Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One: (Ab)normal Days

+7
David River
Asher Reizen
Alexander Redman
Adda Geist
Marci Gracidon
Jaden Masters
Monobear
11 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day One: (Ab)normal Days - Page 6 Empty Re: Day One: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Monobear Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Monobear's suspicions confirmed, he continued, "Initiation prank? I thought I made myself perfectly clear. Graduation looms over all of our heads! For some of us as a crown..." He looks them over, as if sizing them up, "...and for others, a guillotine."

"Who knows which out of you is most desperate for escape? It's almost like a game of chance!" he smiles towards Asher, "Or maybe it's more like a...race to the finish!" His grin now turns to Laura.
"It's survival of the fittest. You bastards at least remember natural selection, right?"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Asher relaxed a bit. Not enough to drop his guard, but at least to not be quite as stiff. "I don't care about what nature decides to do. All I know is that you're stupid to think we're capable of killing each other. I'm used to entertaining crowds, but this one just got kicked out of the big top," he said, turning to the door.

"Laur, I don't think its worth our time. He won't tell us anything, let's skidaddle," he said to Laura, anxious to leave.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:10 pm

"In the kitchen, huh?" To Eloise it seemed like an odd place to visit first in a new school, no less meet someone. It piqued a few suspicious feelings. Was David even the suspicious type? Eloise couldn't decide.

She meets his eyes as well, "I don't know, David, I think it's best you refer to me as Your Highness." Her expression eases into a delicate smile, "In Mayotte, my subjects don't accuse me of playing them."
After a moment, Eloise lets out her laughter. When she's caught, she really lacks the ability to contain herself. She lives for applause.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Laura had zoned out for a moment, trying to comprehend what Monobear said. Was it, or rather, whoever was controlling it, really intent on keeping them locked up in here? And for how long? Asher's voice brought her back to attention. "Y-yeah, there's no point. Damn I wanna punch that thing though," she muttered to Asher. She could do with getting rid of some pent up energy, even though she knew it would probably be pointless.

Laura turned her back to the odd bear, facing only Asher. "So what now? Are there any more rooms to look at?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:19 pm

"I was actually heading to the main office at first, but then I got...sidetracked, obviously." He paused. "You might wanna check out the kitchen real close some time." Eloise seemed pretty bright. She could figure it out on her own.

He grinned. "Alright then, Your Highness. Whenever we all get outta here, be sure to remember me - a chauffeur's always looking for work, and royalty would look pretty good on my resume." He let out a laugh of his own - he couldn't help it.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 pm

"Just one more, down the hall by the gym," he said, opening the door and holding it for Laura from outside the room, avoiding Monobear's eyes. He really wanted to get away from that stupid, creepy bear, no matter what. There was something too serious about its joking manner, and he didn't like it.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm

"It's too big." Alexander quickly contradicted. "Unless we find a smaller one, there's no way I could carry that."
He'd call himself stupid, but he wanted to at least see the plants. Maybe he could squirm out of this for a while. He didn't even know where he could find a fishtank. Maybe he should slip away, even if it was bad.
"Perhaps we can split up to find one?"
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm

"Who said I was finished with my lesson! Hey! Don't back sass your headmaster!" Monobear jumped up now.

"If you'd come to my desk please, you two." Monobear now hops into the rolling chair, spinning around a few times, "I have a few handouts. No really, it's homework. A thought experiment for you two."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Asher clicked his tongue. He was so done with this bear.
"What, you couldn't use your handy-dandy all-call?" He stalked over to the desk, remaining a few steps away.
"Quit beating around the bush, it just bores the crowd," he exclaimed.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:31 pm

"Hey buddy! Don't you know it's impolite to pester a girl when she's not interested?" Laura taunted. Was the dumb thing planning on following her around all day? She certainly hoped not.

She sighed, and crossed her arms across her chest. Do bears even understand body language? "Whatever, just say whatever it is you so desperately need to tell us. Or give us. To be honest, I could use a mint."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Eloise nodded, now intensely curious. If no one was around she'd run straight to the kitchen. There weren't many people left in the cafeteria anyway, but she'd rather conduct the investigation by herself. Plus Herbert happened to still be there, there was no way this didn't have to do with him.

"Main Office, huh? Get in trouble already?" She joked, "Having a rule breaker drive doesn't sound too safe."
Eloise made a note to herself that if she ever did become famous, a limo wouldn't be too bad of a way to get around.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Adda sat down on the side of her bed and blew out the candle. In the dimly lit room, she was left to her thoughts alone.
I need something. Protection. Anything. I am not doing this again.
She stood, put her glasses on, and left the room, heading towards the storage closet.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Jaden frowned at Oscar. What was he stammering for? Listening to the other boy speak was like trying to talk to a Hamster that wanted nothing more than to hide in a next of tissues. "You got a problem with talking or what? Don't tell me I smell or somethin', do I smell? Eh?" He took a few steps forward and leaned towards Oscar, totally invading his personal space.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

"Mmmm, yah got a point."
Herbert knew there was a storage closet around, and he found some interesting things there. And they would meet up later. "I'll see yah I'll send you a ping if ah find anythin'."
Herbert took out his ID, showing it to Alexander, before walking off to the storage closet.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:45 pm

"The bear dude said nothing about it. I got curious." he shrugged. "Thinking back on it, I had pretty bad reasoning. Probably locked, right?"

He glanced over at Herbert and sighed. What was he even doing?
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Adda arrived in the storage closet, having walked particularly fast when passing the courtyard. She didn't hesitate upon entering, working her way through the various supplies. Soon, her eyes fell upon a first-aid kit. She pulled it down from the rack it sat on and sat on the floor, opening it in her lap. Inside where the usual- some bandages, ointment, heat packs, and such. Beneath the bandage, wrapped in a piece of cloth, was an average sized pair of scissors. She quickly re-wrapped them and placed them in the first-aid kit. It was a great thing to have on hand, anyways. She smiled, and decided while she was there to continue searching through the closet.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Ah, the IDs...
Apparently he would send a message through it? Would his voice come through? He looked at his right ankle as the other man walked off. He hid his ID there, so maybe it would buzz and make noises. Interesting. He didn't understand it. He decided to split as well, and he wandered around until he saw the plaque that distinguished the garden from the other rooms.
He slipped inside, grinning slightly at the humidity. It reminded him of summer. There were two other people in the room as well, but he didn't have any conversation in mind. The plants did look interesting. He saw illustrations of these before. He had a love for plants, and it was possibly his passion, if kickboxing didn't count. Most seemed to be carnivorous plants, but a few were just decorative ones. He hoped some were in pots...
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

She got out of the shower and got dressed - why were their wardrobes full of identical outfits? - and sighed. She couldn't hide in her room forever, that would be suspicious, and, well, boring. She figured it had been long enough that it'd be okay for her to return to the courtyard, if Oscar and Jaden were even there. She just hoped the two of them were getting along alright.
Or, she could bail and go to the library. Again.
They were in the same direction regardless, so she started walking. She'd figure out which one she wanted to go when the time came.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 pm

"Oh no, no! I'm sure you'd rather this to be private. Extra-Help and all," Monobear said.
He blushed at Laura's statement now and sighed, "I-I don't plan on keeping you bastards much longer...! In my desk you'll find two folders. They have your names on them, go ahead and take them!" Monobear motions towards the teacher's desk.
"They contain little more than news of the outside world. Personal letters to you! Since you're in school and all, it seems you've been missed," he shrugs, "Thought maybe you were homesick..."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Asher eyed Monobear suspiciously as he approached the desk. What kinda crap is even in these, anyways? Saying stuff from the outside is kinda vague, isn't it?" He walked up behind the desk and began to open the drawer.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Herbert opened the door slowly, looking around if there was someone inside. He could hear some rustling and shuffling. he stiffened. It was a closed space with an unidentified person. "Allo?" He shouted, stepping inside, but keeping the door open.
He kept his hand inside his vest, propping the door with his foot, looking around and behind him constantly. He remembered what the bear said, that they were being forced to kill each other. And he was letting no psychopath try to get him, even if he had to cut their hand off, break their bones, and tie them up.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Adda stood up, and after putting the small kit in her bag began to move through the room again. There was no shortage of anything, but nothing else caught her eye at the moment either. Turning, she saw Herbert.
"Oh, hi there! Game hunter, I presume? It was Herbert, right? Or Herb?" She smiled, back to her old and cheerful self after her meltdown from before. She was glad to be socializing again, even if the break had been short. She felt much better around others as opposed to being locked in the silence of her bedroom.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:10 pm

At this point Oscar really didn't want much more than to hide in a nest of tissues.
"I'm sorry, I' just really terrible at-" he then flips to the defensive, "God no, you don't smell! You smell f-fine!"

At this moment he notices the other student walking in. He hadn't met Alex before, and Oscar barely remembered the boy's introduction.
Quick to change the topic, he calls out to the new kid, "Who are you?"
Oscar then realizes this sounds rather blunt, "Uh...What's your name?"
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Laura's eyes narrowed. "Been missed? But my family knew I was here! It's only been a day!" Without waiting for a response from the insufferable bear, she shoved it out of the way and made for the desk next to Asher. When he opened it, she saw a folder with her name on it, just as Monobear had said. "Why the heck is this here? They can't actually be what he said. Personal records or something?" She ripped open the folder unceremoniously and pulled the papers out.

At first, her expression was one of concentration. She scanned the pages, eagerly parsing the information. But as she read more and more, her concentration turned to confusion, and then to another indescribable emotion. Her eyes were wide, and her face pale. She slipped the first page behind the other and looked at the second. There was a photo attached. Laura nearly yelped in surprise. Then she remembered there were two others in the room with her, and stuffed her letters back into the manila folder, clutching it behind her back.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Sweet bloody dickens a living bush!
he quickly darted back, nearly pulling a knife before he realized it was just a harmless girl. He swept his hand out of his vest, crossing his arms as he kicked the door slightly with his toe to step back in again. "Ah, huh." he grunted, eyeing her suspiciously. "Yer that fruit loop, eh? Almond, right?" Herbert said, nodding his head upwards in slight acknowledgement.
"Well, you ain't the worst mongrel here." he muttered under his breath. "That dancer's worse than piss locusts. Little poofter."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next