Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One: (Ab)normal Days

+7
David River
Asher Reizen
Alexander Redman
Adda Geist
Marci Gracidon
Jaden Masters
Monobear
11 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day One: (Ab)normal Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Day One: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Herbert Smith Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Now that the whole table of eedjits was leaving, he could probably have some piece and quiet now. He would go over to the fishtank, but some stupid lovey dovey kids were being emotional. He didn't want to see some goddamn stupid teenage mating display. Always left them looking so exposed, and when he saw an exposed head- he wanted to shoot it. He shook such thoughts out of his head.
There was only one person currently not in a conversation. The kickboxer- Alejandro. He slowly walked over, sitting across from him. "Ey, I got a proposition for ya." he stated, folding his arms on the table.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 pm

He looked at her in sheer disbelief.
"Alright then, 'm'lady'. I think I remember you saying that, actually." he sputtered. "So uh, what country are you from? Because I'm pretty sure America doesn't have any royalty. You outta Europe or somethin?" he frowned. "Or are you lying? I mean, you could be lying." he thought about this for a minute. Why would she be wearing that mask if she was royalty? Was that her crown or something? Weird crown. Amidst all this thinking that meant nothing, he forgot all the bizarre, seemingly random questions she had asked him.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Jaden made a satisfied grunt as Herbert walked away. He had no idea what the creepy redneck's deal was, but he had no intention of being his friend. "That takes care of the garbage," he muttered darkly, then spun around and faced Marci and Oscar with a completely different disposition. "Right! Courtyard, then!" He clapped his hands together enthusiastically. "You guys are rad, y'know that! Lettin' me tag along with you. Real nice!" He put on a big smile. Sold it. I am soooo endearing.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Adda walked back over from the kitchen, wiping her hands on her skirt and adjusting her glasses a bit. "So we all set to go?" she asked, smiling. She hoped spending more time with her friends would put her at ease, at least for a bit.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

"Yeah, I guess I'm ready-" Oscar said, relieved more than anything that he avoided being sent out into battle.

But he was evidently still on edge because at the sound of Jaden's clap he flinched. "N-No problem!"
Oscar would wait until they were in the courtyard before asking about the day before, just the fact no one was talking about it unnerved him.

"Let's go!"
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Marci smiled back at Jaden. "Trust me, it's no problem letting you tag along. You seem alright either way." she paused. "Hope you think the same of us."
She turned to face Adda and waved. "Come on, we're heading to the Courtyard now!"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Laura nodded in agreement. "Right? What's their deal, anyway? This hardly seems like a place to be picking fights." She sighed, then pushed back her chair and stood up. "I'm gonna take care of this stuff, then I think I'll be heading to some of the classrooms. I'm hoping to find something interesting in one of them, like maybe a hint as to what on Earth is actually going on. Care to join me?" She extended the offer, but Laura wasn't entirely sure that Asher would accept. He didn't seem like the type to stick around too long. SO not good boyfriend material.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Super High School Level : Dirt Bike Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Alexander stiffened as Herbert came over. He nearly got into a fight with the puffy-haired dancer, but he backed out. Hm, was this the game hunter? He did have an air of being a bit sketchy, but he also knew some things. He knew that if he got into a fight, it made him all the more suspicious if Jaden was killed. Hell, the finger would be on Herbert if anyone was killed.
he decided to let him know he was two steps ahead.
"Ah, so you're the alpha wolf? No doubt in this cage, you need someone to slap the fingers pointing at you if a throat is torn out, mmm?"
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Asher got up from his chair after Laura, adjusting his hat and jacket. "Y'know, that's not a bad idea. Classrooms are full of windows and stuff, so maybe there's one we can bust open? It's better than just twiddling our thumbs, anyways." He agreed. It also wouldn't hurt to get a feel for the lay of the land....
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

"Oh, that's an awesome idea! Except, what if we're so high up, jumping out the windows would be a death sentence. Who even knows if this is really the ground floor." It took Laura only a moment to realize that of all the possible problems with Asher's suggestion, this one wasn't exactly the most obvious.

She tried to divert the carny's attention to avoid embarrassing herself further. "It's a shame, if I only had some wheels, I could bust through a wall action-style and then we'd all be home free. No such luck, though."
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 pm

And he was greeted by something he'd expect from some shitty samurai movie. It took a moment for him to right his face from the look that screamed "are you a loving eedjit" to a more neutral one. Then he began to process what the bugger was even saying. Alpha wolf? Him?
"I pegged myself as more of a loner, actually," He said gruffly, leaning back. And by cage, did he mean this place? They did look locked in. And fingers... torn throat... Ah, murder. Lovely, the one who seemed like the densest fucker from some Asian country turned out to be one of the most aware.
There was a joke here, but he bit his tongue. He needed someone neutral. And the fucker knew it. He grunted, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. "So you know I'd want to hang around you for a while. 'Specially after that bloody row."
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Eloise looked at him, not expecting him to turn around and ask her things before answering her own questions. It bothered her just slightly.

But she was on a roll.
"Yes, French island territory," She always pretended she was from France. Or something like that. The girl had never been there.
She adjusted her mask, "Nice tie."
Eloise didn't quite feel like repeating her questions and so she stood up, "I'll see you around, David." and got ready to find her next victim.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reizen Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 pm

"I'm trained to fall, as long as we aren't in the Empire State building or some random twist, there's a shot. Though I'll admit, you have a better chance of winning one of those ring toss games."
He had exaggerated a bit- he was used to falling, sure, but there were so many variables involved that there was probably no chance. Still, he felt that he needed something positive to contribute
"Well, I guess we should get a good look around the school before jumping to any conclusions." He grinned as he walked towards the door, turning to face Laura.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 pm

"Ah, interesting." he said simply in response, a smile on his face. "And uh, thanks. See you around, I guess."
He frowned a little, though. Wouldn't someone who was from France have a different accent? If she was royalty she probably had lived their her whole life, and an accent like that was hard to break, wasn't it? That's what he had heard from all the people he had driven around.
He figured the girl was lying to him, maybe. Not that it mattered.
He quickly finished his breakfast, cleaned up after himself, and looked around for something interesting to do.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Jaden snapped his fingers impatiently. "Ey, you guys ready? Let's go." Without waiting for a response or indication that they would follow, Jaden strutted out of the cafeteria with his most impressive stride. With a quick look at the map on his Electronic Student ID, he determined that the hallway straight across from the entrance lead to the courtyard.

He made his way to the entrance. It was a smaller door than he expected. The term courtyard seemed like it would warrant some grand double door or something. There was no window on the door, so he couldn't see outside. He just waited for the others to catch up.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Adda ran with a light hop in her step, hoping to up the pace of the group. Though nothing would be as exciting as the library, she hoped to get her friends at least a little excited.
"So courtyard... does that just mean outdoors and tables and stuff?" She asked as she approached Jaden
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Marci sighed and walked after Jaden - she was enjoying watching Alex and Herbert talk. It was rather entertaining.
She followed him, approaching the courtyard curiously. She remembered what the bear had told them about there being dangerous plants in here, or something along those lines. She figured it would be best to be careful regardless.
"Let's go in, then!"
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Fidgeting around, Oscar eventually found his Student ID.
"The Courtyard is...pretty close! It's pretty much the center of the school." He pointed towards the cafeteria door that would be the quickest path. He then realized Jaden was already miles ahead. "Oh..."

He ran to catch up, now following in Jaden's striding footsteps, beside Adda.
"Plants, I bet there'll be plants!" he exclaims.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

"Glad to see we're on the same page." Alex said, still eying the other man like a hawk. Herbert knew exactly what he was in, and so did he. He wouldn't kill him, nor would he. Them being together would mutually exclude them from any murders. Especially if they roomed together. That wouldn't be too bad. Perhaps Herbert knew about the mountains of other continents. He was primarily in Western Asia for most of his life.
"You're obviously the most independent and strongest here, and you make it known. The rest of the pack would want to take you down first. I read about these dogs called huskies, and how people would always put the leader at the front, so the others would be enticed to bite at his behind- which would appear to be fleeing from them." Alex said flatly, not really moving save for tilting his head slightly.
"I won't mind. If you are falsely convicted, and I could have prevented it, I would never be able to lower that burden."
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

"Is Osc lagging again? He did this yesterday too!" She laughed. Regardless, it gave her a chance to catch up with Marci and Oscar, who had shown up later. Her face grew a bit serious.

"So what do you two think?" She asked, hoping they'd know what she referred to.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Jaden chuckled as Oscar approached. "What're you gonna do, eat the plants?" There was no reason to get that excited over foliage. It was nasty. Dirty, gross, and worst of all, green. He also had no idea what Adda was talking about. And he hated that. Being out of the loop was not something Jaden was accustomed to, being the star of a TV show and generally told everything. So he quickly tried to draw the others' attention back to the courtyard.

"Well, only one way to find out what's inside." He grabbed the handle bar and shoved against the door, opening it. Once inside, he held it open for the others.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloise Rutford Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Eloise now puts her plates away in the kitchen, still holding an apple as she made her way to Alex and Herbert. It was her quest to meet every student at the school, and she was soon made aware that this wasn't a simple task. She would find and greet the dancing guy later, he had managed to escape for now.

"Hey, Alex!" She waves to Alex now, interrupting him, counting on him seeing her the day so that she could slide into the conversation in a friendly manner. She now turns to Herbert, "And...Smith?" Eloise extended a hand.
Eloise Rutford
Eloise Rutford

Super High School Level : Disguise Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Adda strode in, walking a bit along a cobblestone path. Tons of plants and greenery filled the room, but the sky appeared like paneling- it was clearly fake. She let out a sigh. There were benches hear and there, and a small stream, but nothing helpful. Shaking off her disappointment, she smiled a bit. "Well, its certainly breathtaking!"
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Besley Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

"Right, right. Let's go! We've already wasted so much time." At that, Laura jogged off towards the kitchen with her tray and set it on a counter. Whoever was on cleaning duty, it was their problem now. Then she jogged back out and crossed the cafeteria, making her way to the door.

In the hallway, there was a classroom door only a few feet away. She figured she might as well check them in order, so she stepped in, not checking to see if Asher was following her.
Laura Besley
Laura Besley

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:32 pm

"I don't think it's something to worry about yet, Adda." She said simply. "We can try and get everyone together to discuss that later, if need be."

When Jaden opened the doors, she stepped inside. Everything was so green that she had to take a step back - she had underestimated how lovely it would be. She smiled and walked around, looking at all the plants. "It's nice."
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next