Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

+3
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Monobear
7 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days - Page 5 Empty Re: Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

"We'll find out when we get closer!" She exclaimed as she ran up the stairs. This was the fastest she had moved since the eye injury, and it showed when her foot caught on a step, sending her to the ground ungracefully with a thud.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry, you'll be fine," he watched his friend struggle and helped him stand, letting him lean on him. "C'mon, let's go. I can't really carry you, but you can lean on me and poo poo, whatever, let's get moving."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon May 13, 2013 10:37 pm

"Yhea, let's..." Herbert trailed off, going as quickly as he could, his arm hooked around David's.

"Thank god fer the bathrooms. Ah don't wanna go to my own dorm." he said, trying to add a little humor.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 10:38 pm

She stopped and turned around to help her friend. "Come on, we can run a bit slower than that. There's no point on getting an injury on the way to helping someone with a possible injury. Agreed?" She reached out a hand to her.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Adda took her hand and chuckled.

"I got kinda lost in the moment and it slipped my mind..." She stood and continued on at a noticeably slower pace.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon May 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Laura peaked inside the fridge. "Just some soda cans and string cheese," she said with a sigh. "I don't think there's really too much to work with in here, though it could be kind of fun if we're going to be staying here for a while." She paused for a moment, thinking.

"Y'know, I totally forgot that we should probably be looking for ways to get out of here," she said nonchalantly. "Is it even worth it at this point? I doubt someone would go to the trouble of kidnapping us and then just giving us a way to escape."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

He nodded and walked on, struggling with Herbert's added weight. "Agreed. I'm not sure we'd make it." He looked at Herbert nervously and kept walking.

He saw Adda and Marci reaching the top of the stairs and waved, calling to them. "H-hey, we could use a little help over here!"
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon May 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Adda looked up, eye wide.

"Wh...what even...?" Her voice trailed off as she took Herbert's other side, putting the arm around her shoulder. She was awkwardly short in comparison.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon May 13, 2013 10:46 pm

She ran over and stared in horror. Again? This couldn't be happening again.

"W-what should I do to help?!" she asked desperately.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon May 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Eloise chilled her face staring into the fridge. She didn't exactly need any more snacks, but something else caught her eye.
"This is...odd." She pulled out a bottle that read "Luminol" on it. Certainly wasn't a drink brand.

As she examined the bottle she replied, "I guess it's odd how we've...almost just settled in." She threw the fridge door closed now, and looked around the rec room. It seemed almost ironic, considering the topic of conversation. "We shouldn't get too comfortable. We'll get out soon enough and we won't even miss the place." She considered Laura's last comment, "They wouldn't give us a way to escape, but no plan's perfect, right? We just need a better plan. Somehow." Not that she had any ideas.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Tue May 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Monobear strolled into the Rec Room as Eloise finished her statement.

"You're right! My plan isn't perfect," he laughed. "I shouldn't even be giving you this! But look at how nice I am anyways, giving you guys a little edge," he winked.

Seemingly out of thin air he produced a blank disc in a simple plastic case, akin to the one David had. He waved it about in his paw.

"Would you ladies care for a gander?"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue May 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Herbert visibly stiffened when Marci and Adda walked up, ripping his arm from her person, inching closer to David. He could barely see as it was, so perhaps in hindsight it wasn't the best idea. He could feel tears (or blood) streaking down the right side of his face.

"Lemme get to tha bathroom." he hissed through his teeth, his voice on edge from pain and fright. He was still slightly shaking from the whole experience and he wasn't even feeling well. For all he knew he could be getting shock.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue May 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Adda was sent back a step from the slight shove, stumbling a bit at the awkward angle on the stairs. She looked over to Marci.

"Uh..." She turned her head to look at David.

"Should we...get some water?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue May 21, 2013 5:38 pm

"Nice, huh?" Eloise grumbled. Whenever they thought they were out of sight, whenever they thought they could talk about something he showed up. She wasn't going to let him win by taking the disc, Laura could do that.

"Guess that's what the players in this room are for." She looked towards the TV in the room. What could even be on the disc? Was it more horrific images?
Eloise hid her nerves by shoving the luminol back in and slamming the fridge door closed,
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"There'll be some in the bathroom," he said, pausing for a second. "Could you get some bandages? We're gonna need some. I...I dunno where'd they be, but that'd be really helpful, right?"

He turned to Herbert and looked at him with honest worry. "C'mon, let's go!" he said louder than he needed to.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue May 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Adda took her bag from her back.

"Actually, I've got a whole first aid kit here... I left some stuff in my room, but there's some bandage and gauze. I think I have some painkillers in my bathroom... they're pretty weak, but should I get them?"

"I want to help... who knows what could've happened to me if Herbert hadn't been there, and I want to pay him back." She didn't find it necessary to mention Herbert inflicted the wound in the first place.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue May 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Herbert didn't need another reason to leave. He quickened his pace, which only made his nausea worse. He slowed back down, gripping the stair's railing to balance his swaying body.
Though he managed to find an outlet for his pain and frustration with some quips.
"Ya paid me back enough goddamnit!" He hissed, slamming his fist against the railing. Making him wobble violently again.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm

"Let's...let's all just calm down," she said quietly, walking down after Herbert and David. "Let's get him...decent again, then you can debate all you want."

She looked around. "Where are Laura and Eloise?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue May 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Laura rolled her eyes and grabbed the disc from Monobear's paws. "What's this about, you big dork," she grumbled as she looked it over. As Eloise gestured towards the TV, Laura walked over to it. She looked at the player, then the disc, then back to Eloise.

"I uh... I don't know how to work these things," she admitted. "I've never owned a TV before." She chuckled with embarrassment, hoping Eloise wouldn't get too impatient with her. "You have any idea what to do here?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue May 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Adda nodded, walking back over to Marci.

"That's...a good question. Should I try and message one of them?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue May 21, 2013 6:06 pm

"It's not the worst idea. You message Eloise, I'll message Laura. That sound good to you?" As she spoke, she took out her ID and fiddled with the buttons enough to reach the messaging screen, and looked up at Adda.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue May 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Adda nodded.

"Sure!" She pulled out her ID too, navigating the menus to message Eloise. She typed a message quickly.

Um, are you and Laura together? Where are you?
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue May 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Eloise looked at Laura, confused at first, but then nodding, "Yeah, sure," taking the disc.
This wasn't the time to admit she was more used to using VCRs.

She popped it in, pressing the play button a few more times than necessary and then stood back, as if expecting the thing to explode. Really, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise.

"Lights...camera...action...," She said, about to turn the tv on when she felt a shiver.
"Wh-what?" She fumbled around in her pocket for her student ID, pulling it out and seeing a message from Adda.

Yes. We're in the rec room. Why?
Did someone die?
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue May 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Marci nodded and quickly wrote and sent out a message to Laura.

Herbert's hurt. We're heading to the second floor bathroom. Could you meet us there?
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Tue May 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Monobear took note of the two receiving messages, and stepped in front of the door.

"I promise, it'll only take a second!" He mockingly pleaded as the DVD started.

Much like what was in the computer room, some pictures scrolled by. This time, the images were of chaos in various locations outside of the school. They would recognize a picture or two of their homes and favorite places among the other images, all appearing desolate and destroyed. He stepped away from the door, stifling a chuckle.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next