Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One: (Ab)normal Days

+7
David River
Asher Reizen
Alexander Redman
Adda Geist
Marci Gracidon
Jaden Masters
Monobear
11 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day One: (Ab)normal Days - Page 4 Empty Re: Day One: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Herbert Smith Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh, the husky thing. He did some sledding in Alaska. His dad usually did the teams, so he never was able to observe the dogs much. But the one at the lead- Bonkers- he was probably the most violent. And now Herbert understood why. Everyone wanted to be the leader, and the poor dog had to fight them off constantly.
Damn, the silver-haired fucker was actually slightly likable.
And he had his trust.
"Glad ta know at least someone understands moi plight." He sighed, leaning back in his seat. "But-"
gently caress him sideways, someone always interrupted him.
"Oi'm discussin' sommat now, yah little skinchanging bugger." he hissed, clearly annoyed.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Asher continued along behind her, skipping. He had way too much energy bottled up. It wasn't healthy. He followed in after her, looking the room over.

"See anything special? It seems normal to me," he commented before moving further in to get a better look at everything.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 pm

David looked curiously over at the exchange going on on the far side of the cafeteria, shrugged, and walked over. He figured it'd be a good idea to, once again, stress himself out by being right next to the guy with the deadly knives, but hey, he couldn't kill him for another few hours if he really wanted to. Besides, Eloise and Alex probably didn't know about the Potentially Life Threatening Situation going on, and he did so maybe he could help out. And he still wanted to know if he's actuallt supposed to bow to Eloise or not.
"Heeey guys! How's everyone doin'?" he called on his way over, to no one in particular.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 pm

"I- I don't eat everything..." Oscar mumbles, taking the comment rather personally.
At last the doors open and Oscar runs inside.
"Wow, it's humid in here! It's almost like...a...greenhouse..." He looks up and realizes that's exactly what it is. His shoulders slump slightly, what a disappointment.
He walks over to a bench and examines it, as if looking for the evidence of something.

"Well, it's nicer than the halls and floors..." He says, trying to also look on the brighter side.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Laura spun around, and brought her pawed hands up to her face, trying to look as cute as possible. "Oh, I'm seeing something spectacular," she breathed. In all seriousness, Asher was right. There was nothing special about the room. A couple rows of desks, and one at the front for a teacher, just before a blackboard that covered the right wall. No windows to speak of.

"If there was a blackout, this room would be super dark," Laura mused. "I guess that could be a good thing though..."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 pm

"Calm down." Alexander said.
He remembered this girl. She came along with them yesterday. Though he didn't talk to her much. And a new person approached the table. He looked fairly amused at them. "Ah, hello." he said, nodding politely.
The one dressed in such a dapper was quickly becoming one of his favorites. He reminded him of his own teachers, and how they always wore their formal robes unless they were training. Perhaps the nostalgia was slightly calming. As for the other, masked, lady, she reminded him of a kabuki actor, in a way.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Adda wanted to investigate the foliage, but hesitated. Monobear had said some plants were dangerous, and she didn't feel like getting sick anytime soon. She sighed. There was no way to know if any of this would be useful for rituals.
"Anyone see anything particularly amazing?" She asked. She could feel she was getting tense, and hated it. She laughed a bit, "Besides the sheer magnitude of this all, that it."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Asher's face got as red as his hair for a split second before regaining his cool.
"It could get nasty if someone was caught off guard in this room at night..." he mentioned as he tried each of the windows, to no avail. He turned to her. "Shall we move on, m'lady" He asked with an over-dramatic bow
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

"I can't quite recognize any of these, which makes sense, I suppose. I'm no botanist." She said, sitting down on a bench. "It's all very lovely, regardless. I'll be spending some more time around here for sure."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Jaden also stepped further into the courtyard. He didn't care for the greenery, but he had to admit the area would probably make a good location for a music video. He'd have to get some of the others in on that at some point. But who? "Maybe Oscar," he said to himself. "Yeah, him dancing would be a sight."

As he was walking along, Jaden noticed a plant tucked in between a couple bushes. It looked like a... bag? Literally, like a giant open bag with a leaf for a lid. It smelled kinda nice too. But Jaden wasn't particularly interested. Unlike Oscar, he preferred to stick to a diet that excluded exotic flora.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Adda sat down on the same bench as Oscar, on the end placing her between him and Marci. She pulled a book out of her bag with a strange cover and began leafing through it.

"I might be able to identify some of these plants, if they're in my book. Though I'd only find things like sage, which I'm sure is too normal for a school like this," she sighed. She hated feeling like her skill would just drive others away, as opposed to being of help to everyone in some way.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Oh bloody hell.
Not this eedjit. Not one, but two now. He was not in the mood and there was still plans to be made and fish to be moved.
"Anyway, we 'ere discussin' some very important plans, eh Ambrose?" he said, standing up, slightly tilting his head towards the exit.
And perhaps vent to someone who wouldn't yell "BLOODY KNIFE WIELDING MURDERER" at him.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Herbert's less than friendly greeting barely put Eloise off. Instead she edged closer to Alex now that he acknowledged her. And with David now joining them, the party had just begun.
"You seem to be discussing something important," Eloise pointed out, it was as though she was trying to be obnoxious, "Any escape plans?" She got a bit closer, not wanting Herbert to make his own escape just yet, "Wait, I think I remembered, you name is Herbert, right?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Laura curtsied in return and smiled at Asher. "Let's, fine gentleman." Leaving the first classroom behind, it took all of about three seconds to reach the door to the second classroom, directly adjacent to it. She opened the door and stepped inside. To Laura's dismay, it was a carbon copy of the first room.

"Oh come on, there's got to be something in here worth looking at!" Frustrated, Laura stormed over towards the teacher's desk. "I've always wondered what the professors keep in their desks. Besides boring paperwork, that is."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 pm

He frowned, watching Herbert walk away. "Just wanted to talk." he muttered under his breath. He sighed and put on his best grin and walked over to Herbert.
"Aww, come on, I dunno what you were talking about. Doesn't really matter either way to me." he said louder, looking at Herbert. "Besides, I have no reason to think any of you are dangerous. Er, yet." he quickly corrected himself, looking straight at Herbert, specifically, his jacket.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

"I'm afraid I don't know much about plants," Oscar sighed, "They tried to get me into medicine, because alchemy's not all that great. I know more 'bout frog parts than plants and I really really don't like frog parts..." He almost seemed to shudder. Oscar did not like bears and he did not like frog parts.

"But Th-that is definitely dangerous," He pointed to the plant next to Jaden, "Oh god-" and he noticed there seemed to be a mouse dissolving in it. Oscar looked away quickly, now at Adda's book.
"Woah what's that!?" He pointed to one bizarre diagram, recovering.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Asher followed after her, once again trying the windows to no avail. He walked up to the board and began to draw a monkey.

"Man, I miss Bobo already... he was a pain, and never left me alone, but he was a good friend. I wish monkeys were allowed in school." He turned to Laura, "Why aren't monkeys allowed in school?" he asked, completely honestly. Having grown up around exotic animals, he didn't understand what society had against them.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Herbert clearly had plans. And being among people, Alexander could tell he didn't like that- or at least he made it seem like that.
"Plans? I believe they're personal." He might as well make it official. "We'll be sharing rooms. Nothing earth shattering like escape." He stated, standing up as well.
"Personally, I'd like to go to get some plants. My room is slightly boring, if you won't mind, of course, Herbert."
Was that what the Kabuki lady said?
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Adda closed the book, having finished flipping through it.
"Oh, this? It's a book my dad got for me when I was little. Well, no.. it was his book, and he gave it to me. It's an intro to the occult book with stuff of all different skills and difficulties!" She placed it gently in her bag before zipping it up again.
"No matter how many books I read, this one always has what I need to know. Though, my opinion might be biased since I have a stronger connection to this book," she looked up to the "sky" as she finished, a slightly nostalgic smile on her face.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Laura frowned slightly as she rifled through the teacher's desk. Monkeys? What's that all about? Absentmindedly, she tried to carry out a conversation. "Well, monkeys probably aren't the safest to have in schools. Can't they get pretty dangerous?" Laura's focus was on the drawers she was searching through. Paperclips, binders, notecards... Oh, and a small box of thumb tacks. Laura pocketed them in what little space her pants provided, thinking they might come in handy.

She made an exaggerated yawn. "So, are we ready to move on? These classrooms are booooooring. Hopefully the other ones have better stuff."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 pm

"Your dad sounds lovely," she said simply, looking down. "I'm glad he supported your studies. I don't think many people would."
She thought of what she had done the night prior, but quickly decided she wasn't in the mood for remembering things.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Aw poo poo. Was the eedjit trying to bury him with that look? He quickly walked around the table to be next to the other unoccupied side of Alex.
Well, he went and said it, now more people knew, which meant less suspicion. "Hah, yhea. Never saw yah room. Probably loaded with weights or whatever."
But didn't that group go off to where plants would be? "Maybe later. I want that fishtank." he thrusted a finger to the tank, not paying attention to the others. If he ignored them, and in turn, Alex did as well, they would go away are he could be in peace and quiet. And play darts.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Asher sighed. Her explanation made sense, it just seemed strange to him. Then again, there was the whole Chuck fiasco. They don't talk about Chuck anymore.
"After you, doll," Asher said, indicating the door. He was starting to run out of lines- normally he could recycle them, since he never spoke for more than a minute with any one person.
"Guys must be all over you, being a strong and lovely woman such as yourself," he said, trying to strike up conversation and get the attention off of himself.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 pm

"He was more than supportive... he was a famous ghost hunter, and studied the occult his whole life too." She smiled. She felt a little choked up, and cleared her throat a bit before changing the subject.
"What about you guys? What are your families like?" She asked quickly.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Jaden joined the others by the bench. He couldn't really relate to the feeling of being attached to a good book, and it upset him a little. He felt like he was missing out. "Cool, I wish my folks had given me cool books like that when I was younger. They were supportive, don't get me wrong. Paid for dancing lessons and all that. Anyway, if your dad was so good at it, was it him that introduced you to all that ghost stuff?" He figured he might as well get to know the others if he was gonna hang around them.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next