Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
Alexander Redman
Jaden Masters
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Laura Besley
Oscar Barnes
Monobear
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Introductions - Page 3 Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:24 am

Eloise ran off ahead of the others, now aware of how empty and tomb-like the school felt. Since she was ahead of the others, she took the time to check out the Storage Room. A room of random stuff had to have something she was interested in.

She walked into the dark room, and flicked on the lights. They buzzed with the head-ache inducing hum that some school lights tend to have. She searched around, nodding her head, her inspection satisfactory. A pair of gloves catches her attention and she can't help but take them. Accesorizing; Her one true weakness.
Then she span around and left towards the Girl's Locker room, not wanting to be late for her social appointment.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:24 am

Asher didn't move to face Alex, but moved to open the door to the locker room while responding.
"Well, we gotta save the best for last, right? If you start with the fireworks what's left to look forward to?" He replied
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:25 am

Laura nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. Eloise, looks like it's just us! We'll see you guys inside the gym once we're done looking around I suppose. I hope we can find some gym clothes in here as well, I'd hate having to run laps in this outfit. Not that it isn't comfortable, but these are my favorite shorts!"
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 am

Asher opened the door and bowed like a gentleman, his arm stretched into the locker room.
"After you, good sir! " He exclaimed, trying to break Alex's stoic demeanor. The one thing he couldn't stand was people who couldn't smile every once in a while, which to this point Alex fit that description a T.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 am

He walked into the kitchen and immediately felt a bit queasy.

"H...hello? Anyone in here?" He said with a tinge of nervousness, suddenly realizing if Herbert was actually planning on using those knives he had no way to retaliate besides brute force and to be fair he wasn't the strongest guy and he could probably only take one stab before he blacked out this was a bad idea this was a bad idea this was a bad idea.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:28 am

"Well, the rest of the show, I presume?" Alexander answered, cocking his head. What kind of question was that? "I haven't been to one of these circus shows before, I'm sorry."
He went inside, looking into the blue room. Lockers, lockers everywhere. "I wonder if they have showers, or a pool..." he muttered, frowning.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:29 am

Oscar, following Marci now like a lost puppy, nods his head in agreement to Adda's comment. "I don't like this at all. First of all, our headmaster is a bear. Second of all, our stuff disappears..." He shakes his head, "Okay, maybe the guy's knives beign taken away was good. Did I mention there's a guy with knives?"

He has his Student ID out now, absently flicking through the map as they approached the library.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 am

Alex followed, chuckling a bit, "well, I doubt we'd find the pool in here. And during spring break or something you should stop by my family's carnival! I promise, we'd show you a good time!" He walked towards the lockers as he spoke. Each one had a face of someone on them, that looked like it was out of one of those really old video games.

"Are these supposed to be us?" He asked to no one in particular.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 am

The kitchen had enough food, Herbert noticed. But the knives were the most obvious, hanging on a rack. There were only six, and he quickly stuck them all quickly into his vest. He felt relief wash over him like a cleansing river. He walked over to a refrigerator, opening it to inspect what was inside. He supposed no beer would be there, but he could hope.
Root beer, though, was a second best. The drink opened with a fizzy pop, and he nearly spilled it when he heard David's voice. A hand reached into his vest, his fingers touching the handle of one of the longer knives. "Whud'a want?" He yelled back, ornery.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 am

"I'm not nervous - I mean, even in a normal school, people break up into friend groups. Not everyone's going to get along, that's a given." She shrugged. "Either way, we're here! The library! I think."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:34 am

He flinched and stepped back, raising his two gloved hands defensively.

"I-I was just curious, don't worry! U-uh," he gulped, "I-I was hungry. Growing boys, gotta eat, eh?" he put on a grin, but flashed his eyes between the missing knives on the knife rack and the hand in Herbert's jacket that seemed to be holding something and oh god that was definitely a knife and he definitely had a lot.
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:34 am

Alex noted the faces on the lockers, snorting at what appeared to be his own caricature. "They can't get my hair right," he sniffed, slightly miffed, running a hand through his hair self-consciously.
He tried to open his locker, but it proved futile. A small slot was there, and the light was red. He stared at it for a while. "Do I stick something in this?" he asked, trying to put his finger in, but it was too large.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:34 am

Jaden found himself at the top of the stairs leading to the second floor, where the map indicated the dorms are. "Feh... This is too weird," he said to himself. He headed for the room that he assumed was his by the crude image of him on his ID, and found that it was locked. "Hey, what gives. How am I supposed to open this door?" He looked around.

Right next to the door handle was a small panel that looked like a scanner. "Do I..." He swiped his Electronic Student ID past the scanner and a small green light blinked on. He turned the handle and the door came open easily. I'm really glad none of my classmates saw that, Jaden thought.

He stepped in, and took in what would be his dorm room for his entire time at Hope's Peak American Campus. It looked as though it were made for him. The carpet was white and spotless, and the wallpaper was black with red zigzagging stripes. "Now this is what I'm talkin' about!" he exclaimed.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 am

Adda excitedly threw open the door, anxious to get exploring. She walked in, marveling at the mass of shelves lined with tons of books. There were a few computers at the ends of some shelves, most likely to be used to browse the collection and find book numbers. She ran right past them and down a row of shelves.
"It feels like they go on forEVER!" She exclaimed in excitement. There was no way there wouldn't be something to her liking.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:37 am

"It probably wants our student ID" Asher commented, leaning over Alex's shoulder. "Try waving it past it or something, see if it opens I guess? Wouldn't be that great of a locker if it just popped right on open."
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:37 am

Eloise finally catches up with Laura, "I'm sorry! I thought that, since we're all new here, I'd do a bit of exploring!" She smiled as she held up her new blue gloves. "The storage room is pretty cool."

She now walks into the locker room, noticing her Student ID giving a little beep as she passes through the door. As to be expected, the room is filled with locker after locker after locker.
"Wonder which is mine. Sure hope some clothes are in there, or else I'm gonna have to head back to the storage room..."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am

Slowly, Herbert lowered his hand, taking a sip from his drink.
"I'd kill for a keg," he muttered under his breath, glaring at David.
He gave the other boy a wide berth as he began to circle around him ominously. "Hah, a string bean like yah? Yah need prolly all this food, yah ain't even dingo bait." He hissed, sneering at his own little joke, knocking back another gulp of root beer. Now that he mentioned it, the fish were carnivorous. He needed to find some meat.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am

She looked around curiously and headed over to the section labeled in big white on green letters 'POETRY'. She looked for a certain letter that started a certain name. Her breath hitched - it was there. 5 whole volumes full of her own works. "This is amazing," She said breathlessly, "this is really, really cool."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:42 am

All of Oscar's nerves ease once he steps into the library. "Hey look, guys! Books!" He shouts pointlessly, breaking the very first rule of any library.
He hops onto the computer next to Adda and excitedly types in the word "Alchemy", being the simple character he is. Oscar scrolls through the first page of results before exclaiming, "Oh my god, I love this school!"

And without much more pause, Oscar ran to a corner of the library and began over-excitedly digging through the shelves. He doesn't know much about library ettiquette at all.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 am

Laura peaked into the locker room after Eloise. "Well, I assume that it'd be the one with your face on it." On some of the lockers was a little icon that resembled Laura and her female classmates. She immediately recognized which one was hers due to the long ponytail and hat.

She scanned her ID at the locker and it clicked open. "Alright, time to see the loot... Yes! Gym clothes!" As she had hoped, there was a pair of gym clothes in the locker. They looked as though they'd be a bit revealing for Laura's taste, but she quickly changed into them anyway.

"This is great!" I can't wait to get out into the gym. But what time is it?" she asked Eloise.

Last edited by Laura Besley on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:44 am

Adda ran down the rows and found Marci down one. She skipped down, taking in everything, and with a book stuffed in her bag. She stopped next to Marci.
"I see you found the poetry!" She stared for a second.
"Oh hey, is this your stuff? That's so neat that they'd have it here! I should give it a read some time!" She smiled widely.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:44 am

He would have flinched at the glare sent his way, but figured it was probably a good idea to play it cool, as crappy of a job as he'd been doing at that so far. He forced himself to relax - or at least, appear relaxed. Put those mediocre acting skill to the test!

"Eh, I don't work out much. I've got killer ankle muscles though. If those exist." He laughed and faked the motion one does when pushing the gas pedal on a car. "That's about all the exercise I get-slash-need."
David River
David River

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:45 am

Alex leaned down, unwrapping his ID from his footwrap, wiping the screen on his vest.
He waved it, but nothing happened. Though it seemed to be the shape of the slot...
Alexander tend it gingerly in one hand, and dropped it in, backpedaling in case the locker suddenly shot open and clocked him. The light was still red, so he slowly came back and reached out to take it out, quickly retracting with it. A small beep was heard, and the light flashed green, but other than that, nothing happened.
Alex, more confident, walked over and opened the locker, looking inside. "Well, whoever stocked this obviously knew me," He said fearfully, pulling out some footwraps, handwraps, tight pants and a tank top. "These are things I wear when training."
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 am

She quickly pushed the books into the shelf when she heard Adda's voice, hoping she hadn't seen the name. Or the cover. Or anything, really. But that was a bit of a big wish.
"U-uh, no, that's just...that's just one of my favorite writers. Sadly, they don't have any of mine. Not that that's a surprise, I mean, I'm still not that popular!" she smiled and shrugged. "Maybe some day!"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 am

Asher walked over to his own locker, curious as to what the contents could be. He waved his ID in front of the slot on what was clearly his locker, and it popped open a bit. The contents of his were a lot less personal then Alex's containing only a pair of shorts, a shirt, socks, and shoes.
"Well, as much as this isn't too spectacular, I'm glad it's here. It'd be kinda awkward to work out in skinny jeans and some bandage, am I right?" He exclaimed.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum