Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
Alexander Redman
Jaden Masters
Marci Gracidon
Adda Geist
Laura Besley
Oscar Barnes
Monobear
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:51 am

Eloise nodded and searched for her locker.

"Oh hey! They even got my mask!" She chuckled, scanning her ID and opening the locker. She grabbed the booty, standard school gym clothes, and pondered long and hard at their simplicity.
"Time?" Eloise takes out her Student ID, having recalled seeing a clock on there.
"It's about 7:15..." She said, "That gives us 45 minutes. Eloise shrugs, "Not too bad for a workout, I guess. Or in your case, probably a warm up." She puts away the Student ID and begins to change with an alarming speed that comes of being experienced in both theater and disguise.
"Plus, we should probably arrive at the meeting a minute before..."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:52 am

Herbert was done with David the moment the other opened his mouth. He sniffed loudly, ignoring the rest of his words and going to inspect a door labeled "Meat Locker."
Perfect, though he didn't want to go in with Donald? Davie? in the room. If the little tit shut him in, he'd certainly die if it was a door that worked that way. Though he could take a chance. He opened the door, the blast of cold air not even making him flinch. Warmer than he expected.
"A'ight dingo-bait, yah try to shut me in here, an' I'll send a knive into yah eye quick'r than the devil."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:52 am

Adda felt bad, having made such a grand assumption.
"Ah well, that really does stink!" She hadn't seen the cover, since her attention was on Marci and her glasses blocked her peripheral vision.
"But y'know, I don't think it's true that you're not popular. I mean, someone had to like your stuff to get in here! And hey, then at least there's a goal to work towards!" she stopped, and got a little flustered, "I mean, if that's the kind of thing you want to accomplish! I'm not much of a writer aside from my study summaries, and even those a pretty informal, so I don't know what kind of goals real authors set!" Her face got a little red from embarrassment due to running her mouth in an attempt to cover up what she felt was a thoughtless comment.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 am

Alex hummed in response, already exchanging his vest for the tank top.
"I was going to ask about the bandage. I wear them in case my knuckles or foot break or split."
Rather shamelessly, he started to take off his pants. He was used to undressing around people, even to the nude, without batting an eye. Not that he'd protest, but his eyes did have a habit of wandering.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 am

Laura contemplated this for a moment, and her expression turned dark. "That won't do... that won't do at all... Forty minutes? I could barely get the first half of my pyramid style push-ups done in that amount of time." She had an angry look in her eyes, like she was fighting against whatever intangible force was stopping her from working out.

"No. I refuse. If there isn't enough time to properly exercise now, I'll just have to wait until later." Her expression softened again. "Either way, we should go out into the gym. Maybe Ash and Al have already finished checking out the guys' room."

Last edited by Laura Besley on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:57 am

Asher began to head to the door.
"We should hurry up dude, last thing you want to do is keep the ladies waiting. Besides, it's almost like a law that guys are done changing before girls. I'll be waiting outside." He closed his locker with a click and left the locker room.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 am

He shivered at the cold air, despite having like 4 layers of suit on. How on earth was Herbert not shivering? What had that dude gone through? Was he an alien - whoa, was he in an alien movie?!

"Of course not, I didn't even consider it!" he said in confusion. "Why on earth would I have any plans of doing that? What would I even gain, one less dude to hang out with?" he looked at the other skeptically.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:00 am

Oscar, with several books cradled under his arms, wandered off to a table.

"Libraries rarely ever have this stuff, it's like they ordered it for me..." he thought contently to himself, not letting suspicion cloud his happiness. He jumped into his seat in an almost stunt-like manner, and cried out when the chair nearly toppled over. "I-I'll save that for the acrobat kid-"

He opened up the first book, "The History of Alchemy", and lovingly stared at the periodic table that graced the first two pages.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 am

Quickly, Alex pulled his pants back on and grabbed his new footwraps and his ID in one hand, quickly following out the door, perhaps leaving his locker open in the rush. he hoped at least he could kick something around. God, that would be amazing.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:04 am

She shrugged. "Most places only have 1 book of mine, and by 'most' I mean 'not many'. I'm really not as popular as my title would make out - maybe they just think I have some amazing amount of potential. Which I guess might be true."

She smiled. "Thank you for that speech, though - it reminded me of something my mom would say."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:06 am

Adda laughed a bit, rubbing the back of her head. "I'm just glad you understood what I was saying! Most people'll just tune out whatever I'm talking about when I get like that." She smiled.
"So what now, should we go check on Oscar? We still have about half an hour to kill if memory serves."
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:08 am

Eloise looks at Laura, almost shocked by her response.
She shrugs, "Ah well. I guess that's like only memorizing half the script?" She attempts to put Laura's reaction into her own language, but for some reason it doesn't quite fit. In any case, they were both ready to go into the gym and Eloise already began to make her way to the door.

"I bet it's gonna be huge!" She grins as she throws open the door to the gym.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:09 am

"That sounds like the best idea. I wonder what kind of books he's found so far!" she stood up, patting her books back into the shelf inconspicuously and looked around. "Where did he run off to?"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:10 am

Asher heard the sound of a door opening, and turned to face the girl's locker room.
"Well hello there ladies! Fancy meeting you here!" he laughed. He began to walk into the gym, then run, and then do a small cartwheel across the floor.
"I could get used to this! Not as much space as I'm used to, but it's definitely not to shabby!"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:12 am

His breath fogged up in the room, and he decided to get his work done quickly. Dolly probably knew he had the knives already, so he took the biggest one out and saw off a fairly large chunk of meat from one of the unidentifiable chunks hanging around.
"Ai'ght yah spring daisy," Herbert growled, shooing David back with the knife. "Lets close this body locker."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:13 am

Adda put her hands on her sides. "I think I saw him running by with a bunch of books, so I guess the first place to look is the table?" She began to walk down the corridor of shelves, reaching into her bag and pulling out the book she had put in there, turning it over in her hands.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:15 am

Oscar was fully absorbed in a lovingly written paragraph, detailing early alchemy in Egypt. Faintly, he hears his name being called, as if from the other side.
The other side of the library.

He spins around, "Guys!?" He spots them walking past the shelves labelled poetry. Something about that rings familiar from the introductions, but Oscar's mind has long since been preoccupied.
"Oh hey!" He shouts, "I found some great stuff!"
Oscar is beyond lucky there isn't a librarian present.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:16 am

As expected, the gymnasium was huge. It was large and spacious, with a polished wooden floor and nothing to get in the way of whatever activities would take place there. Then Laura saw Asher cartwheeling into the gym, and chuckled.

But then it struck her. Something wasn't right. The gym was nice, and so was the girls' locker room, but there was something strange, and the emptiness of the gymnasium only exemplified it to Laura. "Hey guys... Does it strike any of you as odd that... we're the only ones here?" she began, unsure of how to vocalize her thoughts. "I mean, shouldn't there be a P.E. teacher, or someone?"

She was probably just over thinking it. Everything would probably be explained in a half hour, when they reported to the auditorium. But still, it couldn't hurt to see what her classmates thought.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:17 am

He turned around and walked out, calling behind him, "Actually, I'm a fall baby. So I guess a wilting tree would be a better metaphor, though those are ugly, and one look at my face says otherwise." he grinned.

That was a good one. Remember that one, you idiot of a driver. he thought.

Once he got back into the kitchen, he eyed the door. "Well, I think I'll be off then. Lots of other places to explore, right? Catch you later!" He walked out of the kitchen at a normal pace, but the second he was out of sight he was near-running.

He was okay, he was okay, but there was someone with knives and they knew that he knew that he had them, but he was okay for now. So that was a plus.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:18 am

Adda runs over to Oscar and glances down at what he's reading.
"What'd ya find? Anything good?" she smiles.
"They had a whole shelf to the ceiling just for the occult, so I'd imagine there's a ton of stuff for alchemy too! Gosh, there's just so much here to read and only four years of high school!" She grinned
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:20 am

Alex scoffed at the display Asher did, only giving him a brief glance.
His eyes scanned the room, finding a small corner dedicated to punching bags. He found his place, and eagerly strode over, giving the hanging bag a playful side kick that send it reeling around. Laughing, he bounced on his feet, quickly punching the bag twice as it came back over, and then smacking it with the side of his elbow and shuffling back extremely quickly.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:20 am

Asher turned around from across the gym, his voice echoing throughout the spacious room. "I dunno, is it weird? I only went to school in elementary school, so it's been a little while. But, then again, it is a little weird. We haven't seen any staff at all other than our 'headmaster'. And no other students, either. I mean, a school this big with just us 10?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:23 am

She laughed at the two - she already liked them. "I know, right? There are a lot of things in the poetry section that I've never even heard of, and things by famous authors that I never knew survived to today! It's amazing how well stocked this place is!" She looked around and smiled. "The only thing I would wish for is more people to share it with. We should get everyone here to start a book club or something like that."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:24 am

Eloise grinned. The first thing she sees is Asher cartwheeling across the gym, of course, and it counts as a good first impression in her books.

Laura's remark brings her back to Earth, however. "Now that you mention it, when I was in the Storage Closet, the halls were completely empty..." She closes her eyes as she recalls the details. "Perhaps this is a special orientation? For new students?" Eloise mused, "It's not lie we're the only ones, there were other lockers in the locker room too."

And now that she thinks about it, the other lockers didn't seem like they were used recently. She walks across the gym, and picks up a rubber ball sitting on a stand at the side.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 am

"Definitely!" Adda beamed. "I hope there are more than just the three of us interested though... but then again, it'd be amazing to have a place like this all to ourselves!" She sighed lightly. "Then again, what's the fun in reading if there's no one to talk about it with?" She rolled her head and then smiled again, "Well, there's just gotta be more people into reading! There's no way to not like it! There's just so much to explore in the written world!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum