Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

+3
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Monobear
7 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 5: (Ab)normal Days - Page 7 Empty Re: Day 5: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Monobear Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm

"Rude! What makes you think I'd have to default to a girl? Which I don't. I'm very much a boy bear, but even still, they desreve some privacy," he laughed before turning to face Eloise.

"What? A headmaster can't stop by, get to know his students, and let them know they're doing a good job? Aside from that Herbert, that is."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm

David laughed a bit at Laura's joke and turned to Herbert, flinching a bit at the blood. He frowned, not sure what to do - he wasn't there when they helped Adda.

"Er...anything I could do to help?" he asked hopefully. "Sorry, I'm not good with this stuff."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed May 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Marci shrugged as the bear spoke. "I was just checking. It was an interesting prospect." she said.

She looked at Eloise - something was wrong, she realized. It worried her a bit, but she decided it was better to leave it be for the moment. She turned back to the bear.

"So...can you tell us what happened to Herbert? I have a feeling that you know." she asked with a hint of nervousness.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm

He laughed. "Of course I know! I did it, after all!"

He rose one paw into the air with a "stop" motion.

"But before you go and think I'm heartless, let me clarify. He tried to take a cat nap in the laundry room, which is against the rules. If David hadn't been waking him up as I came in, you would've had more to deal with! Although, it would probably have actually been less, since I'm the one stuck on clean-up..."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Judging by David's reaction, perhaps it wasn't pretty. he leaned in to the mirror, deciding to see for himself.

He quickly pulled away. "Yeah, see if ya can get a bandage. An' some gauze. maybe Adda got some. I'll keep up trying ta treat this..." In a softer voice he admitted, "I'm not sure if I'll get my sight back..."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Eloise closed her eyes, pinching her forehead with her fingers.
"God, from the sound of it those two have no clue what they're doing," she muttered, turning towards the bathroom again, "I'm helping whether they want it or not." She declared, ecstatic to get away from the bear and throwing the bathroom door open again.

"Hey, you guys need anything? Ice?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Laura made a short sigh. "Couldn't you have just done it anyway? He's a pain in the ass to have around. It would have been better for the rest of us if he just dropped dead and we didn't have to worry about it being one of us."

Her words were harsh, but there wasn't an ounce of exaggeration in them. "Nothing but a stubborn, irresponsible creep with one too many knives," she finished under her breath.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

David looked away for a second, then looked up with a small smile on his face.

"C'mon, man. You've survived worse, haven't you?" he said, poking the spot where he remembered that nasty scar was on his chest. "Don't worry. Whatever happens, you'll be fine." he said with a bigger grin.

He turned to Eloise with a small look of confusion on his face that he quickly suppressed. When did she walk in?

"Er, bandages would be nice, actually. Adda has some, I think?"
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Adda clenched her fists and turned to Laura.

"Would you shut up?! How could you say that! We need to stick together, and he's not only a great person to have on our side, but a great guy overall! You might not see it because all you two do is fight, but he's got a really nice side too! And I would think after Asher died you'd be especially against more death! Not like anyone likes it!" she yelled, closing her eye as she spoke.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Herbert's tense position quickly deteriorated and he slouched, grasping his right arm with his left. "It's just that... This is my dominant eye. Ah can't shoot if et's gone..." There was a cold tone to his voice, as if he lost the will to keep going. "Ah mean, ahm not a rocket scie-" he cut himself off, noticing Eloise.

"Yhea, maybe you can get some banages, Eloise." His voice sounded mechanical and repressed.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Laura stared at Adda, unmoved by her shouting. Laura spoke in a voice forceful but not loud. "Asher was the only one out of us awful people that deserved to live. And you took that away from him. So don't talk to me about death." Her voice was rising steadily.

"You lost that privilege when you sent a good person to his death yesterday!" She turned and faced the wall, ignoring Marci, Adda, and Monobear. She just wanted all of them gone.

Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Marci's eye twitched as she shook her head.

"You're fighting and someone's going blind in there." She said calmly. "It's a bit bizarre how oddly you choose to prioritize your time, don't you think?"

She turned to Adda. "You found that eyepatch in the storage room, correct? I'm going to head down there. We might need a second." With that, she left them and headed down the stairs. She couldn't deal with unnecessary fighting about such useless matters.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Monobear's grin only widened as he watched the confrontation.

"I'll stay out of this, but I dunno, didn't he confess to the whole murder?" He roared with laughter, unable to keep any semblance of composure. For such a small group, the amount of despair was fantastic.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Laura made an inhuman yelling noise at Monobear's comment. "He only did it because you pushed him into a corner, you piece of poo poo!" she yelled. As she spoke she cast down her crutches and trudged towards Monobear, wincing in pain as she applied pressure to her leg.

"I swear, I oughtta tear your black and white face off right now!" she continued, reaching for him and picking him up so that his eyes were level with hers. Her legs wobbled under the strain, but she stood strong. "What do you say to that, you little freak?!"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Monobear locked eyes with her.

"I'd say I'm about yay close to ripping that shaking leg right off. It's really quite a shame, but don't think I won't do it," he said, glancing to the bathroom Herbert and David were in.

"You know, you really can't control your temper, now can you?"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Laura kept her grip on Monobear and backed him up against the nearest wall, right next to the door of the girls' bathroom.

"You've killed five different people that we know of and I'm the one who can't keep my temper?!" She would have raised a fist but she was nearly out of energy. "I swear I'm going to kill you when I get my hands on you, whoever the gently caress you are!"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Monobear shrugged the best he could.

"What do you mean I killed five people? Alex killed Jaden, so I tried to make the halls safer by killing him. Then Ashe killed Oscar, so I had to further clean up this school's act! And trust me, you weren't missing out with the nurse; she would've just been a bother- she never could seem to stay in her office where people could find her. But I digress- I'm not the one who's been taking innocent lives." His smile widened.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Laura threw down Monobear, unable to take the pain her leg was in anymore. "Don't play coy with me," she grumbled as she walked back over to pick up her crutches. "That lady from the first day, too! And god knows how much other staff! You're a loving pig!"

Then the realization hit her, and Laura stopped dead in her tracks, kneeling down by her crutches. "Oh. It makes perfect sense!" she hissed to herself. Then she grabbed her crutches and heaved herself back up to a standing position.

"I'm done talking to you. Go show your ugly face somewhere else."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Eloise nodded, almost annoyed that she'd have to leave, losing her excuse to avoid the bear.

Who, as she saw leaving the bathroom, was currently in a precarious situation.
"Laura! What are-" What was she doing?! She saw Monobear being tossed down to the floor and besides utter shock felt an almost satisfied feeling. You go, girl.

She turned to Adda, questioning, keeping an eye on the scene. The questions were just piling up all day. "Adda...do you still have bandages?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Adda had watched the whole scene, dumbstruck. Eloise's comment brought her back, and she turned with a start.

"Oh! Yeah! Here, take the whole kit," she said, passing the white box to Eloise.

"It's got bandages, gauze, that type of basic stuff."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Monobear laid on the ground, rubbing his back with what was an attempt at a puppy dog look on his face. The expression quickly reverted to a grin as a ticking noise began to ring out, growing faster and faster each second.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Laura turned back to what Adda and Eloise were doing. But before she could but into their conversation, she heard the ticking noise. "What the hell is that," she said, turning her head back and forth. The pain in her leg kept her from focusing on where the noise was coming from. "What's going on?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Wed May 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Monobear's grin widened as the explosion went off. It wasn't a huge explosion, but for someone as close as Laura was it was still poweful, enough to launch her violently across the hall. Adda and Eloise were caught further out, though were still propelled away from the epicenter.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 22, 2013 7:25 pm

The blast shook the bathroom, making Herbert perk up, his face paling. He quickly made his way out, poking his head out, trying to see what happened.

He quickly stepped out, fanning the dust with his hand. "Anyone hurt?" he called, not knowing who was caught or not.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 pm

David heard the explosion and gasped. He turned to Herbert, nodded, and ran out to the hall with him.

Smoke. The only thing he could smell was smoke. He coughed and waved the air in front of his face, looking around. After a second he looked down and saw the decimated body of Monobro. Did it blow up? Could it do that?

He looked around and spotted the girls at the far end of the hall and ran down to them, looking at them all nervously. "W-wha?! What did you all do?!"
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next