Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One: (Ab)normal Days

+7
David River
Asher Reizen
Alexander Redman
Adda Geist
Marci Gracidon
Jaden Masters
Monobear
11 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day One: (Ab)normal Days - Page 11 Empty Re: Day One: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Laura Besley Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Laura bent over to look down at Alex as he picked his papers up. She would have offered to help him, but she got the impression that the older boy didn't want her seeing whatever was on his letters. Of course, it was too late for that. She almost immediately noticed the pictures of the black-haired boy that slid farther away from Alex, but she didn't quite put two and two together.

"Oh, is that your brother or something?" she asked earnestly. "He's kinda cute, you'll have t introduce us after we get out of here," she said with a wink. She giggled a bit. "Just kidding. He's handsome and all, but I have a thing for red-heads."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Adda smiled, and then put some of the ointment on a cotton pad before placing it over the plant-inflicted wound, then wrapping it a few times in bandage and securing it with the tape. "Hopefully that should help. If it feels worse, take it off right away and run the hand under water I guess?" she hoped that would help, and not simply cause more problems.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

"Ey, who's this?" Herbert picked up one of the little pictures and turning it over. "Yah had a trainin' buddie?"
Herbert's expression was a little curious as he flicked the picture to Alex. He had a few pictures with a friend he was close to as well, but a guy's privacy was his privacy. He supposed he'd have reacted the same. He done goofed and he looked the part, the poor sucker.
Wait...why would the kickboxer have a folder? And apparently Laura did as well? And they didn't sound well. They sounded personal.
Or maybe a brother, right. They didn't look that alike, but the Whanuts the next five acres over were related, and they looked nothing alike.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 pm

She peered up. "Still, I feel a bit useless right now. But hey, as long as you'll feel better, I guess that's all that matters." She smiled and watched Adda fix up Oscar from a safe, plant-infection-rash free distance. Always good to be careful.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Adda smiled at Marci, "No, don't feel useless! I actually don't know much about this stuff either, I just figured that's what people do? I couldn't just leave that to get worse knowing I had something that could help! But, with that taken care of, what do you two feel up to? I mean, why just stand around in the hall, y'know?" she asked.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Alexander's face lowered back into a scowl as he stood up to take back the pictures rather snappily. "He was a training partner of mine. We were both at around the same level." he sighed. At least they didn't see the documents. Those were really bugging him, not the pictures. He was missing an opportunity, one of the opportunities he'd been waiting for and praying for.
"Sengi and I were together since we were kids, so we're somewhat like brothers. Perhaps you're right in that respect." He fiddled with the papers sticking out of the folder. The newsprint didn't seem that old, but he found something off about how cropped it was.
He was silent for a moment. "Do you think some of these documents were forged?"
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 pm

She nodded and watched. "You're doing a good job, you look like you know what you're doing to me."

"Uh...how about we head out somewhere we haven't been yet? Maybe the Nurses' Office is a good idea, they might have some more stuff that can help Oscar there..."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Oscar waved his arm in the air ridiculously, as if to test Adda's job. "Thanks!" He seemed to perk up a bit now, and he attempted to give a thumbs-up. It failed.
"You're our new schoo-" He almost said something on the subject of the school nurse, but bit his tongue. Suddenly, he didn't feel so good.
"Let's get out of the Hall! Yes!"
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm

"Wasn't it locked? Unless, maybe Monobear unlocked it since the meeting? It's worth a shot!" She was a bit skeptical, but it was better than nothing. "Let's go!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Laura crossed her arms and frowned. The change of topic worked on her, at least. She forgot about the matter of Alex's training partner in a matter of seconds, finding the documents to be much more important. "Mine were pretty personal. I'd be surprised if whoever is behind this managed to make them up, unless he did something serious to..." Her fists as the thought crossed her mind of what the mastermind behind this would have needed to do to get that kind of information out of her family.

"No, I don't even want to think about that. There's no way they're fake, at least mine. It's a reality I have to accept." She said it with resolve, but Laura was horrified at the prospect. If the documents weren't fake, that made the situation much more urgent.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm

"Cooking up a plan? What could you all be talking about?"
Monobear had entered the kitchen now, an envelope in hand. The pun was necessary for his entrance, of course.
"I have a delivery. Mr. Smith?" He looked around, pretending as if he didn't see Herbert right there. He tossed the envelope onto the floor.
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Her eyes still glued on the letters, Eloise only nodded in response to David. She didn't even glance at the photos a second time. They could've been faked, but those letters were certainly real.
And then in a sudden burst of energy she stuffed them into the envelope and shook her head. There wasn't anything to be concerned about.
"Nothing in here, then!?" She asked, "Checked everything?"
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Asher stood up, shifting from leg to leg while regaining his balance, "Yup, where to now?" He asked, happy to be moving on.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Jaden grunted. "Yeah, nothing in here." He was slightly disappointed, he had hoped that he would be able to discover something impressive, but the world just seemed to always want to keep him down. "Well, I get the feeling that most o' this floor's been seen by one person or another. Is there really anything left to do?" Just then his stomach grumbled, and he realized he hadn't eaten since the morning.

"Say, is it almost time for dinner? I could eat a loving pig right now," he stated. Surely the others must be in agreement, he figured. Except for maybe Eloise and David. They spent the better part of the day hanging out in the cafeteria. God knows how much they'd eaten.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Having brought up the topic of the school nurse, going to the nurse's office set Oscar a bit on edge. The other two seemed pretty keen on it, however, and he could've help but go along.
"I- sure...It's better than nothing..." He took out his student ID, putting the folder in his bandaged hand. He was fumbling with it greatly, but eventually opened up the map. "This way!" He nodded towards one end of the hall.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Although he had just been to the kitchen, the twinkies didn't do much when it came to filling his stomach. Asher nodded in agreement, "We growing kids gotta eat, right?"
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 pm

"Now that you mention it, I'm pretty hungry, actually." had he really spent his entire day in a cafeteria, and only eaten breakfast? Apparently he had. That was a smart move, he probably looked like a pig now - a well-dressed, dapper pig, at least. "Cafeteria it is, then?"
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Following after Oscar, Adda grabbed Marci's hand and pulled her along, hoping to get some cheer going on. She wasn't too good at being so outgoing, but considering the nature of the other two someone had to step up. "Maybe we'll actually find something helpful!" She smiled. She had a tendency to smile a lot after talking. But there were definitely worse problems to have.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

"Oi, what's my footrug doin giving me things. Is it smissmas?" Herbert scowled.
So the possibility of what he was about to see being real unnerved him. There were several things that could go from ok to in the pits of bloody hell, and Janice was one of them. Cautiously, he picked up the folder, setting it on the counter with a light 'whuff.'
He shrugged. poo poo's gone down, and the smell's about to come out of the toilet, he supposed. He licked his thumb and peeked into the top, and after realizing it wasn't that bad, he flipped it open.
he screamed laughed, gruff and with no amusement. Pictures of his own trophy room, defiled and stolen. He found it hilariously stupid. Not much sadness there. He'd get more trophi-
His laughter stopped. "Is that my Moi-Moi bird?" He said, narrowing his eyes, his voice almost a animalistic growl.
He slammed a fist on the table.
"WHO TOOK MY STUFFED BIRD?" he screamed out to the heavens, his hands reaching out for a cosmic why.
Space Control to major Herbert.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 pm

"Hmph. Back to the Cafeteria already?" It was true, she had spent the entire morning there and Eloise was itching to explore the school. But all her motivation was lost, for the most part. Maybe she could eat it back.

"Sounds like it," she said, putting on a loose smile, "Alright..."
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Marci almost tripped, quickly caught her balance, and walked quickly to catch up with Adda's pace. "I hope so. Anything would be helpful at this point." she smiled a little. Why was Adda so smiley all the time? It was a bit infectious.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Alex grumbled unhappily. This changed everything if these were real or not.
But they were getting another confirmation with Herbert, who just received his own folder. Alexander leaned back, slightly relaxing after his own tense moment.
He nearly fell out of his seat when Herbert screamed.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Adda was happy to see Marci crack a smile. As much as being alert was important, getting too stressed could be bad too. She let go of her hand and walked between her and Oscar.
"So Osc, how's your hand feeling?" she asked.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Laura took a step back, shocked by Herbert's outburst. "What are you talking about?" she asked, though in all honesty, she didn't really want to know. In her opinion, the older hunter was pretty clearly off his rocker, and she didn't want to encourage him. It might be better if he calmed down, though. "Whatever you're worried about, I'm sure it's fine. I mean, how much can have happened in the few days you've been gone, right?" Though if her own letters were any indication, a lot could happen in that amount of time. But Herbert didn't need to know that.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

"I bet we'll find something!" Oscar added. He wasn't too sure if what they would find could be considered good or bad, though.

"I...think my hand is better? I still don't feel it, but at least it doesn't hurt, right?!" Oscar tried to keep up Adda's cheer. Of course, the best-case situation would've been if he didn't touch that plant.

At last he found himself in front of the nurse's office. A sign advertised the room's title, and various anti-germ and "wash your hands!" posters were plastered around it.
"We're here..." He said, rather nervous.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next