Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
Alexander Redman
Jaden Masters
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Laura Besley
Oscar Barnes
Monobear
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Adda Geist Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 pm

"Well, the occult is like the opposite of science, definition wise.." She bore a puzzled expression, trying to figure out how to word her thoughts.

"It's all about understanding what science doesn't explain, so..." She paused for a second.
"Say how science can prove someone dies but not what happens after. That's where occultists come in and it moves to their field to decide what a spirit does...does that make sense? I've always been able to see ghosts, and some do interact with me, but that's not because i studied the occult, but instead what got me interested?" She stopped there, hoping the explanation would work.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Eloise hums to herself as the other students wander around the room and talk. She's actually unsure of where to go and finds herself listening into the others' plans as she inspects the Student ID.

"Why don't we get to know eachother?" She raises an eyebrow, "I think that sounds like a good idea. Anyone here like the name game? Duck Duck Goose?" She stands up, "No, of course, but if we're in a class together I'd like to get a good look at yer faces before you all dash out of here." Her arms fold across her chest as she looks over the other students. There's no helping the stubborn ones and so she finds herself walking over to the chatting group.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Asher stood up, shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked over to join the group after Eloise. He stood a little out of the circle, more interested in getting a feel for the conversation then actually joining at that moment.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:00 am

Laura's eyes widened at Adda's explanation, mostly because she was impressed that the girl had managed to form a sensible explanation for such a broad and complex topic. "That's... really neat!" she said with a smile. "Much more interesting than my old bikes anyway!" She had a feeling that she and Adda would be good friends.

She noticed Eloise walk towards them, and gave her a small wave. "Hehe, nothing to see here! Just my silly face. Anyway, we should probably explore like our 'headmaster' told us to. Anyone feeling up for a visit to the gym! That's where I'll be spending most of my time anyway," she finished with a small giggle.

Last edited by Laura Besley on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:01 am

Alexander's eyes flit across the students talking. They're certainly chatty, and "Adda" seems to be very popular. He didn't mind being a fly on the wall for a while.
He... wasn't really a social butterfly. His conversations usually revolved around fighting, and since he was young, that was the only real conversations he had about. In a way, he realized that was a little sad. He sat onto his desk, contemplating and listening.
At the mention of the gym, Alexander snapped out of his trance. "The gym?"
That was right, they did have a gym!
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 am

"That's so cool, Adda!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Oh, um...I think I'll head to the library. I'm curious to see if they don't have anything I already know, or...or maybe they have some of my stuff...!" she said, half to Laura and half to herself.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 am

"I'm game for the gym too, maybe it'll be big enough to practice my routines. Can't get rusty, or the lion'll take advantage of the opportunity." Asher chimed .
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 am

"I'd like to go to the library too!" Adda smiled, "I'm curious just how many books might be there, and they might have some really neat stuff!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 am

"That's alright Marci, it's better that we split up anyway so we can see everything we have to before 8:00." Then she turned to Alex and Asher, and brightened up at the idea of having someone to explore with.

"Yeah, the gym! We can head over there right now if you want! Of course, we have separate locker rooms, in case that's your only reason," she said jokingly. "Hehe, I'm just kiddin'." She lightly punched Alex to finish the joke. "So how 'bout it?"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:07 am

"I'm ready to roll out with the reset of the cast," Asher smirked. He had never thought to pack gym clothes for school, and hoped that they would have some in the storage closet. He figured he'd wait to bring that up, though. With so much mystery, there was a chance his question would be answered.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 am

Alex quickly avoided the punch, even if it was playful, he still was skittish around these students. And not to mention, he was used to avoiding such contact.

"Of course there are separate locker rooms," He stated, not understanding the joke very well. "Why would...there be one?"
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:09 am

Asher propped his arm on Alex's shoulder.
"C'mon, you're a man, you've gotta understand where she was going with that... such a lovely lady has every right to be concerned!" He began to walk towards the door, dragging Alex playfully along.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:09 am

"Alright then, Adda, we can head off to the library! Besides, I'm still curious about your weird ghost-y stuff," she said with a bright smile.

She decided that the bears whole 'don't trust anyone!' speech could be forgotten for now. She had no reason to distrust anyone, at least.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:11 am

Laura laughed heartily. "Don't worry about it Al," she said. "Alright Adda, seeya! You'll have to tell me all about the occult later!" Without another word, she pranced towards the door and out of the room, heading down the hallyway in the direction of the locker rooms that lead into the gymnasium.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 am

Adda smiled back and ran up to the doorway after Asher, stopping and turning around.
"I'm glad I'm not the only one curious!" She paused.
"Hey, um... Oscar, was it? Do you want us to see if they have any interesting alchemy stuff while we're there? Who knows, they might've got a pretty neat stock!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:13 am

"An occultist, huh?" Eloise attempted to insert herself into the conversation, something she does very often.

"That's pretty interesting," she smiled. She turns to Laura now, "The gym sounds like a great idea! I'm not the athletic type, but if that's where the party's at..." She looks around the room again, keeping track of the others. Nothing else of interest pops up, and so she nods her head in affirmation. "Yup, I'll see you all in the gym!" And without further ado she prances off into the hallway.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:13 am

He looked around, wondering if someone was watching him, wondering if someone would be deciding he was their favorite character. Dammit, if this thing was a movie, he'd better be the protagonist.

He'd always wanted to be an actor.

He remembered that Herbert fellow and how he seemed so determined to get to the kitchen - why was that, again? - he thought for a moment before stiffening up.

"Knives, goddammit. He's after the knives. Why would he be after the knives? What is he doing?" he said to no one in particular.

After a moments hesitation, he decided that that was a bit more interesting than the main office, and headed off to the kitchen - the door to the main office was probably locked, anyway.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 am

He let the clown drag him along, playing with his fingers as he walked along with the other two.
"I suppose she does fit the human standards for beauty," He said, thinking it over.
Though Laura's words did little to calm him. He would probably worry over it for some time. He tried to think of better things, such as how he would train with little equipment. He could jog or lift weights...
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 am

Oscar snaps out of his panic when he hears the sound of his name being called.
"Oh-! Uh, Adda was it?" He turns to the two girls, avoiding direct eye contact. He sheepishly stuff his pockets back together and straightens out his goggles as though they were a bow tie.

"The library sounds cool...I guess I'll go there!" It beat staying in the room alone. Besides, curiosity got the best of him. Surely a top academy's library had some great material.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:17 am

Asher wasn't a fan of the silence, being so used to the chatter of his large family. He took his arm off of Alex and started to walk backwards to face the two before talking. "So Laura and Alexander-or do you prefer Alex? Do you two do competitions or something? I'd guess so, but I've never known much about sports and the like."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:19 am

Laura smiled at Asher. "Oh, of course! Dirt biking competitions all the time where I'm from. It's always such a great crowd of people, y'know! They're like a family to me, can't wait to get back and see them sometime, but this sure is nice too!" After rounding a few corners with direction from her Electronic Student ID, Laura found herself at the entrance to the locker rooms. There were two, clearly marked for boys and girls separately.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:19 am

She turned to Oscar. "So it's me, you and Adda then? Sounds lovely, let's get going!"

She stood up and pulled up the map on her ID again. "This way, I think, come on!" she called as she walked out the room.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 am

"So should we split up and search the locker rooms then?" Alex inquired, staring at the door.
"I mean, we won't learn much standing out here, now will we?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 am

Alexander opened his mouth to talk, but quickly shut it when Laura began to talk, and by the end of it, they were at the locker rooms. he deemed his own story would wait. Wasn't that flashy.
"Considering there's one woman and two men, we should do a cursory examination and then come back with our findings." he echoed. "Though I'd rather examine the equipment."
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:23 am

Adda lightly ran down the hall to catch up to Marci when the words of the weird bear rang in her head.
"We're classmates," she thought to herself, "Doesn't that mean we're supposed to do things as a group? Doesn't that mean we should trust each other?"

"I don't like where this is going..." she thought again, before catching up to Marci and walking next to her.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum