Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3: (Ab)normal Days

+5
Oscar Barnes
David River
Herbert Smith
Adda Geist
Monobear
9 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Day 3: (Ab)normal Days - Page 7 Empty Re: Day 3: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Monobear Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Monobear turned his head to face Adda. "Hmm?"
"Oh! Well, I get very bored all by myself! And any good headmaster wants to know what their students are doing! It gets so boring just watching you all. Upupupupu..."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Laura rested her crutches against the table Oscar was at and sat on top of it, crossing her arms. "Why the hell do you need to see what we're doing if you can just watch us on damn monitors?" she inquired. "What, did you need to get a closer look at something?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Adda walked over to the table, picked Monobear up, and put him down on the floor a few feet away from Oscar and his pile of stuff.
"I'm so done. So, so done." She stared at Monobear's red eye, refusing to look away.
"Is this funny to you? Do you think seeing other people's pain is funny?" She walked over closer to him.
"How was he in the picture. Why was the man who killed my daddy in that picture!" She was beginning to raise her voice, regardless of the sacred rule of all libraries. This was her only chance for answers; she didn't care who heard her cries at this point.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 pm

"Miss Geist, I'd be very careful with me. I might be a cute cuddly bear, but if you dropped me, I would've exploded!" The bear looked rather flustered, though his voice had a slightly menacing tone.
"But I have my ways, upupupupu. But if he was there, he must've been released, wasn't he? You're not really a smart class, are you?" The bear suddenly clasped his hands over his mouth. "Upupupu! I spoke too much!"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Did she just...pick him up?
Oscar awed at Adda's bravery for a moment before noticing she was actually upset.
He tried to stand up to him as well now, from a safe distance at the other side of the table, "Y-Yeah, that's messed up!" He didn't even hear what Adda had said.

"Y-yeah you spoke too much! Sh-shut up!" Oscar's legs shook, under the table. He said something bad.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:34 pm

"What did you just say?" Herbert said, narrowing his eyes. "Are you fuckin' mimicking me, ya whacked-out bloody kookaburra?"

He was practically bristling, but he remembered he needed her to actually get the tank up, so he tried to calm himself down. "I suppose there ain't anythin' else." he said, trying to calm his voice while playing with the brim of his hat.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm

"That's the problem! He..." She had had it. She wasn't going to run off to her room again- she'd done that enough. If Monobear hadn't just explained that he was an explosive, she would've done more. Instead, she simply stood there. Her anger started to fade, and she realized what she had done. She backed up to where Oscar stood, and her face began to grow pale. That was stupid. Very, very stupid of her. Still, the emotions welling up were ones she couldn't control, as made obvious by her outbursts. Her tone was much softer now, though.

"What kind of person has that kind of power, to go releasing murderers from prison?"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:39 pm

The bear seemed to revel in the despair emanating from Adda. How lovely. The Cheshire-smiling part of his head seemed to grow, and his eyes glinted happily.
"Hmm, I don't know, Miss Geist. It certainly wasn't me! A little bear like me can't do something like that! Let's see who it could be! A corrupt officer or judge, or maybe he was good and got released early?" The bear chuckled, his paw rising to his chin. He obviously knew the answer, but he was just trying to get a little more despair from Adda.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Well, she was caught.
"Aww, it's only my job," She laughed loudly now, "Foi-Fine. If there's nothing else, let's get started." She began clearing a path for the cart, kicking stuff out of the way. She picked up a blanket from off the ground and draped it over her shoulder. "All clear to the hallway, sir!"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Adda had well exceeded her assertiveness quota for the day, and was ready to slink into a hole for the rest of...well...forever. These were things she barely spoke to anyone about, and here she was yelling them out before a kidnapper and psycho biker. She didn't mind Oscar catching little bits, though, and wouldn't have minded if Marci had heard, either. It was something she hoped to get off of her chest one day, and with death so close, she was in a rush to make her pain known, so it would never weigh her down again.

Last edited by Adda Geist on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:48 pm

He pushed the cart forward, guiding it carefully through the little passage Eloise had made. "Stealing that blanket?" he asked, managing to get it into the hallway safely.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Laura had decided she heard enough. She hopped off the table, retrieved her crutches, and meandered over to Adda. She wished she could have put a hand on her shoulder. She made a point of ignoring Monobear.

"Hey, come on. You've still got to show me some of the books in here," she said.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Adda sighed.
"Well, which kind? Asking to be shown books is pretty broad." As much as Laura made her anxious, she was pretty glad to hear her intervene- her mind had been racing so fast she hadn't been able to filter what she was saying, and what should've been kept to herself.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:54 pm

With Adda having backed up next to Oscar, he realized their fighting force was gone. He caught bits and pieces, but the most he could piece together was that someone killed Adda's dad and Monobear was in no way being nice about it

"H-Hey stop smiling like that!" he shouted, standing in front of her now. His voice shook. Laura had come over now and he felt more comfort in outnumbering the bear.
"Adda, l-let's ignore him...okay?" He averted his eyes to a corner of the library.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:30 pm

As much as the conversation had dragged before, Asher began to regret not adding something more. Seeing someone with more intelligence, like the book club and all of them, made him begin to feel like he was missing out. Still, he didn't want to go and get in her way now. He left for the boy's locker room to retrieve his belongings before moving on.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Eloise nodded and grinned, "Yeah, why not?" She spread the green blanket over her shoulders like a cape. "The color suits me, no?" She walked to get in front of the cart and nodded to herself, "Okay, let's get this thing upstairs, no need to take all day!"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Laura grabbed Oscar by the shoulders and have guided half shoved him in the direction opposite of Monobear. "Come on big guy, we're already on it," she said. "Don't encourage the thing." Then she turned to Adda, hoping to change the subject by talking about... What were they again? Books?

"Dang I dunno. What kind of stuff do you read?" she asked. In all honesty, Laura had no idea what kinds of books were which, or what different genres there were. She'd just have to trust that whatever Adda was into wasn't lame.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 pm

"Um... I've read a fair share of suspense novels... I hate outright horror, its just gory and icky...but some of the other things are great- and for fiction, they aren't terrible reference, all things considered." She sighed, casting a glance over her shoulder to the bear. "But I don't think it's the kind of thing anyone would want to read at a time like this."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:48 pm

"My...my stuff..." Oscar weakly protested, turning around to look at the various papers still left on the table. Just as long as the bear didn't look at them, he'd be fine. He guessed.

Seeing her mind was still on the subject, Oscar tried asking a different question, "Wh-what about fantasy novels?" He was a bit embarrassed to admit he had a deep love for the worlds that contained fairies and dragons and wizards. "You like those?"
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Herbert resisted the urge to say 'no, it didn't'. He was getting help, and he damn well didn't want to drag a fishtank by himself.

'Ey, can we stop in front of the stairs, tho? We ain't dragging the cart up, sos we gonna lift it by hand. I'm guessin' me in tha front an you two in tha back."
He had plenty of time to argue with them while they walked along. Hopefully it wouldn't take a day.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:54 pm

"That sounds good, I guess? I don't know much about lifting stuff upstairs. That's what elevators are for, usually," He said, pushing the cart forward towards the stairs, whistling a bit.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Laura snorted. "Fantasy? Don't tell me you're into that crap. I'm tellin' ya, back in Arizona the kids that were into books, let alone fantasy books, did not do well with the other kids." She looked Oscar up and down. He looked as if he had never spent a day outside in his life, at least he did to her. The classic nerd archetype. Not that Laura looked down on him for it, but it was definitely outside her realm of expertise.

"Well, it's pretty obvious you're not from around there, huh? Where you from, Ozzy?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 pm

"Okay! Sounds like it'd work," Eloise shrugged. Whether she had to work or not didn't matter to her.

"And we could use the blanket, once we're up there, to drag it along if we don't wanna carry it all the way." She suggested, "Wouldn't want to break a nail, right David?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm

When he stepped into the locker room, Asher let out a fairly audible sigh, though it didn't matter seeing as there was no one to hear. As he walked towards his locker, he began to think. He expected to meet tons of different people here, and that it's atmosphere wouldn't be quite like a schools. Considering he was a carny, he had thought it fair to assume that they cast a fairly wide net in their search. The atmosphere certainly wasn't like a schools, but having been in the classrooms yesterday he began to feel almost happy that this wasn't a normal old school life. Sure, murder sucked. But at least he got to be more true to himself in the time he was alive.

He slipped his jacket on, set his hat back atop his head, put on the best smile he could, and returned to the halls.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:04 pm

David looked at her oddly. "Why would I care about my nails breaking when I wear gloves all the time?" he questioned, a tiny grin appearing on his face. "Regardless, I think that is a good idea. What do you think, Herbert?"
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next