Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3: (Ab)normal Days

+5
Oscar Barnes
David River
Herbert Smith
Adda Geist
Monobear
9 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Day 3: (Ab)normal Days - Page 8 Empty Re: Day 3: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Oscar was gravely wounded.
"Oh," He muttered, "Well, I mean I don't really do well...with..." he stole a glance at Adda for support, as she was really one of his first friends.

"B-Back home in Maine, w-we all like Fantasy! I don't know about Arizona, but it's great in Maine..." He defended himself in a strong mouse-like voice.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Adda stepped to Oscar's side and nodded. "All my friends in school were into fantasy in one way or another- it's honestly not fair to generalize a whole genre!" She began to get excited. "Fantasy is so broad... it's not just fairies and wizards, though those are cool. Just because you don't like one fantasy story, doesn't mean you hate them all!" She looked at Laura curiously. "Did you have a bad experience in the genre?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

"Eh, I ain't agaist it, moight make it easier, but not as easy as wit a cart." he dragged a few carcasses back from hunts before, and it took him a few tries to figure out how to make it so it would be lighter. "Shame we can't bring it wit us."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

She walked up to her dorm in a panic, mumbling random things to herself. She'd probably look insane to any onlookers, mumbling 'no, no, that's not right' to herself with increasing anger in her voice.

She nearly bumped into her door when she got there, wondering absently how she knew the route so well as if it was muscle memory, but shrugged it off and went in. She walked over to the compact mahogany desk that sat in a corner. It was a nice desk - one that she'd choose for herself back at home. She scoured around for a pen and paper, only finding a red pen, but it was better than nothing. Sitting down, she started to write, and for the first time since she'd entered this horrible place, things felt almost normal.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Laura realized she was now on the defense. It didn't really suit her. She felt like Oscar and Adda were two awkward hamsters trying to nibble at her. "Bad experience? Naw, I was never into that stuff. My brother got really into it though."

Laura had a lost look in his eyes. "Y'know, he would always want to be some kinda wizard for Halloween. Every year it was a variation of the same costume." She turned away a bit. "Man, he was a dumb kid..."

Laura whipped around as fast as she could while on crutches. "Alright, let's read some fantasy! I wanna read somma that!

Last edited by Laura Besley on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

"Yup, exactly, since we can't bring the cart upstairs, it'll do," She bunched the blanket around her neck, stopping in front of the staircase "In fact, we're here!"
She stared at the cart for a while, waiting for them to make the first move. "Okay, let's...do this..."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Monobear decided to ignore the students as well. He had his own plans, and he had some final touches to go over before the meeting.
When he was sure nobody was watching, he started to make his way back into the hall. Though another wrench seemed to be thrown into his despair-inducing works, because in his little chat with the students, he overlooked someone going straight into their room! And were those kids trying to go up?
He quickly walked up, his white side sweating bullets. "Move it you bastards, headmaster duties! Nobody is allowed upstairs!" he yelled, taking the stairs in twos up to Marci's room.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:24 pm

She heard the bears voice and suddenly every amazing idea she had was gone. She sighed and laid her head on her desk, knowing she'd have to listen to it, but not wanting to.

Quickly grabbing a notebook and her red pen, she walked out of her room and locked the door behind her, facing the bear. "Why should I leave - what are you trying to hide?" She smiled, she was going to go, of course, but not without getting an answer, or perhaps the illusion of one.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Unfazed by Laura's sudden mood swing, Oscar perked up. "Yeah, I know some really good ones!"
Out of the corner of his eyes, he had been watching his table carefully and noticed that monobear was gone. He didn't point it out, but it was enough to relieve most of his anxieties.

Instead he marched straight over to the section. "I was here before. Someone stuck an alchemy book on the shelf..." He seemed deeply offended.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:26 pm

"Th'hell was that?" Herbert said, leaning to look up the stairs as the bear rushed up. "Did'ja see it?"
He pointed up, a complete look of amusement on his face. He was even smiling a bit.
"An' whassat about not goin' up?"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 pm

The relief and exhaustion was clear on the bear's face when he saw the student exit. "Ah, thank goodness you didn't see it early, upu-hah-pu" he said, panting in the middle of his signature laugh. "Ah! I ruined my sweet little mascot catchphrase!"

"But you're gonna find out with the other students. I don't want anyone spoiling my surprises. That's why they're surprises." He brandished his claws for some added oomph.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Asher took his Student ID out and pulled up the map. There had to be somewhere to go to pass the time. He could always go and try to take a nap, but he wouldn't want to oversleep and end up like Jaden, poor kid. He decided to do instead what most other teenage boys did- go to the kitchen to eat. But unlike most other teenage boys, he had zoopals. And zoopals make eating fun.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 pm

"I didn't see anything. What was there?" she asked, curiosity glinting in her eye. She hadn't looked around her room all that carefully, now that she thought about it, but nothing gigantic seemed to be out of place...what was the bear planning?

She realized then she probably wasn't getting answers, and that's why they were meeting at 6 PM. She sighed. "I'll be off then. Thanks for the information. See you later and against my will." she smiled contentedly, and headed off down the stairs.

She was met by and odd sight and an odd group. "Erm, hello. We're...not supposed to go upstairs, apparently!" She shrugged.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Laura walked over next to Oscar and examined the bookshelf. "Alchemy's your thing, right? Ha! Someone put it in the fiction section! I get it! That's rich!" Laura began laughing lightly. Whoever did that certainly had a grand sense of humor. Then Laura began walking down the bookshelf, examining the books at eye level.

"Hmmm... This one," she said suddenly. "A Game of Thrones. Sounds like my kind of book. If that's even possible." She motioned for Adda and Oscar. "Hey, one of you two grab this for me. My hands are full."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Adda strolled over, looking to the book Laura was fixated on. She pulled it off the shelf.
"Uh... what should I do with it, though? I mean, I doubt your hands will be freed up anytime soon!" She laughed. Normally, she'd feel bad making a pun like that, and she still did, but being that they were both injured, she figured it'd go over decently. "How about I stick it in my bag for now?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Eloise frowned when she saw Monobear, but lightened up as Herbert amused himself over it.
"I- don't know?" She was puzzled, "We're not supposed to go upstairs. Aagh! After all this!" She kicked the cart lightly with her foot, shaking the tank slightly. "Do we even listen to him?" She looked to the other with a mischievous expression.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:38 pm

"Heh. Maybe ah'll get a new rug too." He muttered, playing with his beard.
"Let's do it, Eloose." There was a slightly murderous glint in his eyes, like the glow of a man hell bent on raising pirranahs in his room.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 pm

He frowned at the pink-sweater girl. What was her name again? She was a writer or something, right?

"Aww, really? What's the bear planning, anyway?" he sighed. This better not be a super cool surprise party he was missing. He never missed surprise parties, mainly because he tended to be the one driving people to them but that wasn't the point.

He turned to Eloise and Herbert nervously. "I...I already got one strike, man. I don't know if I wanna mess with him any more. I like living."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Laura pondered it for a moment. Using the crutches all the time was really getting to be a pain, but she didn't see them going away anytime in the next month or so. That severely limited what she'd be able to do for a long amount of time. Some sort of arrangement would definitely need to be made, at some point or another.

"That'll have to do for now. Just give it to me sometime later, maybe after the meeting Monobear has planned for us, alright Add-..." Laura stopped mid-sentence. "Hey. Your name is really short. You need a nickname though. Help me out here."

Last edited by Laura Besley on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Eloise then noticed Marci. "Oh hey! Marci? You from upstairs? What's up there!?" She sounded excited. Eloise was also incredible with names.
She spun around to Herbert, a grin spreading across her face, "We can still do it! Look, Marci's alive!" David was killing the party here. "I mean, we're not going to be sleeping or anything" She looked at him, "And if we happen to find out what's up there, even better!"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Adda was a bit shocked. She had never really been given a nickname, considering her name was so short- just like Laura had said.
"A nickname? I dunno... the only nickname I've ever had is the one my daddy calls me... there isn't much wordplay to be found on a name strange name like 'Adda'." She was a bit nervous, but curious at the same time to see how this would go.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 pm

"You bastards better not be!" Monobear growled, bearing his claws again, an almost demonic look on his face. He was right behind Marci, and his head was probably only visible from the stairs. "Anyone messes with a bear, they get killed! At least, in the wilds...but I'm much meaner!"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:47 pm

"Last time ah fought a bear ah killed it." Herbert said, almost innocently, looking around to see if anyone would be nodding. Not like they knew, of course. "Ah still have tha rug in my room.... real pudy."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:48 pm

"Hello, Eloise." Marci was also decent with names. "It's just the usual. Monobear's up there, and apparently he's...planning something. He said something along the lines of" - she imitated his annoying voice - "at least you didn't see it!" - she stopped - "and then left. It was weird."

She shifted and walked down the stairs. "I...wouldn't do that if I were you." she said, walking down the rest of the stairs. Just as she said that, the bear appeared and she smiled back at it, waving. If she didn't show how much she hated it, at least she could pretend she was winning some kind of battle. "You'll probably tell us tonight what it is you're planning, so either way, it won't be that long of a wait, yes?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Asher strolled into the kitchen. Everything he had eaten before had been pretty simple, but today he felt adventurous. He began pulling random things from the fridge, and setting the oven to preheat.
"Never did bake before. Now's as good a time as any!" His assortment of food products would strike fear into anyone who knew he planned to bake with them.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next