Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
Alexander Redman
Jaden Masters
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Laura Besley
Oscar Barnes
Monobear
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Introductions - Page 7 Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Eloise Rutford Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Eloise too sat in the front seat, as she was hoping to gain the most information.

Her hair now stood on end, and she felt herself lifting out of her seat as though enchanted by a magician's spell. Now she found herself standing, and then backing away from the stage.
She had never seen death before, as far as she knew. She has pretended to be dead and she was in fact rather good at it.

But as Eloise looked straight into death's face she felt like an imposter. She didn't now how to respond. Eloise continued to back up until she finally felt the auditorium wall bump against her back, and she made a choking sound as a vile, vile taste filled her mouth.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Jaden, still cold from the sprinklers, clutched his sides and began shaking furiously. He had needed to look away towards the end of the gruesome scene, but that didn't make it any better. He wondered how Herbert could be so calm. Their fates were sealed. The bear, or whatever it was, was going to butcher them one by one in this very auditorium. To Jaden there was no other alternative. "I'm going to die," he whispered, tearing at the fabric of his sleaves. "Is this my fault...? Is it because I was late? What's going on..."
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 pm

She let out a shaky breath and looked at the body, fairly glad she had chosen to sit in the middle. Her two friends sitting around her suddenly didn't feel as friendly - they felt like strangers, they all felt like strangers. She stayed planted in her seat - if she got up she might fall over from nausea.
She let out a short sigh, and asked the bear in one, tired syllable.
"Why?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:57 pm

"Eh? You still want to leave?" Monobear asks, sending a questioning glance towards his audience, as though the thought was completely insane.

Now Monobear looks down, "If you don't want to stay in my school, and live forever in such a peaceful lifestyle...you graduate!" The obvious answer.
"All you have to do is kill someone. Anyone. Not me, of course!" again he looks at each of the students, "Kill someone in secret and don't let anyone figure it out. Then you can graduate and leave Hope's Peak."

He grins, "I've even left you an example."

"There's a few rules of course, a school has to have its rules." Monobear tilts his head now, "They're all in your Student ID, handy enough."

1. Murders may only take place at nighttime, that's when all the cool people do it. Nighttime will be announced at precisely 8 o' clock.
  2. The cafeteria will be closed during nighttime. Please do not let yourself get locked inside.
  3. Genocide is not a valid graduation method. Killing over two people will disqualify you for graduation.
  4. You must not be found out. A vote will determine your validity for graduation.
  5. Do not intentionally fall asleep outside of the dorm rooms.

Monobear looks around, glances at David and then adds,
6. Do not attempt to break down locked doors.

Monobear now fakes a gasp, "Look at that! It's past 8:00! That means it's nighttime right now. Perhaps you may want some sleep...or get a head start on your graduation...just tell me if you need any more persuasion!" He unlocks the auditorium doors now, "Stabbing, drowning, suffocating, slicing, punching..."
Monobear gets down from the stool now, walking past the body of the woman. A small, "Upupupu..." can be heard as he passes her and disappears into the depths of the stage.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Laura stared blankly at the stage, unsure of what to think. Kill someone? That was ridiculous. Who would do such a thing? Who would kill someone... just to leave this school. Laura glanced around at her classmates, and realized they must be thinking the same thing.

Of course. There was nothing to worry about. This was all probably a joke anyway. Some messed up school, kids killing each other to "graduate..." None of it could possibly be real, could it?

Laura walked numbly towards one of the isles, and called out to no one in particular. "H-hey guys. Could I double up rooms with someone? I'm a little upset, and I don't usually sleep alone to begin with..." She didn't expect anyone to answer, but it couldn't hurt to ask.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm

This time Adda couldn't hold back her scream. It wasn't an AHHHHH scream, but more like a muffled squeak. Still, it was audible. She had spoken to the dead before. They had vented to her about the ways they were killed, and she had found it horrid. Now to think her friends would kill each other- or even her- that brought the pain to close to home. She stood on shaky legs.

"G-good night Marci... Oscar...I-I'll see ya in the morning..." She squeaked out before running out of the room. She needed to get out. To think. And her first stop was her new dorm.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm

So they had to kill people to get out? At least they weren't getting killed outright. But this meant he couldn't trust anyone at all. They could and would have ulterior motives, and all he could have relief for was the knives he now had. Yet there's more than one way to kill a man, and Herbert knew this.
But... the outside world was tempting. Being locked in a cage of a school without a gun or more knives unnerved him. And now the other students might have murder on their minds. Considering they didn't know each other well, the odds of someone getting away with murder were high. Yet he had the knives. If there were any more pointy objects around, he'd be singled out as the "murderer."
Perhaps he was over complicating things, but he'd need to be by someone, because he'd have an alibi. He cleared his throat, mulling over his thoughts while scratching his beard. he slowly walked over to the corpse, examining it. Perhaps she had something on her that would be of use.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Asher clutched the brim of his hat with both hands and pulled down. His usual calm demeanor was gone. He did a quick bow as he stood, as a way to maintain some of his usual self. It was nothing like his ones from before, with his knees shaking and arms trembling. He briskly left the room, and ran to the storage closet. He wanted to trust everyone, the friends he had made in the hour before. But being around such super people, he knew they were at the same time a super threat.
He stood in the room crowded with tons of things, and grabbed a swiffer. Snapping off the part to clean with, he converted it into a makeshift collapsible staff which he condensed and stuck in the bandage on his side. He had no intention of killing just yet. Defense was another story.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm

He glanced around the room and suddenly remembered that one of them had quite a few knives on him and was probably disliking him already. He turned away from the stage, tried to not look at the smudge of blood on his shoe and instead on the faces of the people around him. He felt that he needed to say something, but he didn't know what to say - he didn't know what to do. In short, he was horrified.
"I have to go." he murmured quietly, almost to himself and hurried out of the room, over to his dorm. He decided it would be better to keep to himself tonight - he needed some time to mull this all over.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm

So death to escape, and death if you were caught...
Finally, Alexander stood, his body shaking, and Adda's piercing scream only made him flinch. He needed to get to his room, and his normally slightly frowning face was filled with shock and fear as he slowly made his way to the door. Other people were leaving, and he left as well, his eyes hollow as he realized that suddenly life wasn't a competition for medals and titles- it was life and death now.
And it was something he aimed to win.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Eloise gave out a weak sigh of near-relief as the bear walked out, and her legs gave out from under her. She now kneeled on the ground clutching her stomach. When the severity of the moment sunk in, she realized that she was showing weakness in front of a whole class of potential killers.

Almost too suddenly she jumps up, swallowing whatever fear she had and standing as straight as an arrow. She warily glances around the room and makes her way to the door, to go collect herself in her room.
As her hand is about to touch the door she turns around to face Laura.

"Is...that allowed?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Marci looked around at her classmates - were they all as horrified as her? - and quietly played with the hem of her sweater. She did that when she was nervous, thinking.
"So...we have to kill each other," she said quietly, "That's...not very hopeful at all."
She was suddenly aware that she'd be a rather easy target, being small and frail compared to some of the others (her eyes darted to Alex) and she found herself thinking even more, trying to devise some sort of plan, some sort of plot to stay alive.
She sighed and stood up. "I-I'm going to go to my dorm. Good...goodnight, everyone. No one...no one do anything rash."
With that, she walked up to her dorm.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Laura jumped slightly at Eloise's question. "I don't know... I mean, the rules don't specify which dorms we have to sleep in. So I just thought..." There were tears welling up in her eyes, and she raised her hand and wiped them away with her gloves.

"This is too much for me... We don't even know what's going on yet," she stood quiet for a moment, deep in thought, then continued. "I don't want to make anyone uneasy. If someone wants to share a room, I'm propping my door open until later tonight for that reason. Goodnight." With that, she hurried out of the auditorium and towards her dorm room.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Adda's scream set Oscar off the edge. He stood up in a panic now, turning to Adda with his hands up, not wanting anyone to freak out.
"Oh my god, this is..." He blurts out a few cliche phrases under his breath out a lack of any other reaction, "No one's gonna...No...everyone...-"

He stumbled behind Marci and Adda, terrified. With a last glance at the stage he finds himself running out of the room as well.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Jaden did his best to regain himself, but he was still shivering and even as he stood he couldn't release his grip from his arms. "I'm going to my room as well," he announced. He thought to himself that he hoped it was dry by now, but in all honestly he doubted that he was in a position to complain. As long as the doors locked, he was fine with whatever he had for the night. He passed through the double doors and down the hall quickly and quietly.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Laura's tears softens Eloise's stance. She's just as afraid as she is. If not more.

She simply nods, her hand gripping the door handle. Did she trust everyone in this room? Surely everyone wanted to leave but...did they want to leave that much?

Eloise now tiptoes into the hallway, in search of the dorm rooms.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum