Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

+3
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Monobear
7 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days - Page 13 Empty Re: Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Laura Besley Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Laura noticed Eloise rubbing her forehead and started writing as soon as she got the piece of paper back. "Thanks, but are you ok? It looks like you have a headache." She have the paper back to her friend, the concern clear on her face.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Eloise almost chuckled, spinning around to write out her reply,

"A headache? Have you seen yourself? Don't worry, just don't worry right now OK? David talked to Herbert and I'm 70 90% sure he's going to be back. Probably with something to help."
She bowed down slightly as she returned the note, but the motion made her a bit dizzy. She gave up and sat down again, next to Laura.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Adda returned to her bed and laid down.

"There's no sense of time here, aside from Monobear's messages...he could be lying, for all we know." She sighed, "I wonder when he'll decide it's night for us." She adjusted her head to look up a bit more.

"Actually, if he blew up, will there be a message?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Monobear strolled in, speeding up when he noticed the mess.

"Gosh, you students really fall under this 'lazy Americans' stereotype! I leave you alone for practically no time, and still you get nothing done! Still, I feel kinda bad about all of you losing your precious day do to Ms. Besley's misconduct, so I'll help you out!"

He lifted Laura off the board with ease and carried her off, with little regard for any of her injuries. He reached the nurse's office and placed her on one of the less bloody cots.

"I'll lock the door for you, if you want," he laughed. He knew as he walked out that she had no idea what he just said.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Tue May 28, 2013 9:54 pm

David jogged by the bear as it walked off with Laura. He stopped when the bear walked into the Nurses' office, unwilling to go back into the warzone that was left there by...he didn't want to know what.

"Er. Thanks, I guess." he muttered. "Not really, though. You weren't very careful."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue May 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Herbert finally arrive to his room at long last. He washed his face again, probably as thoroughly as before, just to be sure. God, the feeling of being half blind was strange. Once he was done rinsing, he knelt and searched the bottom cabinet for the bandages, finding a fair amount of gauze and tan bandages. He looked up into the mirror, calculating how to lay the bandage on.

After a minute of hesitation, he started to wrap his eye shut, placing a few pads of gauze on it first. He finished it off with little clip to hold all the bandages together, hoping that he wasn't too late in applying first aid to himself. He walked out the door, going a little faster than he came.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue May 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Laura stared, puzzled, as Monobear appeared. Her reaction time wasn't good enough to realize what was going on, and she felt a sharp pain rushing towards her head as she was lifted up.

She had some time to take in her new surroundings. They were a mess, but she was glad for the bed. It certainly beat laying down on a board, at least. The only problem was that the lights still bothered her and she had no idea where she was. She didn't even notice Monobear's remark about locking the door.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Tue May 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Monobear was already broadcasting to the TVs throughout the school.

"Alright, it's 8'oclock and time for you bastards to hit the hay- or kill. Or roam. I've just got one parting message before you all head off to dream land!" He spun around, holding a camera to point at a monitor.

The screen, though shaky, was clear enough to get his point across. It flashed different scenes quickly enough to not fully take in but slow enough to generally grasp. They were quick, 5 to 10 second clips of the images they found in their files, all mixed together. After about a minute, he spun the camera back to himself.

"Well then, goodnight!"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13