Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4: Abnormal Days

+4
Herbert Smith
David River
Adda Geist
Monobear
8 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Day 4: Abnormal Days - Page 9 Empty Re: Day 4: Abnormal Days

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Laura handed off Herbert's card to Asher.
"Be my guest. Careful though, I wouldn't put it past him to have the whole room booby-trapped. What a nutjob."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Asher took the card, swiped it, and opened the door.

The room was rather dark. He's got a bed in the far right corner, and a hammock handing in the far right. The bed is actually well made, with sky blue sheets. He's got a rather large closet on the right side, right next to the door. There's a couch on the right side as well, made from soft black leather. Across from it is a used dartboard, with red and green darts stuck into it. There's one green dart stuck in the wall.
The left side has a table on the near left side, with a stool. There's a small radio on the table. he does have a nightstand, two of them, right next to each other. Both are stained a dark color.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:37 pm

"Wait a sec." Eloise noticed something.

She picked up a folder from Laura's drawer. "Is this her-..." She turned it over to see "Laura Besley" on it. Yes, it was hers.

She made the mistake of opening it and upon seeing the letters she threw it back onto the drawer. "I think we're done here, Herbert." She hastened towards the door, "C'mon, let's go." She didn't even finish searching the drawers.

Last edited by Eloise Rutford on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Herbert poked his head out from the bathroom. "Gimme a minute!" He said, adding some finishing touches to the faucet.

It seemed childish, but a little part of him wanted revenge for her conduct after the trial, and he finally had a small way of showing it. It was easy to make the faucet rigged so that it was turned the other way, so that only the hot water would flow. And in his opinion, the water here was hot enough to boil food with.

he finally shot out, dusting his hands off. "Ah don't wanna see this room again as long as ah live." he grumbled. "Where to?"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Laura examined the room. "It's a mess," she concluded harshly. "Alright, let's get to it," she said, resigning herself to searching through Herbert's couch. She had to go down on her knees to be able to search properly.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Asher strolled in and began to check the closet for anything that stood out.

"Well, if you need help standing up when you're done there I'm here. But take your time," he called over his shoulder.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:57 pm

While Laura was searching, she found a couple things of moderate interest. There was a dollar bill tucked between the cushions, but considering their current situation, Laura wasn't sure that it would do her much good. "I guess I'll let the poor creep keep it," she muttered to herself.

More interesting was a dust-covered note that Laura found under the couch itself. "Hey, I think I've got something good!" she called to Asher. "Alright, let's read this thing."

"Herbert,
Sorry I couldn't come last week. I had some problems with the new stuff. You weren't there so I just slid this under your door.
PS: did you finally fix that hole I made with the darts? I'm so sorry, it keeps happening."

Laura stared at the note for a moment, puzzled. "Uh, when the gently caress was this even written?" she asked to no one in particular. "I mean, there's a dart stuck in the wall like this says, but we've only been here a few days! It doesn't have a signature, either..."

Last edited by Laura Besley on Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Eloise stared into space for a moment. She couldn't think, she couldn't move to pull out her student ID.
"Ah...Adda's." She finally remembered and she made a beeline to the door.

She saw something she wished she didn't see.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Adda sat silently, having eaten about half her bagel before putting it down. The happiness the usually illuminated her eye was gone.

"Do... do you think... do you think its possible one of us locked us all in here?" her voice was soft, but serious.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Asher rummaged through the closet, checking a few pockets and looking around the floor. He sighed and exited the closet.

"Nothing in there," he said as he walked over to the bathroom, "I'm gonna check in here."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed May 01, 2013 8:19 pm

She looked down at her uneaten bagel and considered the possibility. "I don't know. It seems possible." she paused, her voice getting softer. "...they could already be dead."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Herbert was quick to follow and rebut. "Ah say we search Asher's. E an' Laura..." he trailed off, a sour look on his face. Since the last trial, he didn't like how close those two were. He still suspected that those two were working together, somehow, even if they didn't kill someone. People who stuck in groups made him wary.

"'Sides, we dunno if that bear's gonna call us soon. Ah say we get the big targets down before we move to tha smaller ones."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 8:21 pm

After heaving herself upright on her crutches, Laura walked over towards Herbert's bed. "Alright, I'm gonna check his sheets." She was hesitant to touch them. "I swear, they better be clean or so help me I'll run him down with a dirt bike when we get out of here."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Adda stared blankly, not paying mind to anyone or anything in particular.

"It depends on their ultimate goal, I guess. If they just want to see us kill each other, then they would do everything to stay out of the bloodbath. But if it's something else..." she paused.

"It could be any of us."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Eloise didn't look at him.
"Sure. Asher. Then Adda's." She had to get her way somehow.

Eloise changed her course, now in front of Asher's room, holding onto the knob like a vice, "Okay, quick. Before they see and ask questions."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

It was a bathroom, plain and simple.

"As soon as you're done over there, Laur, we can get moving. I haven't seen anything that interesting."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm

She nodded, and looked at the two people sitting with her. She couldn't imagine it was either of them, but at the same time, that didn't clear either of them.

Though, she figured, she could trust Adda at the very least. Her story certainly wasn't made up, and no one would want to hurt another human being after that, let alone kill a bunch of high school students.

She sighed. "I want to be able to trust people, I really do. But it's becoming increasingly more difficult as time goes on."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Herbert hissed through his teeth, making a sound reminiscent of a goose.
"Go go go!" he shooed her in, "they better not see us en here! Shut it close to tha door and shut yer gob!"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed May 01, 2013 8:30 pm

"No need to tell me!" Eloise snarled, twirling around and shutting the door behind them. Thank goodness they had left it unlocked.

She couldn't say she wasn't expecting the mess. Still light on her feet, Eloise headed to the bathroom, needing to space herself from Herbert for a bit.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Laura stepped back, a look of shock on her face. "I literally cannot believe this," she breathed. Her gaze was fixed on a book; sitting neatly on Herbert's bed. It was titled "Jack London's Story Compendium." "This is literally the most boring poo poo I have ever seen in my entire life."

Other than the book, there was a pair of red pajamas underneath. While Laura didn't exactly approve of the color choice, she figured there wasn't anything notably suspicious about them. "Yeah, I think I'm done too. Next room, then." She pulled out her Student ID. "Which would be Eloise's. I almost think we can skip hers."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Adda nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry for bringing up something like this, but..." her voice trailed off, then she looked up and smiled to Marci.

"But I'm glad I've at least made friends like you and Oscar!" she turned to look at David.

"And you don't seem too bad yourself!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed May 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Asher thought for a moment.

"I trust your judgement, but Herbert will get suspicious. He doesn't like you, and probably isn't crazy about people who are friends with you. We should at least pop in."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Herbert scoffed, kicking away the toys all over the floor that were in his path. He might as well look through Asher's closet and other personal effects. The room didn't look like it was searched at all, which only made him more suspicious.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm

"Err, thanks. I try to not suck at everything." He smiled a bit. "I can see most of you guys are doing a better job than me, though."
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Asher's response was met with a burst of indignation from Laura. "You kidding? Herbert's been all over me recently," she said. "The guy went way out of his way to talk to me last night. He was practically stalking me!" She wasn't speaking entirely seriously.

"Anyway, let's go check Elly's room," she said as she walked straight out the door. She came upon Eloise's door and scanned her ID to unlock it. "Ladies first," she called back to Asher.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next