Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4: Abnormal Days

+4
Herbert Smith
David River
Adda Geist
Monobear
8 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Day 4: Abnormal Days - Page 8 Empty Re: Day 4: Abnormal Days

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Eloise greatly enjoyed Herbert's singing. She even gave him a tiny round of applause.
"Woll, Oi...don't think we need to spend too long in here anyway." She had turned Oscar's lava lamp to its stand, having found it on the floor. "As much as it looks like there was a fight in here, or maybe a hurricane , I don't think anyone else besides Oscar was in here." She shrugged, "Would've been weird to hide anything here anyway."

"Whose room next? I would say Jaden's or Alex's, but it'd be worth our time to leave those until last. Laura's then?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Laura shrugged. "Eh, I don't really see the point. You might say you're afraid of murdering someone, but you're a big softy, y'know." She nudged him playfully as best as she could with her crutches.

"Besides, I can't exactly lay down and look under your bed or anything. I'm a little bit immobilized. Let's move on to the next room. David's right? I think that's who's next door."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 pm

"Heh, probably. Lets search the resident crazy lady's room." Herbert chuckled, crossing his arms.

"And, woll, I searched...Alex's room, more specifically the cabinets. Ah'd know if summat was wrong. So ah guess it'd be great to leave that fer last."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 pm

"It's not the best solution, yes. But we both have relatively solid alibis, and really, I don't think we were suspects to begin with." It hurts just thinking of being a suspect for this, in all reality. "I just hope their reason wasn't pathetic. Which it definitely was."

Last edited by Marci Gracidon on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Adda nodded once again, but slowed down.
"But, if someone has childhoods like us but no one to trust..."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:48 pm

She stopped. She looked down. She played with the ring on her finger deliberately. "That makes sense," she said quietly, "that makes a lot of sense."

I hope there's no one else like us here, then. She though to herself.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

"A-Alex's room?" Did Herbert really check Alex's room recently? "I suppose that'd make for a quick search then, yes!"

She gave one last solemn nod to Oscar's room, as if Oscar was sitting in his bed, tucked in and sleeping.
"Alright then..." She pulled out Laura's ID as she shut the door behind her. She had already seen Laura's room, but Eloise still prayed that she didn't get a shipment of torture equipment or something equally crazy in. Laura, don't break your promise to me here... She stood in front of the door, waiting.

Last edited by Eloise Rutford on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Adda stared at her gloved hand before changing the subject.

"Man, I know I'm a slow walker, but is the kitchen that far?" She laughed.

"Not that I blame him, everyone should get their space before the trial."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 pm

After fighting 25 dragons and defeating an evil wizard, David returned with the three bagels of destiny. He walked back in, tried to ignore the horrible smell in the room, and walked over to them.

"Got food."

He handed out the bagels and sat down next to them both. "So, what'd I miss?"
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Adda took the bagel.

"Thanks. I don't want to go getting hungry or anything at the trial. We need to win this one. Not that we shouldn't win any of them, but..."

She began to pick at the bagel and take some bites.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

"Oim half expectin' her to have some sorta weird poo poo in there, like weird magazines or summat. Or a goddamn bike course in there." he chuckled to himself.

"Eh, maybe et's just a normal room. Ah bet everyone thinks ah'll have some weird ass room with animal heads and bodies everywhere. Ah don't." he paused. "Ey, Eloise, ya think we should check tha rooms Asher n' Laura were suppose to be checking? Ah don't trust 'em at all."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

"Nothing, you didn't miss anything," she said calmly. "Thank you," she said, even though she wasn't feeling particularly hungry at the moment.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Asher pulled out his ID.
"Yup, David the Driver." He stood from his bed, still regaining his composure after his emotional moment. He walked over to the door which was never shut, and so he simply pushed it open and waited for Laura outside. He didn't have the other IDs, so he couldn't move on anyways.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Laura pulled out David's ID from her pocket. "Alrighty, then. Off we go!" She swung out of Asher's room and down the hallway to the next one: David's.

As she approached the door, she swiped David's ID to unlock it. "Hey Ash, I'd offer to hold the door open for you, but my hands are kinda full."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Asher nodded, slipping by and opening the door, holding it open for her to enter.

The room was really plain and neat. Next to the door was a key rack with a single key ring on them. There's a hatstand right next to it where his hat is, since he's not wearing it. His closet is literally a collection of suits and ties, with one pair of sweats. The bed's not made, the only messy thing in his room, and his nightstand has nothing.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 pm

"Not that I remember," Eloise smirked, "She does have a cool bed." She opened the door and pocketed the ID again, "...You'll see."

She walked on in, and sat on the front of Laura's racecar bed. "Ehehehe..." She made driving motions, "I'm David River, at your service!" After a moment to compose herself she considered Herbert's question.
"I trust them, but...well, they got to search Asher's room. I feel like we should double check there at least." She got up to look at Laura's trashcan, "It's only fair."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Laura gasped. "It's so loving boring in here!" she exclaimed. Then she noticed the bed. "Oh, of course only his bed would be messy. Typical teenage boy poo poo, I'm sure of it."

She strolled through the room, looking critically at everything. "Might as well search the closet, though." She opened the closet door, hoping to find something of relevance.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

'If anythin' ah wanna see if we can check Asher's room next. An' then Marci and Adda's. Those groups are makin' me get my squinty face on." He snorted, inspecting a pile of dirty clothes with his foot. No blood. Sadness.

The bathroom was equally disappointing, even if he gave it a more thorough look than Oscar's. "Ey! See if ya can get that drawer she has!"
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 pm

As Laura moved for the closet, Asher stepped towards the bed, feeling under the sheets to check if anything had been stashed under them in haste.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Eloise simply chose to disregard Herbert's suspicions. Just searching Asher's was fine with her.
It was relieving to see her friend was in the clear, for now anyway.

"Okay, checking drawer." She pulled it open, shuffling through it a bit less than professionally.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Asher stood up from investigating the bed, trying to leave the sheets in a mess similar to how they were before.

"Nothing over here," he called over to Laura.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Laura frowned. David's closet was literally full of nothing but ties and suits. "Nothing interesting here, either. His colorful ties are nice and all, but I was hoping for something a little more bloodstained." She closed the closet door and turned back to Asher.

"Next room, then? I doubt there's anything suspicious in here."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Asher nodded and checked his ID.

"We're off to Herbert's room. This should be interesting." He walked to the door and opened it further for Laura.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Laura rolled her eyes. "Can't wait. Let's get going." She started off towards Herbert's room. She half expected some kind of mounted animal heads or something. "I swear, he better not have any weird poo poo in here or I might just vote for him as the culprit from the get-go."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Asher stood next to the door and held out his hand for the card.

"Should I do the honor?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next