Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Two: Abnormal Days

+6
David River
Alexander Redman
Laura Besley
Adda Geist
Asher Reizen
Monobear
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Day Two: Abnormal Days Empty Day Two: Abnormal Days

Post by Monobear Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Day Two: Abnormal Days Tumblr_mi3002Vo8W1r8v8fxo1_400
Wake up, bastards! It's 7 o' clock. Let's all- Eh? Hey! Hey!

The usual announcement was interrupted. Various sounds could be heard over the speakers, the most prominent of which being Monobear's yelling.

Are you sleeping?! That's my chair! My chair! You're asking for it, kid. And I'd punish you if it wasn't such a good day.

The bear seemed to collect itself

Damn, you bastards are fast. Eh? You know what I'm talking about. In any case, why don't you all go see for yourselves. Or, most of you for that matter! Upupupupu!

Last edited by Monorator on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Day Two: Abnormal Days Empty Re: Day Two: Abnormal Days

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Asher didn't move from his seat. Being that he was already in the cafeteria, and he assumed that's where people would go first. He got up and cleaned up from his late night snack, and got a glass of water before sitting back down. He didn't want to go out and find out what this bear meant by himself.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Adda rolled over in bed drowsily before sitting upright and rubbing her eyes before putting her glasses on. She put her vest on over her clothes, which she hadn't bothered changing out of. There was only one way out of here, and being that the bear mentioned "most of you" made her uneasy. She stood, put her backpack on, and left her dorm.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 pm

The announcement woke Laura up. Barely. She didn’t even bother trying to make sense of it. She blinked open her eyes and tried to recount what happened last night, but nothing came to her. She turned her head a little and noticed that lying next to her on her pillow was a note. She held it above her head to read it. "Sorry if I was a creep today, I don't know what came over me. Can we just start over again tomorrow?" Underneath was a bad drawing of her on a dirt bike with Asher falling off the back. Laura dropped the note on her chest and brought her hands to her face.

“Oh God, I remember now,” Laura spoke softly. “What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I…” She tried to get out of bed, but a searing pain tore through her leg. “gently caress…! Oh man, I forgot about that. But how am I supposed to get up?” Without Eloise’s help, she probably wouldn’t have even made it back to her room last night. Then Laura noticed that leaning against her nightstand were a pair of crutches. They weren’t exactly everything she would need to heal a broken leg, but they could at least help her walk. She endured the pain of sitting upright on the edge of her bed, then grabbed the crutches and propped herself up.

“I have to go apologize to Asher,” she muttered, wondering what she would say. “And Eloise, she shouldn’t have had to get involved.” She also knew there was one other person she’d have to face sooner or later. As she hobbled out of her room, she hoped it would be later.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Alex rolled over, nearly spilling out of the hammock with a screech.

Luckily, monobear's annoncement proved he was indeed, alive. he drowsily got up. Was there someone...with monobear? He looked groggily at the ceiling. Huh. "Herbert." he called, his voice gruff and groggy. 'Heeeeerberrrrrt!"
Trying to find the light, Alex nearly tripped over a shoe, which made him cascade into the floor.
Goddamnit it was not his morning.
He angrily flicked the switch on and off, giving Herbert's sleeping form an angry glare. "Oi, oi, oi! Get up!" He yelled, enjoying trying to wake the other man up. Or was he dead?
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 pm

David was shocked awake and jumped out of his chair, falling to the ground - Monobear's chair, that is. Right, this was Monobear's chair. Wait this was Monobear's chair.

poo poo.

"S-s-sorry Mr Bear!" he called at the camera glaring at him. He flinched and scrambled to his feet, running out of the Main Office at nearly the speed of light. Nice goin, idiot, He thought to himself, running down the hall to no place in particular, nearly crashing into a few walls along the way. He ran into the cafeteria and huffed loudly, leaning against the wall. He laughed a little bit.

"Least I g-got some sleep." he muttered to himself, still in a shock of sorts. "Hell, l-least I'm not d-dead."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Eloise only rolled over slightly in response to the odd announcement. She had woken up just a few minutes before and she was partially glad she didn't wake to the yelling. Of course, it got odder...and then it hit her.

Did something bad happen last night?

She practically flipped out of her sheets. Oh, god...Oh no...Th-that's right... She had to find out what the announcement was about. Eloise jumped into her usual attire and bolted into the hallway where she stood at the doorway, watching the doors in tension.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Marci sighed as the bears voice rang out - just as she was heading back to her room. She was so tired and she just wanted to sleep. Why had she stayed up all night, doing things that felt rather useless?

"Guess that means it's time for breakfast." She mumbled to herself, headed to the cafeteria. "Maybe I can lie down after breakfast. That sounds nice." She said with a yawn. She didn't register Monobear's ominous words - she didn't even notice them.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Herbert wasn't a heavy sleeper, but the stress from yesterday certain made him go out like a light. But with the combined caconophony of having a kickboxer being a little poo poo in his room in the morning roused him.
"Fuckin' hell, Jan! I'll get up, I'll ge-" He cut himself off as he remembered this wasn't his room. "Aw, hell!"
he kicked the covers off, getting quickly up, nearly yelling when he saw Alex. "Christ almigh-" He began to yell, "Stop fliggering them fuckin' lights, ya bloody silver-haired poofter!"
He quickly got his clothes on, quickly unsticking the few knives lodged into the wall. That was a rather fun game of darts before he fell asleep, he remembered. Of course, he won. Though he gave Alex some brownie points. At least he held the right part.
As for last night, he at least wished he could go out. He loved sneaking around and watching the goings on before returning for some nice shut eye. "Fer god's sake, are you some ankle biter? Christ almighty, stop fligerringing those lights like you're givin' em some sorta weird sexual act!" he gave Alex a playful shove as he walked past. Guy really didn't get technology.
He opened the door, still looked back at his roomate before turning-
"Wait. Where'd my chimes go? You set em up, didn'tcha? Bloody hell. Did someone take em?" Herbert's expression slowly turned from an expression of slight amusement to shock. "BLOODY HELL SOMEONE TOOK EM!"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Oscar whimpered pathetically as he got up. The announcement woke him up from one nightmare into another. He felt entirely less than motivated to even stand up and instead stared at his lava lamp for a good five minutes.

"Mnnnn..." Eventually, he stumbled into the bathroom and prepared for the day. He washed his face and his eyes snapped open. "Oh crap something bad happened!" His mind screamed. Monobear sounded cheerful on the announcements, and Oscar couldn't help but jump to a terrible conclusion. He charged out of his room into the hallway where he stood, waiting for someone to say something, anything.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Monobear now walked in the dorm hallways, in an extremely happy mood.
"Rise and Shine! Did everyone have a nice sleep?" The bear seemed almost teasing, "...Are some people out of their rooms already? Looks like it...no, that's not good." Monobear turns to the students in the hallway, "You might want to make sure any stragglers get up. Why waste such a good day?"

And with that brief greeting, he vanished.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 pm

After the ominous message, Adda was thrilled to see her friends still standing. Some were missing, though for the time being she attributed that to them simply having not returned to the dorms.
"Should we get some breakfast?" she asked the crowd of peers.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm

As soon as she left her room, Laura noticed something at her feet. Was it... an ID? It was. But which of the students could have left it there? It was a pain in the ass, but Laura managed to bend down and pick it up. She tapped the screen to turn it on, and a student's face shone back at her. It was Jaden.

Laura's eyes slowly rose, and she looked across the hall towards her right, at Jaden's dorm room. The door was slightly open.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Getting tired of waiting, Asher stood up,and after pushing in his chair began to walk the halls. Then remembering the announcement, he began to run towards the staircase.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Alex relinquished his hold on the lightswitch, chuckling a little, before cutting off and looking surprised. "The chime? Oh yhea, I did put it up. Are you saying someone...took it?"
he walked over to the door. "Well, I don't know why someone would use a chain-chime. Maybe that ghost lady took it? Occult people like chimes, right?"
He went out to inspect the wall. The nails were rather crude, and someone could've taken it off easily. Herbert wasn't really smart, he concluded. But then his eyes wandered elsewhere.
"Hey! You bitch!" Alex quickly shifted towards where Laura was, quickly changing in his mood and looks. He was absolutely bristling, and a menacing aura was almost pouring off him. She wasn't getting off the hook so easily after last night. "Care to explain what was going on last night?" His voice was demanding, even if she looked a little worse for wear. And he could care less. He felt betrayed.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:54 pm

When Marci reached the cafeteria, she found a distinct lack of interesting things, and a distinct raise in her mental ability. What did that bear say? Wasn't it something about seeing for yourselves?

She looked around - there wasn't anything particularly exciting. She thought for a moment - where would she find something interesting. Where would the most people be during the night?

Well, near the dorms, obviously. "Breakfast will have to wait, then." she sighed, heading off towards the stairs up to the dorms. She wondered what the bear wanted them to see...she hoped it wasn't something that bad.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Eloise walked over to Laura, looking concerned. The girl was on crutches, but thankfully alive.
"H-Hey..." She said, apprehensively, "You're up! That's good!" She turned down at the student ID in her hands, and thinking it was Laura's wondering why she appeared so puzzled. And staring at Jaden's door.

"Is...everything okay?" Eloise began to stare at Jaden's door as well. "Is he late up again? Hmph, we'll just have to..." She began to get nervous as she walked over. Is he okay?
Eloise opened the door slowly and walked in.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Laura nearly fell down as Alex approached her. She had no idea what to say to him. How could she? She could barely remember what had been going through her head last night. "I... I have nothing to say to you," she said, looking down. "Besides, there's more important stuff to think about." At that she followed Eloise towards Jaden's room. Her conversation with Alex could wait until later. It would have to. She stepped just behind Eloise, and entered the dorm room of her classmate.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Herbert wasn't really awake enough to deal with this. Alex was suddenly on the offensive at someone else he couldn't see, and he slowly retreated back into the room, hoping whatever that was brewing would fly on over him. he hoped so badly, he might just turn into a dove and shoot himself for being a white fluttery poo-making scoundrel.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:00 pm

In Jaden's room, the door to the bathroom was ajar, the shower clearly visible.

As was he.

"A dead body has been found."

Last edited by Monorator on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 pm

"You...." Alex growled, baring his teeth like an animal. "As if that leg is your just desserts! I'll break all of your fingers if it means I'll get an answer from you!"
But then again, something was off about Jaden's room. It was slightly open. Intrigued, he decided to follow as well, still seething at Laura.
And his mood flipped yet again. He yelled out the name of some esoteric god, backing up a little, his hands put up defensively. "Who kills people in the shower?" He muttered, shaking.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Jaden's dorm was right across from Adda's, so she walked over to look inside after Eloise, Alex, and Laura. When she saw the body she took a few shaky steps back before collapsing to the floor, unconscious.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Laura whimpered, almost afraid to speak against Alex after what happened last night. But he was clearly wrong. "No, he couldn't have been killed in there...," she began, stepping forward. "He's fully dressed, and the shower is dry."

She noticed Adda collapse behind her. "Oh God, what am I even doing?!" she yelled, beginning to lose control. "Why did I say that so calmly! He's dead! Jaden is loving dead!"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 pm

At this point Asher was sprinting up the stairs and into the dorm area. These kids liked food, so to not show up to breakfast meant something was up. He stopped in Jaden's room, where his concern shifted to Laura. He didn't even know what to say. It took a bit for him to realize that was the least of his concerns, as he caught a glimpse of something in the shower room.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:09 pm

David sighed and figured it'd be best follow weird pink-sweater girl - no one else was here. He didn't know her name either, apparently. He'd get to that, that was okay.

As he walked up the stairs, he already heard the ruckus. He frowned, walking over to Jaden's dorm."What's going on?" he asked, peering in. he noticed everyone crowded around his bathroom which he thought was pretty weird, but looked regardless.

He took a deep breath. "A-ah. That's what's...that's...what's going on. A-ah." He looked away. Oh. Oh.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next