Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Two: Abnormal Days

+6
David River
Alexander Redman
Laura Besley
Adda Geist
Asher Reizen
Monobear
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Day Two: Abnormal Days - Page 4 Empty Re: Day Two: Abnormal Days

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 am

Finally, someone listened.
"I think someone used those chains he got on him." he stated, scratching his beard. "They put em back after! I say we call it important evidence!"
He nods.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:41 am

He nodded simply and looked around the hallway and nodded, not looking at Asher. "Feels like we're all in limbo or something," he paused. "Except for the murderer, they're not in limbo. They're in a much worse place. A nightmare. I almost feel bad, then I remember how they got there, and I don't feel anything. I'm just in limbo."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 am

Adda walked over to Oscar to help with his angle of the investigation. As much as she wanted to help investigate the body itself, she knew it would never go well. She began to remove the layers of bedding, figuring there was nothing to be found, but it was as good as place as any to start. Not facing him, she began to talk.
"Sorry if my dad made everything awkward..." She began.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:43 am

Asher laughed a bit.
"Maybe we're in that movie, the one with the dreams... maybe we really are in limbo, and then one day we'll wake up on the real first day of shool," he said.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:44 am

He leaves the door open as he stumbles into the room, covering his ears. Like that would help. It was in his head, not outside of it, they said.
He opens every drawer on the side of his room, scattering clothing, wraps, and other things he would keep. Where was it? Where was it! He was starting to get a little angry, nearly ripping a drawer out in his rage. He screamed through gritted teeth, opening the final drawer at the back of his room, ripping it clean out and throwing it across the room. There.
Finally.
He picked up the black box, turning it over to look at the coded surface. He twirled the dials to 9-1-1-6, and tried to open it.
It wouldn't open.
In a rage, he threw it out of the room, making it clatter into the hallway.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:45 am

Laura tucked what she found on the nightstand into her pockets, right next to Jaden's Electronic Student ID. If there was one thing she knew from personal experience, it was that she probably shouldn't let anyone else see what she found unless it was absolutely necessary. What kind of person would she be if she shared secrets like those?

At the talk of a murder weapon, Laura returned to where Herbert was next to the body. "That sounds plausible. I say we accept that until we find evidence proving otherwise," she said coldly. She didn't like how fast-paced the investigation was going, much unlike her normal self. She wanted to keep track of what everyone was finding out, but she couldn't. "Should we check other places in the school for clues?" she asked.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 am

"That's...plausible. That's extremely plausible." She looked at the chains carefully, expecting to see speckles of blood on them before realizing those probably weren't there, sighing. "It also means that someone weaker could have done it, since they...didn't actually...strangle him, under that hypothesis, and it...happened...here." she had trouble uttering the sentence, but she felt it needed to be said. After saying it she realized that 'someone weaker' is a rather accurate description of herself and sighed; she'd prove to them it wasn't her, somehow.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 am

Eloise tilts her head and takes another look at the body.
"Well...I guess it matches the bruises too. Look, they're sorta...odd shaped," Eloise notes.
She then stepped away from the body suddenly. It was a body for Pete's sake, she felt wrong looking at it, invading Jaden's privacy as he lay there.

"Mark it as evidence." She said, finally, recovering.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 am

"I really, really wouldn't mind that," he said with a quiet laugh, "but I think that's just a tad too hopeful."
He looked over at Alex's room curiously. "Should we...go check out what's going on over there? He could be destroying evidence, somehow..."
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 am

From his vantage point in the doorway, Herbert had a nice view of the whole room and its occupants. He was fluctuating between looking at Marci and Elouise and the room.

And he narrowed his eyes at Laura. He saw something briefly, something that looked very suspicious. "Oi, what were you doin' over there, crutches?" he hissed, trying to remember her movements. "Looked like you were swipin' somethin. OI! Marci! Elouise! Help me here, she got somethin!" He snapped his head around to the two other girls.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 am

Asher was startled by the sound of something slamming into the floor.
"David, stay here, right? I'll be right back, I'm gonna check that out!" He called as he ran over towards Alex's room. He didn't step in, but asked, "Alex...buddy... you alright in there? Want some water? A zoopal?" It was his best attempt at a joke to lighten the mood and hide his concern. He knew it wouldn't work, but hoped the sheer stupidity would help.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 am

Marci raised her hands in defense. "I-I don't think this is the best time for a fight!" she said, eyes wide. "L-lets just focus on our own investigations and not worry about what others are doing, alright?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 am

Laura glared at Herbert. "What the hell are you going on about?! I didn't touch anything!" she snapped. If she hadn't been on crutches, she would have given the older classmate a pretty heavy punch. "And I refuse to be looked at like a criminal! We all know you're the most suspicious one here! I don't have to deal with this!"

At that, Laura began to hobble out of the room. Whatever developments they made in the investigation, it wasn't worth being stuck in the same room as that creep.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 am

Oscar stared at the sheets.
Maybe he should've helped with the body and all. He did have one quarter of a forensics class. Besides the throwing up bit and being excused out of it part. Maybe he wouldn't be much of a help after all.

At last he noticed Adda.
"A-Adda! You're back!" you'd think she was off on spring break, "I, no, your Dad didn't....make things awkward. He was...nice..." Oscar honestly didn't know what opinion to have of Adda's ghost dad, but he wasn't lying. He did seem pretty nice. It was scary, but nice. Just like a friendly ghost.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 am

At the sound of the commotion, Adda snapped.
"Look, guys, we all want to trust each other, but can't right now. If someone wants to keep evidence as an ace up their sleeve, then why can't they?! Even if right now we decide to make all information public, it's no reason to go verbally assaulting her Herbert. Everyone's on edge, and so are you- just because you're older doesn't make you above us!"
she realized what she said and cupped her hands over her mouth, then ran and hid behind Oscar. While there she tried to continue there little conversation to pretend the other comment never happened.
"As long as he didn't say anything embarrassing..." she chuckled. As insane as everything was, she was happy to have known her dad was still with her, in a way.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 am

He watched Laura hobble out of the door in puzzlement. She seemed angry.
"Oh, uh, hey! Where are you going?" he asked, figuring that was probably a good thing to do as a guard, regardless if someone was angry or not.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 am

Quickly, he went out to the hallway to retrieve the box. Why did he throw it?
His head snapped towards Asher and David as he picked it up again. "I could use water, but..." He muttered, twirling the last dial and attempting to open the box again and again. Nothing was working. Did he change the password?
"I have to take these. I want you all to shut up." he said, then suddenly realized that the voice was was answering wasn't one of his friends. He looked around, dropping the box as he saw Laura come out.
"NO, NO NO NO NO!" he screamed, clutching his head, "SHUT UP! I'M NOT LISTENING."
He shook his head, desperately picking the box up and inputting a random code 1-0-7-3.
The box clicked, and he quickly picked up the two medicine bottles in it. He dropped, opening both bottles and taking perhaps a little more than he should.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 am

Oscar flinched as the eyes in the room drifted towards their general direction. He gulped.
"Y-yeah...! Fighting won't get us...anywhere!" He did a weak little fist pump, "That's what...caused this in the first place..." wrong thing to say.
"Let's just...trust! Trust that we'll pull all this together for...the trial..." He trailed off, blushing and looking at Adda, completely humiliated.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:02 am

Puzzled, Asher took some steps towards the stairs, "So I'll go get that water, then..." He jogged away down the stairs, making no detours, grabbing a plain bottle of water from the kitchen before beginning to run over. There was no time to waste- it didn't seem like it was a good time to leave Alex alone.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 am

"Ok, listen here you ankle-biter." Herbert snapped, finally drawing one of his knives. He felt so unsafe, like he was facing that bear again. He needed to fight, but all he knew was how to so so physically. Too bad it wasn't help here.
"I'm the most suspicious one here and I know I did bloody nothing! Someone I hate is dead and look what I have in my hand!" he laughed, pulling the knife closer his his body. It looked so useless. He had nothing to survive for, if that file was true. Janice... at least he could be with Janice.
He made up his mind. If he was accused, it would be better to die by his own hand than by theirs.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 am

Laura turned to face David, fuming with pent up frustration. "Who the hell do you think you are, stopping a girl on crutches?! You think you can take advantage of me like this, you pig?!" She leaned into David's face as close as was possible given her lack of balance. For a moment, Laura considered using her crutches to deliver a swift blow to David's jewels, but reasoned he probably didn't deserve it, despite being foolish.

"You're lucky you're cute. If you were any other guy in here, I swear to God..." She continued muttering to herself as she walked into the hallway. Down the hall she saw Alex having a mental breakdown and probably taking some kind of medicine. "What the hell is he doing?" she yelled.

Last edited by Laura Besley on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am

"I-I'm sorry, jeez! J-just gotta make sure the crime scene's secure and stuff! I'm doing my job!" he said, trying to hide his anger. He figured it wasn't the time to get angry at girls on crutches. There wasn't a specific time to do that ever.

He looked at Alex in sheer confusion and terror. "W-what are those? Are you alright?" he blurted out before thinking, cursing himself mentally before containing regardless, "Y-you got a headache or somethin'? And why were they in that b-box?" he had a feeling he was going to get slapped for asking half those questions, but he didn't care. It was probably better to ask in the first place in this case. It was in that moment when David realized he was arguably the sanest person in the hallway.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am

Seeing the knife drawn, Adda began to freak out. "Oh my god...oh my god..." She lunged for Herbert, grabbing at the knife. Knives are evil. Always were evil. They took her father, and now were trying to take a classmate.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 am

Asher slowed down as he approached Alex, unscrewing the cap and handing him the water. Curious as he was, this definitely wasn't a time for questions.
"Why don't you come hang out with me and David... until you feel better..."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:11 am

Eloise seemed to fluctuate in and out of a dream world as voices were raised and people stormed in and out. She drowned them out with her own muttering and held her hands over her ears. Investigations were quiet, right?

Finally, the tensions got too high and she finally snapped as well, to no one in particular, "Someone's dead! SHUT UP! EVERYONE!" She felt he deserved a bit of respect, "S-stop fighting." she went back to muttering now kneeling next to the body. If the investigation was going to carry on with this amount of arguing, she would do the kid a favor and get it done quickly. She decided to check his pockets, holding her breath and trying not to look.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next