Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Two: Abnormal Days

+6
David River
Alexander Redman
Laura Besley
Adda Geist
Asher Reizen
Monobear
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Day Two: Abnormal Days - Page 6 Empty Re: Day Two: Abnormal Days

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:50 am

Oscar saw her eye and let out a small squeal. He then clamped his hands over his mouth, not wanting her to think it was THAT bad. "Oh god, no, it's okay! It's seriously okay! I-I'll help too! Okay...maybe we should go into the bathroom, so we have water..." There was a dead body in the bathroom. gently caress. "Or....who wants to get some water?"
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 am

"If it's gloss, then... we should try flushin' it out with water." Herbert back away a little, not really wanting to be a big part of this. Even if it was his mess, and he needed to clean it up.
He stepped forward again.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 am

Laura shoved herself into the scene. "She's got glass in her eye?" she asked for confirmation. "I could probably help," she said firmly. In all honesty she wasn't too confident in her skills, but she didn't want Herbert going near Adda. God only knows what he'd try on her. He'd probably use his knife and try to prick it out.

"No seriously, this happens all the time to kids standing on the side of the track when we're biking. I mean, it's never glass, but it's the same idea right? The bikes kick up dirt and a bit lands in a kid's eye. And let me tell you, washing it with water is not the way to go."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 am

Adda began to get even more scared. At least one of them was wrong, and they were talking about a pretty important topic. She didn't even know what words to use to voice her fear.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 am

She nodded. "Can you go get us water, Herbert? I don't think...I don't think any of us wanna use the bathroom sink." She had a feeling he wanted to leave regardless. "Just be sure to get back fast, alright?"

She looked at Laura. I think dirt is a little different from a shard of glass, but what do you propose we do instead? Anything helps."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 am

"Wait a second, you sayin' we put wot in her eyes then? If it's gloss, then it should float out wit tha water." Herbert rebutted, gritting his teeth.
Stop getting in my way, damnit, he thought. This was his mess, he was going to clean it up.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 am

Clicking his tongue, he instead put aside his hesitation and moved onto Jaden himself. "Sorry, Jaden... but... I gotta do this to help you..." He began to lift up his shirt, a bit hesitantly.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:04 am

Eloise saw Asher walking into the scene of the crime. More people were flooding into the room by the second. Not that she wasn't used to crowds, but the chaos was too much for her to keep track of. She couldn't read anything that was happening, and she felt a headache coming on.
"A-as long as it's all under control..." She knew nothing about first aid. She'd be more help on the investigation front. She moved back into the bathroom where Asher was getting his detective on.
"Find anything...?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:04 am

Water, at least someone was listening.
He quickly paced out of the room, intent on rushing to his own room. He probably had a bucket under his sink, and his suspicions were confirmed. Quickly, he filled it up in the bath, making sure the water was at least lukewarm. Cold water probably wouldn't be as comfortable.
He exited a little more slowly, carefully coming back inside and placing the bucket next to his feet.
"Ah got water." he said, shrugging.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:05 am

"No Herbert, you have to try other things before that," Laura said calmly. She didn't want to start anything with him again. She pouted, concentrating. It had been a while since one of her friends got dirt in their eye and she helped her get it out. "It is different, but the basic steps are always the same. Adda, you haven't rubbed your eyes, have you? Don't do that, it'll make it worse." Laura was struggling to remember all the first aid tips. If it had been a broken ankle or something, she would have been much more helpful.

"And try to blink a lot. If you can get your eyes to water naturally, it'll be a lot better than using something else. Hopefully it's not lodged in too far."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 am

Asher turned to Eloise.
"Shower's dry as a bone, and the only thing there that's out of place is the bottle Herbert threw. What about you?" he asked in reply.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:08 am

Adda nodded a little bit. She had been afraid to touch her eye, so she certainly hadn't rubbed it. She did her best to blink, but the small movements were excruciating.
"So...apparently glass is a bit sharp, huh?" she laughed softly.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:10 am

Asher continued to Eloise. "So here's the bruise from when the bear logged him... and then from whatever strangled him... which we think is the chime? Can we compare it to the wound on his neck, make sure it matches?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 am

Laura frowned. "Don't strain yourself, it's ok," she said soothingly. "Can you feel what part of your eye it's at? We'll need to take specific steps now, especially if we're going to try using that water that Herbert brought." She didn't like it, but Laura realized that it was more and more likely that Herbert would have to wash out Adda's eye. Her knowledge of first aid only went so far.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 am

"It's kinda hard to tell... everything just h-hurts... its kinda all over, but I think the most was just around the center?" she trembled as she analyzed the severity of her eye.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 am

Oscar laughed like a clown in a tiger's cage. Nervous and terrified. Jokes like that did not mix well with him.
"We really...just don't want infection..." Oscar mumbled, "We can't leave it in or it'll probably get infected. But if we take it out without....some precise stuff...we also risk making it worse," he turned to Laura, "If water's not...what is?"
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 am

She moved away silently, letting Herbert and Laura get closer. These two seemed to know a lot more about first aid than she did. "Keep her safe, okay?" she said quietly to both of them. "Don't do anything you both don't agree on."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 am

Eloise looked at the bruises quietly, a bit more at ease seeing someone else was going through the steps as well.
"The chime? You mean what Herbert was going on about? I haven't seen the thing anywhere..." She muttered, "The chain's right there, though." She pointed to the red chains attached to Jaden's pants. His little fashion statement touched her heart in a sad way.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 am

Herbert pushed the bucket a little closer with his foot. Marci was out of the way, but he didn't know if Adda would let him help her. He didn't want to find out, but he kneeled down, moving the water bucket closer to her.
"You won't mind if I help you?" he asked, his voice devoid of the usual roughness.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:19 am

Asher gently took the chain from his side, "Guess I managed to mix up chime and chain, huh. I only caught bits of conversation." He held the chain close to the wound, but not on it, checking to see if the pattern matched up.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 am

She shook her head. "Its fine, go ahead. It's my fault- I should've expected you to retaliate. It's just... I was scared you'd do something rash... either now or later.." she said.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 am

Laura was surprised by the lack of harshness in Herbert's voice. It was uncharacteristic of what she knew about him. She let out a defeated sigh, and stared intently at the wall in the opposite direction of Herbert. "If it's alright with Adda, it's fine with me. I don't have any better ideas at this point, so that's our best bet. Just... be careful."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:27 am

Herbert put an arm around her and leaned her closer to the bucket, shifting so that she wouldn't be very uncomfortable. His arm was gentle, as if he knew what to do. He took the glove from his right hand off with his teeth, spitting it to the side.
Apparently he wore gloves to cover some nasty scars, which looked very straight and thin. Slowly, he leaned Adda's head over the bucket, taking some of the water into his hand and starting to delicately washing out her eye, making sure not to touch the eye directly.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:28 am

"They match up pretty well, it's definitely fair to assume it's the weapon," he concluded.
"Is there anything else in here worth checking out?" he turned to Eloise. The room was so small, there wasn't much to go off of.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 am

Adda flinched a little bit, but at the same time the water was a bit soothing. She sat as still as she could, though her hands gripped her jacket tightly.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next