Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 6: (Ab)normal Days

+4
Laura Besley
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Monobear
8 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Day 6: (Ab)normal Days - Page 5 Empty Re: Day 6: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Herbert shrugged. He hadn't fed the fish for a while...

"Eh, I'll stick around. Got things to... do." He said, turning and walking towards the freezer.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:41 pm

She nodded. "That sounds good. We can probably finish a game of that before night. And-" she looked to the door. "...after those meetings, I'm not sure I want to be seen out in the halls after dark."

She took the game out of the rack. "Let's get started, then!"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Adda nodded and took the lid off of the game while she walked over to a table, sitting down.  She opened the board and grabbed the small green car, setting it down on "GO".
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Eloise had managed to shove her meeting to the back of her mind and nodded enthusiastically. Me too, she thought.

She stepped out of the Nurse's office, a bit more slowly than was necessary. A few moments pause and she located the library. There were still a few books she had out, but surely there was no fine for that. The brief thought of having her eye taken out for misplacing a few books gave her a slight chill, though.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 pm

She took the blue car and put it down next to Adda's. "You move first, I guess?"

"Was Oscar really there?" she asked suddenly. "I couldn't tell at all. Could you really feel him there or something?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Adda went through the motions of her turn.

"I definitely felt something, and it definitely felt the way I described.  I just have to trust that my general...feel, I guess, for him was what I felt there too.  There's a bit of faith mixed in with the occult, but in my opinion there's a little bit of it needed for everything."

"Your turn!"

Last edited by Adda Geist on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 pm

"Er, you have fun with that, I guess." he said with a light shrug. "I'm gonna go head back to the pool or something. Just walk around, I guess. Message me if ya need me." he didn't have much better to do, in all honesty, and he wouldn't mind being messaged. At all.

"See ya then." he said with a wave, walking out of the kitchen and into the cafeteria.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:03 pm

The feeling of biting cold was familiar. Seeing his breath as a white mist was almost calming. He walked in further, taking out one of his knives. He tapped the frozen hunks of meat, hearing the familiar sound of ice against steel. Most were frozen to the core, with layers of ice accumulated from severe freezer burn. That wouldn't be nice to give to the fish...

He turned a corner, hoping that he could find something decent.

He dropped the knife and promptly screamed as loud as he could, falling backwards and scrabbling backwards.

Bodies. All lined up in a row. Alex, Oscar, Asher. All three of them hanging against the wall like a gruesome joke. Today wasn't his day at all.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Laura wheeled herself into the library behind Laura. "Weird to be in here without a group of nerds tagging along," she said aloud, hoping that Eloise would appreciate the joke. Laura had been meaning to get to the library anyway to grab the second book of A Song of Ice and Fire. She was really curious as to how it ended.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 pm

"...ah. No wonder I couldn't tell he was there, then." she said, moving her piece. "The only things that ever really makes me hopeful are...are, well." She looked down at her ring. "Silly childish things."

She passed Adda the dice. "Your turn."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Monobear strolled in behind Herbert, dragging a body along.  Jaden's body.  He brushed past Herbert.

" 'Scuse me, just needed to borrow this for a second."  He had a very matter-of-fact tone to his voice as he propped the body up in its spot.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Adda shook her head.

"I don't think it's childish at all.  People can make a memento out of anything, really.  Heck, my hair's a memento, in a way."  She finished moving her piece along.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm

"B-Borrow?" Herbert stammered, his voice raised. "D'hellya wanted it fer? Is this even real?" Herbert's voice sounded desperate as he tried to stagger to his feet, his eyes riveted in Alex's body.

Of course, it was real. How long did he have to try mask it?
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 pm

"None of your business.  Now, if you'll excuse me."  Without the destruction that usually followed a Monobear visitation, he strolled out of the room as peaceful and neutral as he had entered.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Within the span of a second, David stopped walking forward, pivoted, and ran back to the freezer. "H-Herb?!" He walked into the freezer, leaving the door open, and walked over.

His face went white and he froze in place. He shook with a bit of terror as Monobear calmly walked past him, and walked over to Herbert. "Yo." he said, voice shaking. It was less of a 'Hey, sup man!' and more of a 'Hey, I'm still here, I heard you screaming I figured it was probably the good idea to come over. I dunno though, now I'm kind of terrified.'
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Eloise gave a weak laugh at the joke, finding it slightly too morbid for her tastes. Recalling the fact the actual last murder had taken place in here she gave a more anxious laugh.

She took the paper back, adding a quick,
Well, I'll see you in a bit. I'm gonna see what I can find.

And with that she wandered off into the reference section.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 pm

"I suppose." she rolled the die, got snake eyes, and moved 2 spaces. "Er, I'm gonna buy this one," she muttered, doing it by herself. "I guess it feels childish to me because it's been a few years, and it's never changed," she shrugged and smiled a bit, "but if you don't think so, I'll believe you. Your turn, by the way."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Herbert picked the knife back up, his hand shaking as he pocketed it. he nearly cut himself, he was shaking so badly. If he didn't have a reason to tell him, then it was Important. Obviously he was trying to hide his intentions. But...

He walked over, standing at Alexander's body. It felt almost surreal to see the kickboxer again, or anyone on the wall. He reached out his bandaged hand to touch his frozen hair, pulling back when he did so. There was frost on his eyes and a slight smile on his lips, the blood on his body frozen and distorted by crystallization from the water freezing. His hand slowly reached down to flutter above Alex's eyelids, making a move to close them, but the skin wouldn't budge. It was frozen, after all. He shivered, not from the cold, but from something else.

He started to cry.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Adda drew a chance card and collected some money from the bank station.

"I just realized... we've shared our lives, but never talked about the little things.  What's your favorite book?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Laura figured that her joke went over as well as she could hope for. She watched Eloise go then made her way to the fantasy section, where the next book in the series would be. 

Fortunately, Laura was able to remember where the first book was despite her concussion, so she didn't have to look far to find the second one. And it was at eye level too. Things were looking up for crippled Laura.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 pm

She laughed. "Asking a writer what their favorite book is like asking a artist what their painting is." she thought for a moment, stopping the game for a second. "I can't pick a favorite book, but I love tragedies and fantasies." She laughed. "Those are two totally different genres, huh?"

She finally got on with her turn - it was rather uneventful.

"So what's your favorite book?" she asked, returning the question.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm

It was easy to tell where Eloise left off, because there was a huge space in the shelf where an atlas used to be.

She knelt down and picked through the books, taking in their covers quickly before moving onto another. She found one that looked interesting and pulled it out.
Despite the book's size, Eloise didn't exactly have plans on doing any geographical research or anything too scholarly at all. But the brief glance at the maps and picture told her it had what she wanted.

She walked back to a chair at the center tables, wondering if Laura had any luck.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Adda followed the motions of her turn again.

"Hm... I always liked historical fiction, because I've met people from older time periods.  But to pick one, it's probably The Lovely Bones.  It makes me think about what my dad might be thinking about."  She rubbed the back of her head.

"And to think I thought I could lighten the mood with this topic."

"Your turn."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Laura tucked the book she got, "A Clash of Kings," into a small pouch on the back of her wheelchair and went back towards the entrance to the library. She saw Eloise by the center table on the way and wheeled over to her.

"Got what I came for," she said. "If you're done, I think it'd be best to catch up with the others," she continued. "I wanna make sure we don't have another hospitalization."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Eloise took a notebook page off of the table, a pile that had been gathered not too long ago.
Which of the others?
All I know is Herb and David were in the kitchen. Unless theyre real hungry I dont think theyre still there. We could always message Adda or Marci
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next