Dangan-ssassination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One: (Ab)normal Days

+7
David River
Asher Reizen
Alexander Redman
Adda Geist
Marci Gracidon
Jaden Masters
Monobear
11 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Day One: (Ab)normal Days - Page 13 Empty Re: Day One: (Ab)normal Days

Post by Asher Reizen Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Asher gave up on waiting, and simply popped into the kitchen, making a quick smoothie and deciding to head to his room. A lot happened, and as things calmed down, he wanted some time alone, in his room, to think.
Asher Reizen
Asher Reizen

Super High School Level : Carny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Adda sat against the wall, more composed than before but no where near her peppy self. She pulled out her ID, opening the door to her room, but still sat there, no feeling up to standing or moving much at all.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:07 pm

"I should've warned them!" Oscar scolded himself, stepping back up now that Monobear was gone.
Jaden's lax response didn't sit well with him, "M- Marci are...you okay?" He didn't know how to word it. It was obvious she was distressed but Oscar felt beyond helpless in these matters.
"The...The letters...aren't okay." He decided, stating it clearly for the two of them.
"I-I'm going to check on Adda..." To be honest, he was almost scared to.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by David River Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:08 pm

David sighed. Regardless if he wanted to get up or not, he should probably head to his room. He got up out of his comfy office chair, picked up his folder, and walked over to the staircase leading up to the dorms.
David River
David River

Super High School Level : Chauffeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Redman Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:08 pm

It was nearing night time, so Alexander cleared up a few things before he went back into his room to put his folder down.
Everyone was becoming unstable, if what he saw was in everyone else's to the same degree. That's right... night.

Someone might die tonight. He remembered his little promise with Herbert. He knocked on the door.
Alexander Redman
Alexander Redman

Super High School Level : Kickboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Masters Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Jaden blinked at Marci, kind of stunned by her calm demeanor. "Uh... huh. Yeah, I'll do that I guess." The situation was kind of uncomfortable. Oscar didn't even acknowledge him, and he didn't want to bother Marci in case she got offended and ran off again. "I'm... gonna go to my room for the night. It's been a long day." At that, he moved off. He had never even eaten dinner, but he wasn't going to go to the kitchen now. For the first time, Jaden felt... unsafe around his classmates.

"Dang, poo poo's getting real," he said to himself on the way to his dorm.
Jaden Masters
Jaden Masters

Super High School Level : Hip-Hop Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marci Gracidon Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm

She looked at him curiously. "Oh, me? I'm fine. Everything in that folder was one big fraud. I'm fine!" she smiled. "I'm gonna head to bed. See you tomorrow, Oscar. See you tomorrow."

She walked up to the doors and slowly, as she walked up the stairs, lost her calm demeanor. She suddenly wished she had a weapon that wasn't a pathetic comb. She walked into her room, made sure the door locked behind her, and sighed.
Marci Gracidon
Marci Gracidon

Super High School Level : Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Smith Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm

"Ey." Herbert was less than enthusiastic about having someone in his room tonight, but... Well, he was in no condition to be in this situation right now. Jan was alright, Jan was alright, he chanted in his mind. Empty words for a mind that wanted to be empty. "Er- come in." he opened the door, making a chain rustle.
"Ah, sorry, I meant to pin that up outside." He picked up the chain, to which some metal pipes were attached. "Er... couldya do that fer me. I gotta set up anotha blankie." he handed the chain to Alex, leaving the door open. "Should work with tha nails around! Don't think of anything funny do do with it, I mean it!"
He wished he had a blowtorch. He'd be able to soder those pipes to the chain better than tying would do.
Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith

Super High School Level : Game Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Adda Geist Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Adda crawled into her room and closed the door. She hated leaving the day on this note, but didn't want to confront anyone right now.
Adda Geist
Adda Geist

Super High School Level : Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Barnes Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Oscar was exhausted by the time he made it upstairs. He scanned the hallway but didn't find anyone. "She's...probably in her room..." Oscar didn't feel comfortable barging in on her room, especially not after that. For a while he just sort of stood outside of it. "A-Adda..." He choked out, quietly, unable to give any other words of comfort.

And he didn't even get dinner. Oscar was starving. The cafeteria would close soon, and the last thing he wanted was to be locked inside. His hand also hurt.

Eventually Oscar wandered into his room, in a state of sheer confusion.
Oscar Barnes
Oscar Barnes

Super High School Level : Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monobear Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Day One: (Ab)normal Days - Page 13 Tumblr_mi3002Vo8W1r8v8fxo1_400

Eh. It's 8 o'clock, bastards. Nighttime begins now. Since this is the first day, I'll repeat our school rules.

• Murders may only take place at nighttime, that's when all the cool people do it. Nighttime will be announced at precisely 8 o' clock.
  • The cafeteria will be closed during nighttime. Please do not let yourself get locked inside.
  • Genocide is not a valid graduation method. Killing over two people will disqualify you for graduation.
  • You must not be found out. A vote will determine your validity for graduation.
  • Do not intentionally fall asleep outside of the dorm rooms.
  • Do not break down locked doors.

Good Night! Have a nice tragedy!
Monobear
Monobear
Admin

Super High School Level : Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13