Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4: Abnormal Days

+4
Herbert Smith
David River
Adda Geist
Monobear
8 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Day 4: Abnormal Days - Page 10 Empty Re: Day 4: Abnormal Days

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Asher stepped in behind Laura, leaving the door ajar.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Eloise looked at the mirror and released a long sigh, the end of her sigh a near sob. Nothing like dead people to remind you of home. Rubbing her head, she decided that she may as well search while she was there.

When she looked in the shower she gave a sharp gasp.

"Herbert. Come here." She would forgive his yelling for now, "Right now."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Herbert's head shot up when Eloise called him. He leaped over, nearly twisting his foot on a stray toy. Damn Asher. he poked his head into the room, trying to see what was causing the commotion.

"Wot is et, Elois- what the bloody hell is that?" Herbert's eyes grew wide in complete shock, his voice starting to rise. "The bloody bastards! They were in cahoots! I knew I should've have let them search together!"

Herbert was absolutely furious, kicking the door open fully, his face a shade of deep red.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Laura took a moment to admire Eloise's room. It had an elegant feel, with dark wood floors and deep red sheets on her bed resembling a curtain. Her entire room felt like a stage. Closets crowded one wall of her room as well as a neat little desk. There was also a bedside table.

"Alright, where to start..." she said nonchalantly. "I think I'll check out her desk." She walked over to check for anything important.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Asher stopped then chuckled, embarrassed.

"It makes me feel uncomfortable, to go and search a girl's room..."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 01, 2013 9:04 pm

"Hey, hey! We don't know what's up yet, we don't know-" It was useless. What she was staring at made shivers run down her spine.

"Take it, Herbert. We need to get out of here." She glanced over her shoulder instinctively, "We go to Adda's room without getting caught and we don't say a word. Got it?"
Tears formed in her eyes and she started a wheezy laugh, "Can't believe it. God, look at it! Look at it!"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Laura rolled her eyes at Asher. "Oh come on, what makes us so different that you feel bad going through our rooms? Whatever, though. Find something else to do if you're gonna be bored." While she was speaking, Laura looked over the contents of the desk. A pair of scissors, not bloody of course. Laura figured she could let that slide.

The other thing on the table was Eloise's folder. Laura picked it up and stared without opening it."I am not going through this. Elly would do the same if she found my crap." She set the folder back down on Eloise's desk.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Herbert sighed, wiping his face with his hand. "Woll, gimme it." he said, moving the hand from his face outwards, grabbing the item in question to stow in his jacket. There was enough room, and it didn't even make that much of a dent in his side.

"'Ey, calm down. Ya needa be strong." he raised his hands up, patting the air in a gesture to calm down. "We can talk later, but for now, just keep calm. We're gonna search Adda's room! Yhea, ya wanted to search her room, right? Cmon, I'll open the door a smidge and see if Laura n'... Asher are around. They won't have to see us, and we don't hafta see em."

He grabbed the woman's arm gently, pulling her towards the door.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Asher moved over to the bathroom, opening the door to look inside.

"I dunno, but it feels different, that's all," he replied as he scanned the room.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Eloise looked up at the ceiling, wondering why it was spinning. "Can't believe it," she repeated, as Herbert stowed away the item.

"God, I'm calm, Herbert," She looked at him now, staring straight through him to the wall at his back, "W-We can talk in Adda's room. Yes, Adda's room!" As Herbert took a hold of her arm, she tried leading him through the door, "Adda's room, we go!"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Laura didn't really see the need to investigate any more of Eloise's room. She was almost entirely sure that she didn't have it in her to murder someone, and she wasn't going to disrespect the trust that her friend had in her. Instead she sat on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Hey Ash, I was wondering," she began. She sounded serious now, as if she was putting a lot of thought into her words. "If we ever get outta here, would you still talk to me?" She paused. "I mean, obviously we're kinda stuck together in here. But what about when we're out?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Asher turned and looked at her, baffled.

"Course I'd still talk to you! Heck, this would make us even closer, right? Plus, I'd love to get to know you better without these crazy circumstances. But, would someone like you even want to talk to a circus freak like me?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Laura smiled a little bit. "Thanks, that... really does mean a lot to me. I'm serious," she said weakly. Then she stood up from Eloise's bed, balancing on her crutches. "And of course I would!" she exclaimed, looking Asher straight in the eye.

"I mean, when you think about it, what's so different between racing and performing in a circus? We both put on a show for people. It's just not the same performance."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Herbert quickly pulled her out of the room, shutting the door. He sighed, letting go of her arm.

"Let's just take a breather. Yannow Annana is an occultiwhatsit, or somethin'. She probably got incense and smells that'd knock a horse out. An ya look like if ah passed right next to ya, tha wind comin off me would make ya fall over. Hows about ya catcha breath out here. It ain't worth et if ah hafta drag ya to tha trial. Heck, that would be worsen' the time Behjovah... eh not sayin' what happens..."

Though he was purposefully trying to stall, in hope he'd see Laura or Asher. He wanted to ask the something, and Eloise gave him a few precious, heart-pounding minutes to see if he could.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Asher walked over to Laura.

"I guess you're right, it's just... my kind of people don't get the best rep. Not a bad rep, but, y'know. Still, I'm glad," his smile seemed distant.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 9:36 pm

"You're glad?" Laura couldn't help but laugh. "Honestly, I've been afraid you'd never want to talk to me again after the last trial! I'm so relieved I could hug you!" And she would have, if it weren't for her crutches.

"Anyway, we have one last room left. Marci's. I doubt we'd find much, but hey. More time to hang out, if anything!" At that, she turned around and walked out the door, into the hallway.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Asher didn't move.

"Hey, Laur. This is gonna sound sappy, but... could I ask a favor?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

"It's that time of day again! No, not lunchtime- trial time!"

A familiar voice echoed through the loudspeakers, followed by a short fanfare.

"You all know where to go. Enjoy the ride."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Laura turned to face Asher. She was standing just outside the door. "What is it, Ash?" she asked, puzzled. Then she heard the announcement.

"Crap. C'mon, stupid bear. Can't it shut up for once? Whatever, just ask anyway. What's on your mind?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

David sighed. "Well...you guys heard the bear. Looks like its time," He stood up. "I hope the others got enough info on our rooms."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Eloise laughed at what she assumed was Herbert's humor. It was a forced, exaggerated laugh and off-par with her usual acting.
"Push me to the trial on the cart, Ahaha, that sounds like fun," She laughed, "Incense are calming, right?" She didn't make much of an effort to go in Adda's room and down the hallway, she saw a door open.

And an announcement.

"Oh well," She gave a false sigh, "Time's up."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Herbert heard the announcement, and then saw the two people he needed to talk to. He froze. Thank god.

He turned, "Ey, yah two!" he called, waving at Laura and Asher, "Can ah ask ya two somethin'? Eloise ya just wait fer me at tha elevator. Get a rest." He approached the couple almost ominously fast, a frown on his face.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Asher blushed intensly.

"I know it's only been four days, but..." he stepped a little closer.

"It's only been four days, but...well... regardless of what the other's think, I like you. I don't know how entirely, but...well... I've never kissed a girl in the slightest."

He began to regret bringing this up.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Adda squeezed Oscar's hand one last time, then slipped his goggles off and slipped them over her head, wearing them atop her necklace.

"Let's go. We will find who did this."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Laura blushed, her cheeks turning bright red. If she had seen herself she would have been annoyed at the red color. "Gosh, Ash, I don't know what to say, I mean..."

She was annoyed when Herbert showed up. She sighed and turned to face the grizzly older student. "What's the problem Herb, we're trying to talk over here."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next