Day 3: (Ab)normal Days

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Day 3: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Asher Reizen on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 pm

"I guess it makes sense that you'd think it's boring-it's your day to day life," He looked up, in no particular direction.
"But I think its great. Words can have so much power, and to be here because of it, you must have great control over them." He looked at her and smiled. "I understand what you meant before, no worries monkey!"
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 pm

"Alroight!" Eloise began searching the storage room, she could've sworn she had seen something of the sort in here before. If this resulted in yet another broken leg, fish tank-induced, the class would have more injuries than there were kids.

She narrowly dodged stepping on a box of lightbulbs and skipped off to one corner of the room.
"Hey, I found a rolly-doohickey over here!" Eloise grabbed it and brought it over. Eloise was glad she didn't offer to help with the fishtank, the wheely-cart itself was almost too much for her. She threw it down on the ground. Eloise was very much the kid who, in class, dropped her books onto the desk. She liked the sound.
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Laura was also curious as to why Monobear showed up. "Hey buddy, let me 'splain something to ya," she said, moving straight up to the supposed headmaster.

"If you're gonna be interrupting us for a school meeting at 6, you might as well leave us alone for the rest of the day. Can you not see that I am acquainting myself with these two kiddos?"
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 pm

If Oscar hadn't been limping up the hall, he would've turned and ran the other way. He wasn't even the one with the broken leg.

"No!" He whined, trying not to look Monobear in the eye. Especially not that red one. "Wh-what do you want?!" If it was another envelope, Oscar didn't know what he would do.
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

"I have a decent grasp of words, if I dare say so myself." She didn't mention that she was so good at rhyming that nearly 80% of the time she could predict the next line of most songs, between the rhyming schemes and repetitive themes.

"We're all good at commanding something, though. I'd assume you're good at conjuring an applause from all around, eh?" she smiled.
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:42 pm

"Upupupupu, making them break the rules isn't good for a friendship." Monobear said.
"But I'm hurt. Your headmaster comes and points out something that could get you in trouble, and you're getting all mean!" The bear almost sounded a little sad. "And I was just coming back from doing some beary special things. But seems like I'll have to come along, seeing as you kids might break the rules again!"
There was an almost sadistic look in the bear's red eye. He knew something the kids didn't.
"Don't give me an excuse to kill another one of you bastards again! Yesterday was so pulse-pounding! I don't think my stuffing can take more!" The bear made a mechanical huff, his paws on his metal chest.
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 pm

"There's no magic involved! People just like a good carnival, I guess! I'm no where near as cool as the magician or tightrope twins, though. And everyone else there, really." He had never thought about his place in the carnival that much before. "But then again, nobody ever really sees the good in themselves. I guess because we try and keep the negatives away from everyone else, so they just eat at us, eh?"
Asher Reizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Herbert cranked his neck to look over to where Eloise was. Perfect. Though he was pretty surprised with how much David could lift. Maybe there was more than met the eye with the kid. Maybe he should see what was under that hat.

"Oi, Danny! Back up a little n' go to yer left. Emily got a trolley!"
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Adda tensed. She'd been around other psychos in her life, but Monobear seemed much more threatening, even though he wasn't actively trying to stab her or anything. The fact that he seemed to plan on just following them felt so much scarier.
"Eheh... well, we're here Laura! I think I'll go in ahead!" With that, she ran into the library, towards the occult section, hoping Monobear would choose to follow someone else instead. Just not Oscar. Poor guy's heart probably wouldn't be able to take it.
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David River on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 pm

"Name's David, not Danny. Jeez, are you ever gonna learn our names?" He sneered as did was he was told. It was a bit contradicting, he realized, but weren't most people a little contradicting? Whatever, he thought, as he carefully put the tank on the trolley.
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Laura backed up a bit, and for the first time since during the trial she got a bit angry. Once Adda left, and with Oscar still out of earshot, she began speaking. "Listen up fucker, you're not about to hurt those two! They're losers, but they're helpless!" She had to keep herself from dropping her crutches then and there to punch the stupid bear. It probably wouldn't end well if she did.

Of course, cursing someone out wasn't against the school rules. "What kind of sick creep preys on the weak? I don't know who it is controlling you, but you're one fucked up piece of poo poo, you hear me?!"
Laura Besley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 pm

"Oi, David." Eloise parroted as the tank was placed onto the trolley, a bit too carefully for her tastes. It didn't even really bother her at all, Herbert's names. Turns out she's just used to taking on whatever name she wanted. Emily didn't sound too bad.

"Okay, how do we git this up the stairs?" That would be the next great step.
Eloise Rutford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 pm

"Br-br-breaking rules?" Oscar felt his heart plummet. Had he done something wrong? Was he off to the electric chair? Had Monobear figured out his plan?

"I didn't do nothing wrong, Mister bear!" Oscar stammered, "L-Look I wasn't even runnin'-" He was close to falling on his knees to beg for his life, if he had to. He then chose to run after Adda. Of course he could see his favorite section immediately. Books were left on the floor and chairs out from under the tables.
Oscar Barnes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 pm

"Upupupupupu! I'm not hurting anyone, Miss Beisley! It's your classmates! If you all get along, you'll be fine! I only prey on the convicted!" He put his hand behind his head, his red eye flicking with a happy light. "Though, should you be the one talking? You tried to kill poor Oscar! I heard it with my own two round ears!"
The bear chuckled, walking around Laura to start making his way into the library, a low mechanical chuckling emanating from him as he entered behind Oscar.

"YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LIBRARY?"

Last edited by Monorator on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monobear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 pm

"Really? I think you're fantastic! I'd never be able to do half the stuff you do." she smiled, then looked at him in surprise. "That's...that's a good way to put it." The gears in her mind were turning, ideas forming, lines putting themselves together and she blinked.

"Oh jeez, I gotta go. An idea just popped into my head. S-sorry!" she dashed out into the locker room, realizing that she had put her gym clothes on for absolutely no reason and laughed quietly to herself.
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Having weaved through shelf after shelf, Adda finally slowed to a stop. She was pretty sure she'd never ran this much in her life. Plopping down on the carpeted floor, she grabbed a random book from the shelf to flip through it. A simple collection of ghost stories like this normally wouldn't bother her, but it all felt much closer to her then it had in a long, long time. She put the book back on the shelf.
Adda Geist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Asher raised his hand a bit, waving as she ran off. He let out a sigh.
"Wonder what it's like to be creative like that?" Unsure of what to do from here, he walked over to a wall with a few mats propped up, laying one out to do a bit of yoga.
Asher Reizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Oscar turned from his mess to the other mess he gotten himself into.
"I-I'm sorry! S-Sorry!" Oscar put his hands up in defense, "S-sir I'll clean it up! I came here to do just that!" He quickly gathered up his notes, making sure none of them could be seen by the bear's ever-watchful eyes. He couldn't know.

"Look, I'm doing it now!"
Oscar Barnes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Herbert visibly bristled. "I don't do well with names!" He hissed. "Takes me a while!"

When he set the tank onto the cart, he realized Eloise actually had a valid point. "We'll cross that river when we get ta it." He murmured. He was thinking someone holding the front, and two people in the back. That worked perfectly, actually.
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Her eyes twitching, it took every ounce of restraint Laura had, not that that was saying much, to avoid bashing the mechanical bear's head in with one of her crutches. "Nobody loving calls me Besley," she mumbled.

Muttering curses to herself, she followed Monobear into the library. If it was as fantastic as Adda described it to her, then her bad mood ruined the effect. It seemed boring. At least, it would if it weren't for a comically inept alchemist scrambling to get his papers in order in the face of a genocidal bear mascot. "C'mon, leave the poor kid alone..."
Laura Besley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David River on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:08 pm

He stretched his arms. "That went...better than expected!" He looked over at Herbert. "Eh, you know what? Don't worry about it. People usually run around callin me driver dude. I'm used to bein called silly names." He grinned at his friend. "Now, let's get this thing upstairs!"
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:09 pm

"You better be, you little chubby bastard!" Monobear roared, his white paw raised, claws showing.
"Students have no respect! But us bears do! Because we're bears." The mechanical mascot mused, hopping up onto a table to sit on it, much like a little stuffed doll. Though the notes were rather strange. But this was Oscar. He knew exactly what Oscar was up to.

"As a headmaster, it is my duty to keep the students in line. Unless you want to try, Miss Besley?" Monobear's expression was curious, but quickly turned to laughter. "That would be a hilarious sight! Upupupupupu!"
Monobear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:12 pm

When she saw Monobear, Adda let out a troubled sigh. She could go over there and help out Oscar, but that also meant going over to Monobear. She weighed the options in her head before standing and walking over.
"So, uh, Monobear. I find it hard to believe your only reason for coming here was because we ran-regardless of the fact that this was a school." She refused to acknowledge this prison as a building for education, even though it was rich in lessons in survival of the fittest.
Adda Geist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Oscar was wounded. He wasn't used to hearing cursing, and being called a "chubby bastard" didn't soothe him any.
He almost threw himself over the table to hide his papers from the doll-like bear. They found themselves crumpled into his hands.

"L-leave me alone..." He mumbled, barely audible. "Just get it over with!"
Oscar Barnes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 pm

"Hmph."

Eloise shook the mental image of the cart rolling down the stairs and flattening them from her head.
"No elevators in helpful places 'round here then..." Oops. Let's not remember that again.
"Driver dude?" Eloise chuckled, pushing the cart back and forth gently with her feet, "Anythin' else? Hoirbert?"
Eloise Rutford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top