Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One: (Ab)normal Days

+7
David River
Asher Reizen
Alexander Redman
Adda Geist
Marci Gracidon
Jaden Masters
Monobear
11 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day One: (Ab)normal Days - Page 7 Empty Re: Day One: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Eloise Rutford Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:56 pm

"Oh, hey..." Eloise noticed that Herbert was now out of the room.
She then made a split-second decision on trusting David, "Hey, wanna go on an investigation with me?" Her face made it clear that no was not an answer. Or it was if he ran really fast.
"Kitchen. Then Main Office. Plan or no plan?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

After seeing Laura's reaction, Asher wasn't so sure he wanted to see what was in his envelope. Still, he wasn't going to ignore the bear and risk making it angry. He slowly removed the envelope's contents.

He wasn't a fast reader, so the letter took him a bit. As he read, he tried to keep a poker face, but soon he couldn't restrain his anger and fear. After finishing the letter, he took the two pictures out and looked them over, eyes darting. He refused to accept what he read. What he saw. It wasn't real. He stuffed the pages into the envelope and grabbed Laura's wrist, beginning to move.

"We should leave." He stated curtly.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Alex was examining a rather dashing umbrella papyrus plant when he heard someone possibly referring to him. He looked over his shoulder, running his fingers against the thin stems as he turned around. To see these plants in real life... he was slightly overwhelmed.
He saw the two other students more clearly. One was a slightly chubby boy with goggles, and the other appeared to be rather trendy. His teacher would call a haircut like that scandalous and mourn what the world was coming to. Alex found it rather...striking. Definitely not like his hair. What was he even thinking with dying the tips green?
He gave a small wave, quickly turning back. He was getting unpleasant thoughts back to when his teacher discovered his experiment with hair dye, and he couldn't let the others see the look on his face... At least the papyrus plant was in a pot. He started to drag it out so he could find it more easily.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 pm

He grinned - he was hoping she'd notice he left. No surprise there, though. The real surprise is that she offered to take him along - if she was that trusting, he figured that it was probably okay to trust her just as much.
"Plan it is, Your Highness. Lead the way."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm

She chuckled a bit, not sure if Herbert was joking or not. "It's, uh, Adda, eheh," she laughed nervously. "So what are you looking for? Can I help? I might've seen it while I was looking around," she asked, trying to keep a positive conversation going with a guy she knew could be trouble.

Last edited by Adda Geist on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Jaden threw his hands up in the air. "Hey Oscar, bro! What am I, chopped liver?" Jaden asked with exasperation. For the second time that day he put his hands on Oscar's shoulders and looked him dead in the eyes. Jaden didn't yet seem to learn that this might make Oscar uncomfortable. "Why're you so eager to talk to him instead a' me? I really do reek, don't I?! Oh, that's it, isn't it?"

Jaden shoved himself off of Oscar and ran out the door into the main hallway, yelling over his shoulder "I get it, I get the damn memo! I'll go take a shower, alright?!" And he jogged down the hall towards the staircase leading to the dorms.

Last edited by Jaden Masters on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:04 pm

"Upupupu..." Monobear could barely stifle his trademark laugh, the letters and photos distributed.
"Oh, I assure you. You are sorely missed," Monobear put a paw up to his chin, "You are dismissed! Have a nice day, and work hard!"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:04 pm

She decided to head for the library on a whim and walked in as she reached it - she peered over at the poetry section and smiled, then headed over to the other sections she hadn't touched yet - she wondered what the mystery section held. It seemed particularly helpful right now - she didn't like mysteries much, but in all reality, she was living one now.
She took out a book, sat down in a chair, and silently started reading.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 pm

"Ah, sorry, Anemic." He scratched his chin.
"Oi'm lookin' for a fishtank. Not too small, not to big." He approximated the size with his hands. It was just about his wingspan, which was easily over four feet long. But if she could find it for him, then that would save him from being backstabbed. His jacket could withstand animal claws, but something like a knife would be able to break through, having such a sharp, angled point.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Laura yelped unexpectedly at Asher's hand grabbing her wrist, and tore it away from him. It took her a moment to process her own reaction, and she completely missed what Monobear said to them. "I'm... I'm going to the gym for a bit. I need to... go calm down." With her palm on her forehead as if she was nursing a bad headache, Laura sulked out of the room.

As she was walking down the hallway Laura noticed her forehead and hands were sweaty. She tried rubbing them on her shorts, then tucked her hands between her arms and her sides as she walked.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:11 pm

"Well..." she paused for a moment to think.
"I've seen a couple of fairly large bowls?" she walked over to a shelf filled with boxes, and pulled one down. She placed it down in front of Herbert and opened it, revealing various glass bowls of different shapes and depths, some more like those for fish and others more fore fruit punch/
"It's all I've come across so far- will it do?" She asked, hoping this was what he wanted. After threatening Oscar before she really wanted to stay on his good side.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Alex's wave only confused Oscar. Did that count as his name? Did he even have one? Why was he kidnapping a plant?

Oscar was shaken back into reality by Jaden, who once again managed to catch him off guard. Considering Oscar was shocked by the prize in a cereal box, this wasn't a difficult thing to do.
"No! No! You don't smell!" He shouted as though he was being threatened his life, "Seriously!"
Jaden now walked away, and Oscar weakly stretched out an arm, "No, please! I swear!" As the door shut, Oscar felt his heart fall like a stone.

He now turned to Alex with a face like a kicked puppy.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Asher took a minute to process what just happened. Then he smacked his forehead. He had wanted to go to the gym too, but figured it wasn't the best time. Instead, he left for the cafeteria, the room with the second most space, to blow off some steam.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Herbert made a face at the bowls. It wouldn't hold a single piranha! "Ah, wouldn't do. Looks more like a wino's mug than a fishbowl."
He just wanted a nice, rectangular fishtank. Why did fate gift him with round bowls? "An the big ol tank in the caffe won't do. Seems like my arvo's spent on some wild goose chase." he sighed, looking clearly saddened.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Adda frowned. "Sorry then, that's all I've seen. If that's everything, I guess I'll be making my way now," she said as she slid out from the remainder of stuff. She had nowhere in mind to go, but just wanted to keep moving. She hadn't met a fair number of students yet, and felt it best to get acquainted.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Seems like some teenage drama was unfolding. Alex watched it briefly after he pulled the plant out a sufficient distance, and the moved on to look at a pitcher plant. Seems like it made a catch! It was certainly a cute little plant, but it wasn't in a pot, which meant it was off limits.
He really didn't want an awkward silence. He was squatting sideways, inspecting if a elephant ear plant was potted- which it was. "He's...much like a cartoon character." Alexander observed about Jaden. "At least, that's what I get from what I've seen of him."
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Jaden jogged up the stairs to the dorms, breathing heavily and pumping his arms for effect. He imagined that he was Rocky, and this was his training montage. His moment of glory. "Wait that's horrible, I'm just gonna get more sweaty!" he said as he approached the door to his room. He scanned his ID and stepped inside.

He pulled off his clothes as he walked towards the bathroom, and hopped into the shower in no time. He turned the nob on the shower wall all the way to the left and pulled. A stream of hot water poured down on him, and in less than a minute steam filled the shower. It was very erotic.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 pm

At "your Highness" Eloise grinned.
"Alright, let's go. Heck, we can even grab lunch while we're there."

She skipped into the kitchen, taking note of the many objects lying around. Next to a poster of the food pyramid and that old-looking poster of that cow cut into pieces you see nowhere but cartoons (and more disturbingly, what appeared to be a science class human body poster underneath it) was the knife rack.
Minus a few knives.
Eloise looked at it blankly for a few moments before sighing, "Uh oh..."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Asher arrived in the cafeteria and pulled the swiffer rod out from his jacket. Extending it, he propped it up on the floor and began to balance and spin atop it. He really would've preferred the gym, but Laura beat him to that. As much as the peace was welcome, he really wished there was something going on.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 pm

From Jaden's room there was what sounded like a slight gasp.

"Eh!" Monobear had not meant to disturb his shower, "Listen! I'm leaving this here!" Monobear dropped an envelope with Jaden's name on his bed. "Don't waste all the hot water, bastard!"
And with that Monobear made a quick exit.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 pm

"Sounds perfect."

He followed her in, watching her look around. It was weird, she was so thorough and he actually noticed a few things about the room he hadn't before, like the bizarre poster - probably some of the bear's humor.

He sighed when she found the knife rack. "Yeah. A bit of a, erm, predicament, to say the least."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"I...I guess so..." Oscar mumbled softly.
"Nice plant," he said, absently rubbing one of the plant leaves. He didn't stop to think it might have been poisonous, or something, he kept doing it.
He thought about going to see if Adda and Marci were okay now. He hoped so.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Laura found her way to the gym soon enough. She was almost too distracted to change into regular gym clothes, but she also needed somewhere to stash her folder. She would be going to the locker room either way. She quickly crossed the gym floor and opened the door to the girl's locker room. Inside, she checked that no one was nearby before placing the folder in her locker and changing into her gym clothes.

When she finished switching clothes, Laura gently closed her gym locker and knelt down on the floor, defeated. "Nothing bad could have happened to him, could it? It's only been a day or two, but...?" She shook her head, trying to get rid of the bad thoughts. "No, that can't be it. That dumb bear is probably just lying." Laura got up on her feet and walked back into the gym.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Adda slipped out of the storage room, assuming Herbert was okay to look on his home. She headed towards her room again, planning on giving the first aid kit a better look. If someone touched a dangerous plant, they might need it. She opened the door and stepped in, trying to adjust to this being her home. She'd like to be around long enough to get used to it.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Herbert sidestepped and watcher her go. At least he presumed he had the run of the place now, and perhaps he could find a fishtank by his own- or something else.
Cautiously, he took a knife out, certain he was alone. He cut open a few taped boxes, finding nothing more than just junk. Like he expected anything more than knickknacks wrapped in rather faded newsprint. Though a headline caught his eye, and he read it over slowly, before trailing down to the article beneath. That made absolutely no sense; he snorted and looked back into the box. After finding nothing, he moved on to another. Why was he inspecting them, anyways?
He was about to give up and look on the shelf when he felt the familiar feel of metal. He carefully unwrapped a decent length of steel chain, stowing it inside his jacket, where nobody would find it. It could be useful later.
Now for a fishtank. He looked at the shelves, trying to find the familiar shape of a fishtank, and soon enough, he could dimly make out an outline of something rectangular. Lunging, he knocked a box over, and was startled by the sound of metal pipes.
They weren't very long, but decent enough to get a grip on. He took around six, putting them in a different section of his jacket. The feeling of metal brushing against his skin was so calming...
But he had his fishtank now.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next