Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Two: Abnormal Days

+6
David River
Alexander Redman
Laura Besley
Adda Geist
Asher Reizen
Monobear
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Day Two: Abnormal Days - Page 7 Empty Re: Day Two: Abnormal Days

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:33 am

Watching Adda get fixed up calmed her down - she was going to be okay, she would be fine. She smiled a little bit. Everything was going to be fine. Everything wasn't going to be fine in the long run, obviously, but everything was going to be fine for now.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 am

Laura watched silently as Herbert poured the water, then spoke when Adda sat upright. "Well? Blink a few times, how do you feel?" she pressed, eager to know if she could stop worrying. For a moment, Laura forgot that there were still other things they had to do for the investigation. Jaden's death seemed a distant reality, one that could be ignored.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 am

Oscar watched, holding his breath. He held up his hands, wanting to tell Herbert to be careful, but Herbert's unusual calmness stopped him. Or rather, the sudden change made Oscar nervous, but he wouldn't question it. He shuffled through the first aid kit quietly.

He found an eye patch and held onto it without speaking. She'd probably have to wear it, and he hoped she wouldn't mind.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 am

"It stings like crazy, but I think that's a good thing?" she laughed lightly. She was trying to regain her optimism. It was a little bit easier to blink, but she still couldn't blink normally or anything. "But... what now?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 am

After washing her eye out a decent amount of times, Herbert slowly moved away. "Ah did the best ah could," he said, picking his glove back up and putting it on his hand after wiping it against his pants.
However, the growl returned to his voice. "Just don't say ah did anything, yah bloody ankle biters."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 am

She smiled a little bit. "Thanks...and sure..."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:45 am

Oscar held up the eye patch and the glasses with the best smile he could muster. It was a bit shaky, but it was an honest smile, "Th-the glasses are partially broken. B-but it's okay! You don't even need that lens with the eye patch...!" It wasn't the best way to put it.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Adda took the eyepatch from Oscar, but declined the glasses. "I'd feel kinda silly with them on just for one eye, especially since the other was the worse to begin with... Besides, I'm not blind without them or anything," she smiled in thanks.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 pm

"Upupupu..."
Quiet laughter disrupted the touching moment. The bear was now making an announcement, "You bastards sure made a mess. I hope you even had an investigation. Or have you already discovered the killer among you?"

"The trial is about to begin. If you look at your maps you'll notice a new room has opened up!"
Day Two: Abnormal Days - Page 7 Map13

"There is an elevator on the left. Once you have all entered it shall bring you to the Courtroom automatically. Please arrive immediately."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Laura sighed audibly, making sure her classmates could tell that she was annoyed. She was glad that Adda was ok, sure, but they had wasted so much time they could have spent making progress. Maybe it was for the best, though. Adda's accident, while unfortunate, seemed to pacify her classmates if only for a short while.

"I don't really get what this is about, but we should go," she said, standing up. "We're literally walking to the other side of this building to get to that... what did the bear say? An elevator?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Asher stood up and left the bathroom, walking over to Laura. "I guess so... Do you want me to help you with the stairs or...?" he asked. He didn't want her to think he was babying her, but he was a bit concerned.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Alex has already wandered decently far away from the dorms when he heard the announcement. He was alone, so he could pick out what was a hallucination and what wasn't. Right before his eyes, he saw a door open up, and he flinched. He didn't have visual hallucinations, and the voices were calming down slowly but surely. He started to walk towards it, finding out it looked a lot like an elevator.
"Trial." he repeated, slumping down against the wall. He needed to meditate for a bit before people started to arrive. No wonder he couldn't be around people: he went crazy.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Eloise hissed, "Time? Time already?" They didn't check any of the rooms for hidden evidence, or rooms where they might have been during the night. Eloise knew nothing of investigating besides what she caught on television, but it seemed important. Especially since their lives were at stake. She was starting to get aggravated, not something she was often.

"You all really pushed it." Was all she could say to anyone. Eloise checked the student ID and then "hmph"'ed her way out of the room, catching David on the way out. He did his job, he was still good in her books. "The new room is near the gym. You been there yet? It's next to the locker rooms."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 pm

David peeked at his Student ID when it started glowing in his pocket. The school map had brought itself up, but there was a new room on it. He looked at it, puzzled, listenign to whatever this crazy bear was telling him. Trial starting soon? Fair enough. He walked into Jaden's room to make sure everyone had heard the same and was shocked at what there was to take in.
Was that bucket filled with bloodied water. Why was ghosty-girl wearing an eyepatch. Why was everyone looking at Herbert like he was evil.
He caught site of Eloise and sighed - she looked alright, that was okay. At least she was okay. "Haven't been there yet, I was gonna head there now. School trial starting, then?"

Last edited by David River on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Laura was slightly hurt by Eloise's coldness but when Asher spoke she smiled a bit. "That'd be great, thanks. I'm still getting used to these things," she said, lifting one crutch slightly off the ground. "Anyway, I'll probably need all the time I can get to walk that far. Let's get going then." She moved past David and Eloise and out the door. If she didn't have to keep a grip on her crutches, she would have liked to hold Asher's hand on the way.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Adda stood on her shaky legs, brushed off her clothes, and took he ID from her bag, along with the journal her dad wrote down notes in. She turned to Oscar and Marci, "C'mon, don't wanna keep Judge Monobear waiting!" she called as jokingly as she could as she ran out of the room.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Marci smiled - seeing her friend smile despite the fact that she was wearing an eyepatch and was probably in a lot of pain still was pretty amazing, in short. "Let's go, then!" she ran after her quickly, trying to keep a smile on her face for her friends sake.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:23 pm

"Well we can't show up last, now can we? That'd be rude of the stars," he smirked, and came up behind Laura, scooping her up in his arms-careful of her leg- and began to walk along at a good pace.
"I may not look it, but I've got great upper body strength!"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Herbert flicked his eyes back to Adda for a brief second and then strode out the room. He had no intention of just sticking around. He followed the updated map, arriving and stepping inside.
He saw one familiar face.
And he particularly didn't want to talk.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Oscar, relived that Adda seemed to be back to her cheerful self, lightened up. He was just happy to get out of the room, the atmosphere was smothering him. Of course they were out of the frying pan and into the fire, but Oscar was simple enough that the bad things temporarily left his mind. He ran after her, with a slight desperation in his step.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Laura squeaked in surprise at being picked up. She had to be careful not to drop her crutches or have them smack against Asher as he walked. It also wasn't the most normal looking sight, considering Laura wasn't the shortest girl in her class. In fact, she was probably the tallest. Still, Laura didn't mind. Asher made her feel safe in the middle of what could only be described as chaos.

"You're nuts," she said with a giggle.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Adda slowed down as she approached the room, turning to face Oscar and Marci. Just as she was about to jokingly call out to them, her legs gave a bit, not over the shock. She regained her balance quickly and waved with a smile as she drew near the elevator.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:31 pm

"Lets be honest though," Asher began as he approached the hall leading to the elevator, "Have you ever heard of a normal carny? And hey, this is faster, Isn't it?" As he talked, they got closer and closer to the elevator.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:31 pm

"School trial starts soon, whatever that means..." Eloise sighed, "I'm not too confident about this..."
She flipped her hair back, "Ohhhh well. I've been to the gym before, so I know the way there. It's kind of the complete opposite end of the school, half the exercise is getting there!" Talking made her feel less frustrated, and she was now more nervous than anything.
She nodded to David, "Let's not be late," and started off into the hallway, watching Laura and Asher do some circus stunt. What was that all about?
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Laura pondered it for a moment. "Well, I can't say I've met very many, but no. It's ok though. You're a good kind of nuts." She lightly bumped his chest with her fist as she spoke. "And yep, definitely faster." As soon as she said it, they reached the door going into the elevator. Some other kids were already there.

"You can, um, put me down now," Laura said, blushing a bit.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next