Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4: Abnormal Days

+4
Herbert Smith
David River
Adda Geist
Monobear
8 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Day 4: Abnormal Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Day 4: Abnormal Days

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Eloise followed the sound of voices. Slowly. She knew what she was going to see, she knew it, she knew it.
Who was it this time?
Who did it?

She didn't make it to the scene. The second she saw the blood around the side of the bookshelves, she froze.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Asher sat a bit more upright.
"A screwdriver, eh?" he sighed.
"It matches the file, I guess. But still... poo poo." he sighed again. He stood up, and began to search the shelf right next to the body for anything the killer tried to discard.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:29 pm

David shook his head and closed his eyes. "I'm crap at this CSI stuff. I'll help guard like I did last time. Is that alright with everyone?" He was already taking position next to Albert as he spoke regardless.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Albert stuffed his hands in the pockets on the vest, leaned against the bookshelf, and sighed.
"Man, this one is gonna be tough on Addy when she comes to... stabbings really suck," he turned to David.
"Well, kid, I think you're the smart one- choosing to guard the scene and all. No kid should have to go investigating a body like that- heck- no kid should even be this close to a body."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Herbert only stiffened when Adda? walked over. He quickly kicked off the shelf and onto the ground, backing away a few paces to regain stability.
"Ah'll leave that body in yer hands, Davinci." he said, quickly walking back to the table.
Marci seemed to be there, looking over the papers. "Found anythin?" he said, "Ah foun tha murder weapon- et's a screwdriver."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Laura pulled a piece of paper out of Oscar's pocket. It was covered in blood. She tried to read it over, but the moment she did her heart nearly dropped.

Day 4: Abnormal Days - Page 3 Tumblr10

"I can't loving look at this poo poo right now," she said. Then she got up and walked over to the table where Marci was investigating. "Hey Marci, I think you're the one who should have this. Considering Adda isn't really... here right now." She held out the paper to the other girl, a sympathetic look on her face.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Albert watched curiously as Herbert fled, then turned to David.
"Hey, kid, mind catching this old man up? I feel like I missed something kinda important when I left." As he said this, he pointed to the bandaged eye once again.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Asher stepped back from the shelf carefully, then began to walk along the blood trail, staring intently at the drying streak.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Eloise considered communicating to her classmates by shouting through the bookcase, but it seemed silly. She didn't even know what to say.
Finally, grimacing, she grabbed her arm tight and walked onto the scene.

That kid was dead as a nail. She threw her hands up to her face and inhaled about two lungs worth of air. She could almost taste the blood in it.
Everyone had already started investigating, but Eloise found herself sinking into the bookshelf behind her.
"S-sorry I'm late..." she wheezed.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 pm

She racked the location for evidence, found what she was looking for, and was interrupted by Laura. She took the paper wordlessly, avoiding the bloodied corner, and something

Broke.

She looked at her with sheer emotion in her eyes and nodded, then looked back down. She read the words on the paper feebly and quietly.

"No one else will have to die."

She spoke louder. "No one else will have to die. Did you hear that? That was his wish. That no one else would have to die. How does that make you feel, huh? How does that make you feel?" She hoped they all realized who she was addressing. "I don't know who you are sadly, but I'm making you a promise."

"I'm sure you can guess what that promise is, but here's a hint: it goes against what Oscar's final wish was."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Herbert raised his hands when Marci raised her voice, quickly stowing the screwdriver in his pocket when he noticed he was still holding it. He started to back away, and eventually decided to go the middle ground and sit down next to Eloise.
Everything needed to calm the gently caress down.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 pm

He didn't know where to begin.

"Well, erm, eye. There was an eye injury. Obvious enough. Alex was the one that...killed Jaden. So he, uh...got punished. We all...tried to recover from that yesterday. Asher made a cake, we were all happy even though it wasn't the best, and erm, obviously, someone did a thing. A bad thing."

He sighed. "I'm not good at explaining stuff, but...it's obvious enough."
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Laura tried to console Marci. "H-hey, don't worry, Marc, if we do a good job investigating and find out who did this, no one else is gonna have to kill anyone. They'll get what they deserve after the trial, right?" They were hollow words, considering Laura had no idea who it was that could have done this. But still, she wasn't about to let the kid go and get herself get killed out of revenge.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 pm

As he investigated, he heard Marci read out the note. His gaze dropped again, and he clenched his fists. He felt like tears should come, but nothing did. There were no words.
"Well, lets at least make sure he didn't die in vain, 'right?" With that, he moved towards the table where the others were.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Albert nodded as David recounted the events.
"Last question from the slow old fart but... Marci told me Adda started the eye confrontation...is that...true?" He didn't doubt Marci's word- Adda had always been good at picking friends. But still, the action seemed out of place.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 pm

She looked at Laura. "You almost killed him last night." She was stating a fact. One that she hoped would shut that pony-tailed hypocrite up. She had a feeling it wouldn't.

She went back to the table and looked at the one book that had blood on it - the English book - to look at what page it was flipped to, if that had any relevance.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Asher strolled up next to Marci.
"What's this? Some foreign language book or something? You think it has a connection to the crime?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 pm

"It's an English textbook. It's the only book here with blood on it." she said to him, showing him how every other one was completely clean. "It was just a bit interesting."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Well, he needed to at least scout. He couldn't mooch around and expect to get anywhere. Deciding to avoid Marci and crew, he went back over to the body, just in time to hear Albert. He visibly stiffened, but quickly busied himself with examining the body, especially the way it was place. Without a doubt, Oscar was dragged. There probably wasn't more to it. This murder was probably simple.
To be sure, he decided to compared the screwdriver to the puncture wounds. Which involved pesudo-stabbing the body again. Joy.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Asher scratched his head.
"That looks like no English I've ever seen, but that's not the point. I mean, you can't be stabbed with a book, right? So why is it bloody?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 am

He looked at Albert and tri ed to remember. "Erm...Herbert pulled a knife, and Adda went kinda crazy and tackled him, I-I think? I was outside, s-so I'm not the best person to ask..."
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 am

Laura bit her tongue as Marci walked off. She wanted to tell her Not just him, I would have been fine killing you instead, but she figured it wasn't wise to come off too aggressive just yet. If Marci kept up the thorny demeanor, though, there was going to be a serious problem. Laura hated it when people weaker than her tried to act all gutsy. It was sickeningly comical.

"Anyway, I think the first thing we need to figure out is where that screwdriver Herbert found actually came from," she said. "If we can find that out, we'll be one step closer to finding the culprit."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:02 am

Albert nodded, then his eye widened.
"She... oh my god..." he paused for a moment, "was it because..." he stopped again, then put a hand on David's shoulder. He was really into the whole putting a hand on people's shoulders, but it was the only action that felt parental.
"Well... thanks, uh..." his voice trailed off as his mind wandered.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:03 am

"I don't know yet. Maybe the blood splattered?" That was the only explanation she had yet, but... "There are fingerprints, though." She looked at them carefully.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:05 am

Marci's speech drove nails into Eloise. Someone died. He was dead right in front of her and she still couldn't accept it.

Because if someone killed him, they took the motive seriously. Which meant these motives were the real deal.
And that meant that those pictures were real.

She was crying. The tears had been lining up one by one for a while now.

And when she finally stood up, she watched Herbert measure the screwdriver up to the body with a sick feeling in her stomach. She decided she would help elsewhere.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next