Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
Alexander Redman
Jaden Masters
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Laura Besley
Oscar Barnes
Monobear
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Introductions - Page 6 Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:08 am

Laura wasn't as quick as Eloise, but it didn't take her long to get changed. She wasn't sure if the other girl was speaking to herself or to her, but Laura decided to respond anyway. "It sure will be! This is exciting! New school, new friends! I hope the headmaster is just as nice as all of you!"

She neatly folded her gym clothes and put them back in her locker. "Anyway, let's cut through the gym again and head for the auditorium."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 am

He heard people walking in, and noticed that someone was already in the room - when on EARTH did he get in here and how was he so QUIET about it? - and quickly sat up, watching them all walk in. He tried to recall names and Super High School Levels as he got in but he thought he mixed one or two up. Oh well, he'd get them eventually.
He looked at his watch - still a few minutes. He whistled a tune in boredom, waiting for the others, and that bear, to arrive.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 am

Asher sat down in the front, scoffing a bit. "It's always best to get seats high up. Get a birds-eye view and just better feeling for it all. Seeing as there is no higher level, guess the front'll do," he exclaimed to no one in particular. He crossed his legs and began to settle into his seat, fiddling with his ID to kill time.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 am

Adda's excitement was contagious and Oscar's voice began to raise. "We'll be the three musketeers! Of books!"
He swept his arms across the table and scooped up his books. They were quite heavy, and he made a strange pig-like grunt-squeal as he picked them up. Perhaps he should put a few down, or visit the gym next time.

"Do we think we should head to the auditorium now? Who knows, if the meeting ends early, we could even head back here. Who cares about sleep?!" He asks this as he puts aside a few volumes of "Elements: A Full Compendium" for later consumption.

Last edited by Oscar Barnes on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 am

Adda shoved her book back into her bag. "Yeah!" She exclaimed, mimicking the motion of raising a sword. "Let's head out then, if Marci's ready! By the by, do you want help carrying those books? I'm stronger than I look!" She exclaimed, flexing her thin arms.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:15 am

She laughed. "Sounds good to me, lets head over there. I'm curious about what that thing...Monobear, right?...has to say. Lead the way!" She didn't take any books with her - she could come back later if she needed anything to read before she slept, and she wasn't in the mood too look at five whole volumes plastered with her name on it.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 am

Eloise closed her locker with a light kick, unintentionally kicking her own portrait.

"I sure hope so! I bet we're all gonna be great friends, once we all get to talk!" She smiled sincerely, "Even the others. It's a shame we didn't get to break the ice, really."
In accordance to Laura's plan, she entered the gymnasium again to make her way to the auditorium. "Hey, maybe we should run? I've lost track of the time again," Eloise shouted to Laura, although asking Laura to run was like asking to be left behind in the dust.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:23 am

Laura's mind went into a state of complete focus. Run. That one word drove her. It seeped through her veins and brought her muscles to motion. The very beating of her heart seemed to whisper the word. Run.

When she returned to her senses, she was at the entrance to the auditorium. Eloise was far behind her. "Ah... Oops." She waited for her classmate to catch up.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:30 am

Adda grabbed some books off of the desk without waiting for a reply and began to leave the library before turning to Oscar, smiling. "Let's-a-go!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 am

Eloise now found herself in the wake of Laura's single-woman stampede. "W-Wait up!" she shouts weakly, out-stretching a hand as she runs. Eventually she reaches the auditorium as well, partially out of breath.

"Oh geez, it seems like we're not the first ones..." She said as she wandered in.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 am

"Nah, I'll pick them up later," Oscar declines the offer, looking at her twig-like arms. "Besides, we should hurry. Let's not leave whatever-bear waiting!" And with that Oscar hopped and stumbled out of his seat, "The History of Alchemy" embraced in his arms.
"Anyone got the map out? We aren't far from the Auditorium, I think..."
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 am

Laura shrugs. "Guess not. It can't be helped, though. I was slow. Too slow..." She continued muttering words to herself as she walked into the auditorium and took a seat near the middle. The auditorium was really starting to fill up. The meeting would probably begin soon.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:35 am

Adda used her open hand to check the map. "It's not far at all, follow me!" She ran down the hall and into the auditorium, sitting down towards the middle around the others and indicating with her hand to the seat next to her, smiling.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:38 am

She followed the two of them and sat down next to them them, peeking at the books that they took curiously - she'd have to ask for them later, once they were done. They seemed so interesting!
She looked around at everyone - 9 faces. Missing one, but she forgot who. Oh well, they'd be here soon.
"...Well, where's the bear? It's time, isn't it?" she said quietly.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:39 am

Oscar takes the seat to the left of Adda, awkwardly scrambling over the seats in between him and her. He lacked whatever grace he had with an arm full of books and adopted the pushing and shoving method a movie-goer adopts while carrying popcorn and soda.
"I think we're late..." he mutters, noting the number of others already in the auditorium. Although a face didn't come to mind, he noted someone was still missing.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm

The auditorium stage was decorated as if for a more open and less suspicious welcoming ceremony.
Posters plastered all over the walls advertised school clubs. A single red banner stretched across the stage, "WELCOME THE FREE AND THE BRAVE" scrawled across it, a school motto.

And in front of the curtains was a small stool. Once the clock hit 8:00, a spotlight shone down as Monobear dropped down into position.
"Hey," Monobear said, casually at first and then with a tone of anger, "Hey! I believe we're missing somebody for our wonderful mandatory school meeting."
"I have special things planned..." He mused for a moment, disappointed, "I wouldn't want to waste it on such a lazy student..."

"Fire. How about fire?" Monobear's eyes began to gleam. He took out what looked like a much shinier version of the student ID and slammed down on the screen.
Immeadiately fire alarms began to blare, lights flashed across the room.
Monobear had turned on the fire sprinklers in Jaden's room.

And to clarify his point, Monobear spoke into the device in the most headmaster-like voice he could muster, "Jaden Masters. To the Auditorium. Immeadiately."
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm

"Wha- what?!" Jaden snapped awake when the sprinklers turned on. "Aw hell, what is this?! I'm gonna be fuckin' soaked!" He pulled his shirt over his head as best he could and ran out of the room as quickly as possible. "Now where the gently caress is this meeting even supposed to be. The auditorium?" Jaden tried double checking with his Electronic Student ID. He was surprised that it seemed to be functioning normally, despite being drenched with water from the sprinklers. "Well it's no cell-phone, but it's sturdy as hell, I'll give it that."

Jaden walked briskly in the direction of the auditorium, taking the stairs down to the first floor two at a time. As he approached the room, he slowed his pace, and entered as if he had been strolling leisurely the whole time. "You can all calm down now, Jaden Masters is here," he said smugly, though he was slightly off put by the figure of the bear at the center of the stage. And there was the fact that he was still totally wet. He took a seat near the back, and waited for the meeting to progress.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Monobear grins.
"Welcome, yes welcome everyone!" Monobear's speaker was still on, and the message echoed loudly, creating an almost deafening roar. He turns it off and blushes, "Welcome to Hope's Peak's American Campus, bastards!"

Monobear fidgets in his seat, "I have a confession to make. Of a sort. You see, this isn't exactly the school you applied to."

"Oh, no no! This is Hope's Peak! But did you not notice the bolted windows? The...security measurements?" Monobear nods towards a device attached to the ceiling of the auditorium that could've easily have passed for a very scary camera.
"You can't leave, though. No really, I've locked the auditorium door for now..." He trails off.
"You see...I'm not even really your headmaster. Eh? But I am now!" Monobear stands up now, glaring across at every face in the auditorium.
"We have a guest speaker! Please meet the last person who will ever defy my wishes!"

The curtains throw themselves back, making way for the scene midstage. The spotlights switch off only to now focus upon a young woman in a chair and Nurse's uniform, surrounded on both sides by heart honitors.

MALPRACTICE

There is a silence. Electricity still charged the air with a feeling of anxiety.
"So. Who still wants to leave?"
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Asher shuffled back in his seat a bit, his face a bit paler than before. He was really starting to regret getting a front row seat.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Laura practically fell out of her seat from shock. Her pupils dilated and she could feel sweat on her forehead. "What the..." That was wrong. So wrong. Laura had seen people die before, but never like that. And that the bear was treating it so normally... No, that made sense. What would a talking bear find so abnormal about death? As if it wasn't strange enough already.

Laura's head spun with the implications about what just happened. She nearly wanted to run out of the auditorium, but her legs were frozen and her mind was hazy.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Oscars eyes widen, if they could even grow any wider.
He had them shut through the entire ordeal, and once he opened them he felt his stomach do a backflip.

Without even thinking he exclaims, "I- I'm not staying here-!" and then clamps his mouth shut, biting his tongue. He was afraid to attract attention to himself and now it was too late. Oscar attempts to shrink down, which is incredibly hard for a boy like him, paralyzed in his seat.
"The door.... The door." It kept crossing his mind. He knew it was locked, but a pure panic wanted to drive him towards the door in a frail hope that there was still escape.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Adda's eyes dimmed a bit, as she mumbled under her breath
"Daddy...Daddy," she breathed, barely even speaking. She clutched her backpack tightly in her arms. She seemed to almost lose consciousness for a minute, but quickly snapped back, eyes darting around the room. She'd have to check her supplies later, and see if the poor nurse's spirit was stuck in what she was now believing to be a pretty terrible place.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:17 pm

A woman just died.
The thought bolted through Herbert's head with little reaction. He saw people and animals die before. This was no different, except that the bear was setting an "example." She disobeyed him, and he killed her. He wanted them to comply to rules. Yet what rules? He mulled the thought over for a while.
Slowly, he stood, his chair scraping the floor. he looked perfectly calm, despite his running thoughts. Why were they here? What was going to happen? Would this repeat itself?
"Ey, Bear." he said, his voice devoid of the growl he usually put into it, "What exactly are you going to do here? Ya killed some dame for disobeying you, so what'd she do? And ah know yah setting an example fer us, cause why else would'ja call us here to off someone? So let's get it straighter than a fence here. What else have you up yer sleeve?"
Of course, he was implying Monobear wanted to kill all of them. Perhaps at this very moment.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:18 pm

His eyes didn't leave the person right in front of him. He coughed and looked down at his shoes nervously, shoulders hunched over. He noticed a speck of dark blood on them and snapped his head back up, looking in fear at the small stuffed bear that stood there, grinning at them all.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm

At the beginning of the execution, Alexander was confused. What was going on. But slowly, his frown turned into a shocked expression as he moved his hands up, trying to run from the scene from his seat, but his legs wouldn't move from fear. A more comical side of his brain laughed at him taking the front, but once again he shoved it aside. His own sense of humor wasn't the best, which was why he never called on it.
In shocked silence, he waited.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum