You think they're getting along?"
Adda Geist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith on Mon May 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Herbert held his breath when David said what kind of 'punishment' he was to be given. Cleaning wasn't bad. He was used to cleaning. he let a sigh of relief, but when the spikes shot out, he let out a bloodcurdling screech, immediately shooting back and falling on his back, a strangled sob escaping his mouth as he tried to not touch his eye. Goddamnit, it was the same one he punched Adda in, he noticed, sobbing a laugh.
Herbert Smith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley on Mon May 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Laura stepped inside the rec room, and took a quick look around. "Cool, a ping-pong table!" she said excitedly. "I used to be a pro at this poo poo! Let's have a quick game!" Then she remembered her current condition, and her excitement ebbed a bit.

"Er... Maybe later. Like, in a month or so. If we're both alive. Anyway!" The other thing that caught her attention was the small fridge. "I wonder if this is filled with anything good."
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David River on Mon May 13, 2013 10:26 pm

He couldn't move for a solid second. He thought over what the hell just happened.
Okay, that just happened.

He ran over to Herb and gave the bear a glare as it walked out of the room, balling his right hand into a tight fist. "Get the gently caress out of here," he said in an almost-commanding tone, "and don't come back."

He looked back at Herbert and helped him into a sitting position against the machines. "It's g-gonna be okay, he said it w-wasn't fatal. And...and we already did this once, you'll be f-fine!" He tried to sound reassuring, but all the conviction that was in his voice a second ago had vanished. He felt like a three year old - a helpless, idiotic three year old.
David River

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist on Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Adda looked up when she heard the scream, then turned to Marci.

"We should probably hurry up!" She exclaimed, grabbing her friend's hand and running off towards the stairs.
Adda Geist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith on Mon May 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Herbert was desperately trying not to blink. "There's glass in my eye." he whispered, tears dripping onto his bandaged and gloved hands. Some stained the bandaged pink. He cursed under his breath. The whole right side of his vision was dark, and he was probably blind in that eye.

"There's bathrooms o-on the floor below, right?" herbert nearly whispered, trying to stand back up. "H-hold me. Ah don't wanna fall down."
Herbert Smith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon on Mon May 13, 2013 10:31 pm

She nodded and ran up after Adda, nearly tripping on a few stairs but managing to stay steady. She checked her school ID while running.

"It came from the third floor, definitely. Where, though?!"

Last edited by Marci Gracidon on Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marci Gracidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford on Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Eloise stepped in right behind her, excited. "Look at it all!"

"I'm more of a pro at this," Eloise joked, sitting down on the couch. On a scale between one and ten, the couch reached a 9 and a half on the comfy scale.
"All this room is missing is a dart board." She jumped back off the couch and walked towards the fridge.

"Well, let's find out," she pulled the door open.
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top