Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Two: Abnormal Days

+6
David River
Alexander Redman
Laura Besley
Adda Geist
Asher Reizen
Monobear
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Day Two: Abnormal Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Day Two: Abnormal Days

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 pm

He heard screaming, and that was enough for him to come poking from his room. 'Dead?' Did he hear right?
His eyes glazed over. It couldn't be...
For a change, he quickly walked into the room, took one look into the shower room, and felt like his whole body was lifted up off the ground. He was screwed.
Someone died.
"gently caress gently caress gently caress fuCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" He started to back away, fingers digging into his cheeks hard enough to leave red marks. When he finally hit the wall, he sagged down, shaking wildly.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Eloise let out a small shriek.

"Jaden!?" She shouted, "God no...someone check! Check!" There was no way he was dead, someone had to make sure. Someone other than her, of course. She began to shake as she wobbled towards the shower.
"gently caress..." she hissed, "He's..."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:15 pm

When she walked in and saw Adda, she started to worry a bit.

"What's...going on, everyone?" she said quietly , looking into the bathroom. Her eyes opened wide and she covered her mouth. "I-Is h-he..."

She breathed. "He is, isn't he, that's why we're here, because he's..." she shook her head. She couldn't say it. She didn't want to, and no one would want to hear it and he's...one of them killed someone. That was important.
One of them killed someone.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 pm

"No! We should just leave him!" Laura shouted at Eloise. "This is too weird! People shouldn't die like that! How could this happen?!" She was in hysterics, and if not for the support of her crutches, her legs would have given out. "I want to leave! Someone get me out of here!" she continued. "And not just this room! This whole school! Let us out!"

As she yelled the little energy she had stored while asleep failed her. She slumped over, barely audible. "What are we even supposed to do now...?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Jaden was dead. It was finally hitting him. It wasn't some double. It wasn't a fake one, like in the shows he heard about. The tension of the room was pulling him under, and all the people yelling and being nervous were not helping him. Everyone's voices slowly faded out of his mind. He started to laugh, slowly at first, but then increased until he was hysterical, the look on his face not amused, but absolutely broken as hell. His limbs wouldn't move and he slumped down onto his knees, staring forward like some sort of demented, laughing playtoy.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 pm

When Adda stood back up there was something different about the way she held herself. Her speech, too, was like that of another person. "Killing? Really? I thought you kids were better than that," she sighed with an almost parental tone, "You really seemed like you would stick together!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Asher walked over to Laura. He didn't want to make her mad, since she seemed to be in a foul mood, but wanted to help. "Do you.. want help? Support?" he asked softly, almost hoping she wouldn't hear him. He really didn't want to pay attention to what was going on.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 pm

She looked at Adda curiously. "You kids?" she questioned. "Adda, are you alright?"

She wasn't good at this kind of stuff, she was nervous and scared. Someone was dead in the other room and now one of her friends was looking a bit insane. What else could go wrong? She could think of a lot of things that could go wrong.

"D-do you need some water or something?" she added.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Oscar barged through the crowd that was now gathering. "W-what did you say? D-d-dead?!"
He stole a glance into the room and recoiled immediately, "D-...d-d-DEAD-!"

He threw himself backwards, away from the door. "Oh my loving god!" He shouted, his voice high-pitched, doing everything to keep himself from looking at the room, "J...Jaden!?" He tumbled over Adda, while she was still on the floor, "A-Adda!?" He wheezed as he fell against the wall. He was now hyperventilating.

After a few minutes he let out a hoarse scream.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Wiping tears from her face, Laura looked up at Asher. "No, I just... I'm scared as hell," she admitted. She looked away from Asher and her gaze fell once again on the lifeless body of Jaden. "What now?" she asked Asher, even though she knew he couldn't answer. "Whatever sick scheme that bear had, it got what it wanted. What happens to the rest of us...?" She was terrified of the possibilities. Would they all be killed? She tried to remember what was in the school rules about it, but she couldn't focus.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Adda turned to Marci. "Yeah, you kids. Oh-wait, wait," she laughed. "That's right, you think I'm Adda! I'm Albert Geist, proud father to this lovely young lady!" he gestured towards Adda. His attention shifted to Oscar.
"Is that kid okay?" he asked, puzzled.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 pm

"A-ah, O-Oscar will be fine, I-I think." she said swiftly, looking back at him. Well, this was a turn of events if she's seen one. And she'd seen a lot in her years of reading. "H-he does that sometimes. It's alright."

"S-so, um, hello then M-Mister Geist, I suppose? U-um, where's....where's Adda then? Well, I mean s-she's right here," she waved her hands to demonstrate, "but...you know what I mean, right? She said you know all about this stuff, didn't she...?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 pm

"We show respect," he replied. Asher approached Jaden and closed his eyes, and then stepped away from the body. "We can't mess with the scene for when the police come, but that at least..." He stood next to Laura again. "We don't go along with whatever that stupid bear says, that's for sure. He's not getting the last laugh."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Oscar gripped his own shoulders in a vice-like bear hug. He could barely hear the others over the sounds of his own panicked thoughts, which weren't much more than screams themselves. He had spoken to Jaden just a few hours ago, he couldn't be dead. That was impossible!
Adda turned to him....no, it wasn't Adda. Oscar shook his head vioelntly.
"Wh-wh-what what what?" Albert? Who's Albert?! Adda's Dad, did he say that? His strained voice was something to be pitied.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Herbert was slowly coming to his senses, which suffice to say, wasn't happening for most of the others. Screaming, laughing, all sorts of noises were being produced. Slowly, he got up, his legs shaking a little less as he shook them out. Steeling himself, he walked over, pushing past a few students to kneel next to the body, narrowing his eyes.
"Well, we ain't getting anythin' done just standin' here." he said, to nobody in particular.
He craned his head to look at Jaden's dead eyes. they were rather red. "Christ almighty, his eyes are red as hell!"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well, Adda had a painful experience when she was younger, and I blame myself. Its up to her to tell you the details, but point is I promised her she wouldn't see another corpse again. So, while I usually stay with her, she's staying with me right now. Except she's more asleep right now. I taught her everything she learned as a youth! But, like I said, she's the one to explain the details-it's her choice."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Nodding slowly, Laura leaned over so she could whisper in Asher's ear. "You realize what this means though, right?" she said. "We're not safe here. One of us killed him. Anyone could be next. We have to do something about it." Her voice was shaky but serious. She didn't trust anyone in the room besides Asher and Eloise. Anyone else... could be a killer.

At the same time, Laura was torn. Jaden's blood could have been on her hands. But no one needed to know that. It was her own secret to herself.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:35 pm

"Um. O-okay then. Thank you." she shifted awkwardly, looking down. This was so weird and none of what she? he? they? just said made any sense. "I-I'll ask her the next time she...comes...around, I guess?" Was that how it even worked? She didn't like this one bit.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:36 pm

It was a point that Asher knew, but didn't want to accept. "Well, we can't just run out of the room-literally," he looked down at her leg, "and figuratively. People'd get suspicious, and rightfully so." He thought for a moment. "Our best bet is to stick with the group. No one'll do anything around all 10-er-9 of us." he decided.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Albert shifted. He wasn't quite sure of his place at the moment, and whether or not he should go around talking. "I guess if anyone has any last questions I'll hang around, but then I gotta go write up what happened so Addy can be up-to-date... this isn't a fight I can do for her, as much as I may want to," he concluded. His instincts as a father made him want to endure everything for Adda, but he knew it simply wasn't a realistic decision. He could very well cast more suspicion on his daughter, and maybe even lead to her becoming a target.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Nobody was listening. Unbelievable.
he turned his head around. "Ey! Ey! Oi!" he shouted, trying to get some attention. "Can we at least cooperate here!"
He couldn't believe such a bunch of bloody eedjits were going to start screaming it was him. He just wanted to take a knife out and skin them all and be done with it.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Eloise had seated herself on the floor, just almost to the shower, but not quite. She covered her face and muttered things silently. First of all, none of it seemed real.
Second of all, someone did this to him.

She turned up when Herbert began to approach the body. She recalled his earlier reaction to the nurse, and was nearly surprised to see some slight apprehension. Eloise would've been shocked if it weren't for the fact that this was a dead student they were all gathered around.

"H-he's dead, right? He's not just unconscious?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Laura knew Asher was right, but she didn't like to hear it. Her classmates were irregular to say the least. God only knew what Adda was talking about, Laura wasn't paying attention to her. And the way that Herbert was inspecting Jaden's dead body put her on edge. "It's like no one knows what to do. We have no direction from here. It's just going to be chaos, isn't it?"

Then she remembered. "Oh! Wait a moment, I've got the answer right here!" She slid Jaden's ID into her pocket, and pulled out her own from the opposite one. "Let's see... Rules, rules... Here! It says that a student who kills another can 'graduate.' What does that mean? And there's something about a trial?" Laura gave up. The school rules made no sense to her.

When she heard Herbert speak, she wanted to snap at him. "And what do you suggest, Mr. Game Hunter! For all we know, you could be steering us down the wrong path to get away with murder!" Then she turned to Eloise. "Of course he's dead! Look at his eyes! They're completely rolled over!"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 pm

At last a certain someone walked in. He let out a false gasp, a safe distance from what he knew were very unstable children.

"Tsk tsk," Monobear began, "Didn't see that coming..."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm

"Oh course 'e's dead!" Herbert said, scowling, but some sense of mutual fear radiated from his eyes. "I mean...if he was alive he's be tryin' to pop me one in tha jaw!"

And he was going to draw the line at being called a murderer. "An' what about you an' that little leg o' yours? Ain't suspicious at all!" he would've spat, but then, that wouldn't be nice.

he spun his head over to monobear. "Ey! My next floor rug! You better tell us what happened!"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next